It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I don't know if it is real or not and said that to begin with, But just read this page right here and you will realize that it has not been proven one way or the other yet. Stargate7 is going to take it to work with him Monday and put it through as much of a test as he can. Thank you for dropping back in. The Mystery still unsolved but the excitement has been fun, one way or the other.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I don't know if it is real or not and said that to begin with, But just read this page right here and you will realize that it has not been proven one way or the other yet. Stargate7 is going to take it to work with him Monday and put it through as much of a test as he can. Thank you for dropping back in. The Mystery still unsolved but the excitement has been fun, one way or the other.

The mystery was solved two dozen pages ago, you just refuse to accept the facts.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

NO One has Proven Any Thing Yet !!! There Experts are Running Tests.

Free-Spirits Post and video were proven not creditable, about 40 hours ago.

The kid that did the video on Free's post, you can see is a young kid, named Hendrik Snider.

Now the person that really made the Original Video, His name is Orlando de la Cruz. he is about 25-30 years old and works for PeruEnglisNews as a Reporter. He is following me on Twitter now, and said the Video is still under investigation by some Expert in Peru.

ATS member Stargate7 is going to run it through as much test as he can without the Original video in hand.

So when you jump on a thread at least try to read the last 3 pages to understand what is going on.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Where Did You Get The Impression, That This Had Been Solved, What Post Did You Read To Make You Think It Had Been Proven To Be Hoax, Evidently You Need To At Least Go Back 3 Pages And Read Every
Post?

No One Has Been On This Thread For About 8 Hours, Who Alerted You And Told You It Had Been Proven To
Be A Hoax, When No One Has Come Up With The Answers Yet, That Didn't Get Proven to Be Bad Evidence.

Experts Are Still at It , Mr Orlando de la Cruz that made the Original [NOT Hendrik Snider] Said He would Contact Me Monday When He Gets Off Of Work,

Free Spirit, the 15 year old kid is the only one proven to be a Hoaxer, and he fooled you. He was Not even on the Real News Broad Cast. The Real News Broad Cast is on Page 1-3 at the Begining.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by pazcat

NO One has Proven Any Thing Yet !!! There Experts are Running Tests.

Free-Spirits Post and video were proven not creditable, about 40 hours ago.

The kid that did the video on Free's post, you can see is a young kid, named Hendrik Snider.

Now the person that really made the Original Video, His name is Orlando de la Cruz. he is about 25-30 years old and works for PeruEnglisNews as a Reporter. He is following me on Twitter now, and said the Video is still under investigation by some Expert in Peru.

ATS member Stargate7 is going to run it through as much test as he can without the Original video in hand.

So when you jump on a thread at least try to read the last 3 pages to understand what is going on.

------

There is no TRUE physical way to test the TRUTH of a video without access to the original file and/or camera.

The things I will be testing for are finding edge FX rendering artifacts, colour space conversion issues
and rotation smoothness of the object...that's really all I can do here. Its not much but as an academic
exercise its an interesting thing to do. The video compression artifacts are the hardest thing to
get past during a video examination. it covers up a lot of rendering artifacts....i'll see what I come up with
one way or another...no promises made...the final explanation is inconclusive at best.
edit on 2011/5/28 by StargateSG7 because: spelling fixes

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
First, I have read each and every one of these pages. My first impression was hoax. Then I kept reading and thought, well, why would someone hoax a video to try and prove the original a hoax? This thread bent my brain and caused a headache.
I'll continue to watch the thread but mentally, while reading the thread, I piled evidence for both sides and my hoax pile of evidence is way bigger than my "this was real" pile. Actually, I have nothing at all on the real side. There is nothing indicating that this is a real video and EVERYTHING presented so far points to the fact that it's a hoax. Is there anything anywhere that could go on my "this is real" pile?

Even if the person from this thread who's going to attempt to analyze the posted videos comes back with evidence that there is a small chance it's not fake, he's not working with the original videos and simply won't be able to truly accurately say one way or the other. I really can't believe that, unless the original, unedited video can be analyzed in a professional lab meant to analyze these types of things, we're going to get an absolute, solid answer either way.

Therefore, in my (very unprofessional) opinion, based on the preponderance of the evidence we have right now, there is no way this was a real event.

I felt I had to make a post, since I spent about 2 hours reading this thread. lol
edit on 28-5-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: typos, typos.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

If you would just read the Last 3 pages you would know just how wrong your assumption is.

No one is going to know anything for sure until Monday. Reading the Posts will help you to

understand what is going on. It is being Tests by Stargate7 right on this page. and Experts in

Peru where Mr. Orlando de la Cruz lives. I know that is a while to wait. But the answer will come

either way Fake or Real.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StargateSG7
reply to post by coolottie

Hmmm....I've Got MAYA, SoftImage XSI, Lightwave, Truspace,
BLENDER, 3DS MAX...plus After Effects, Adobe Premiere,
DPS Velocity, Eyeon 2D/3D Software, Grid Processing,
Corel Draw & Photo Paint, Photoshop, ACDsee, NewBlueFX,
BorisFX....and two HD Canon D5's, a Sony Betacam SP, JVC HDV,
and a RED EPIC and Sony CineAlta F35 on the way...plus 20 computers
and 150 TERABYTES of ONLINE DRIVE SPACE...what other
software and hardware do you think I need!?

I work in a professional video production house in the Editing/Post Production/3D graphics
arena...with a two year DIP in computer graphics from an accredited Polytechnic College
that has 22,000 students (SAIT) and plus my 18 years CGI experience ... I'd say that
kinda helps...not to mention background in real-time 3D rendering code development
in C/C++/Delphi/ADA of specialty graphics systems AND some hardware GPU IP
development and ENGINEERING of FPGA (Field Progammable Gate Arrays) for
MASSIVELY PARALLEL processing of real-time 2D and 3D imagery...I'd say
that should HELP!!!!!

So is there anything ELSE you'd need?

what, no mspaint and powerpoint?

nice one mate, serious credentials and great breakdown of what's wrong with this garbage

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Coolottie,

What is Orlando's name on Twitter? Can you link me to it?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In my opinion, using a youtube video to debunk a youtube video seems outlandish. What if the origanal video is real footage and the "hoax proof" video is the clever cgi? I mean, if you can add stuff to video couldn't you just as easily remove stuff for the purpose of cover up? I'm just saying, declaring this a hoax after watching a youtube video would be just like declaring it an authentic sighting just based on a youtube video, right? Carry on

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
In my opinion, using a youtube video to debunk a youtube video seems outlandish. What if the origanal video is real footage and the "hoax proof" video is the clever cgi? I mean, if you can add stuff to video couldn't you just as easily remove stuff for the purpose of cover up? I'm just saying, declaring this a hoax after watching a youtube video would be just like declaring it an authentic sighting just based on a youtube video, right? Carry on

That's like watching a magic trick, then listening to the magician explain / describe how he performed the trick, and then saying "well, how do we know his explanation of the trick wasn't a trick in itself?"

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

You both got that right, The Original was videoed by a Mr. Orlando de la Cruz..[ 25-30 years old, works
For PeruEnglishNews as a Reporter.]

The video Free-Spirit posted was done by a 14-15 year old kid. I sent the kid a Youtube message but
nothing.
He was just Faking a Debunk, I can't believe so many people feel for that. because there are so many
differences when you compare them. Erasing something out of a video is easier than putting some
thing in.

Good logic you two.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The video Free-Spirit posted was done by a 14-15 year old kid. I sent the kid a Youtube message but
nothing.
He was just Faking a Debunk, I can't believe so many people feel for that. because there are so many
differences when you compare them. Erasing something out of a video is easier than putting some
thing in.

Good logic you two.

At this point I'm convinced you're either completely delusional or are just trolling people, so I'm going to go ahead and leave this topic now.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

We know the "Hoax Proof" is Fake and he just made it look like he was in the News Broadcast.
He messed there putting his Logo on the News stations Logo. The News people were
discussing the type of Camera Mr. de la Cruzed used. Why would they be talking about a
Camera at all if it was a Fake video, or if they are not sure if it is real or not.

I have been in contact with Mr. de la Cruz.
He said The Experts putting through Tests have not let him know anything yet.
And Stargate7 on the past 3-4 pages is going to Test it Monday.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

The gentelman that took it is a News Reporter, for PeruEnglishNews. It could ruin his reputation
as a Reporter to put out a Fake video. He is between 25-30

The kid that did the one even hoaxing it to make it look like he was on the News, Not.
He is 14-15 years old.

Me, I am so tired I don't even know what I feel about it just can't wait to findout.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

Put in search "PeruEnglishNews"
that is his work twitter site.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I admire your dedication to this thread (which I have followed since you posted it) and I am utterly confused by the people who say you can't trust nothing from youtube then turn around and embrace a youtube video as their evidence for crying hoax. The quality of the other 3D effects ( the intro and other little alien things) were nowhere near the quality of the clip in question. Just seems strange to me.

I see why there's little to no "credible" video evidence seeing how easily people are swayed. Keep digging.

edit on 28-5-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

I had a lot of good people really researching finding evidence one way or the other.
I thought there would be a lot of CGI Experts come on since in the title I put "Investigation"

I really appreciate so many people coming back on the thread I thought it had been complete derail.
I thing StargateSG7 will so a great job in examining the video.
He has given some great information on what to look for in Fakes and Real ones.
8-10 hours work no small task.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Should this thread be locked since there has been countless of people who have proven it to be a hoax?

I have seen threads locked when this type of thing has happened with the usual statements...thread is locked until OP provides further information regarding whether or not it is fake..or something like that.

The OP of this thread will not accept the fact it is fake...and mods seem to be with him...despite a computer CGI expert already stating it is fake and gave a thorough analysis.

I am no expert and knew right off the bat it was CGI and a bad one at that.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join