It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

Not the same guy that made the Original video.;and you would know that if you had been following the thread.
Or go to the next page. The thread is not debunked yet , but the guy debunker showing how it is made has been proven to be Debunked, to have Hoaxed that video trying to show it was a hoax. He wasn't as good at CGI as the Original if it is CGI , not even close.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

You link didn't work and the Skyline was proven last night not to have anything to do with this OP video by
Mr. Orlando de la Cruz. Trying to read as much of the thread as you can helps let you know if that has been proven or disproven, and it was disproven.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Mister Orlando de la Cruz, tweeted me a link to a site where he said the video is still being looked at by the expert in Peru. Mr. de la Cruz is a reporter himself so to debunk his own personal UFO video is not going to be easy for the ATS debunks to take. They all ready are getting their posts Deleted they are so upset.

Mr. Cruz is a work now and will get with me later. Here is his twitter. if you are not a member to twitter it may not work.

twitter.com...#!/PeruEnglishNews

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Someone earlier said they had'nt seen a "mothership" with feet before and I remembered this one:

This one is an obvious fake but wanted to show you the feet
youtu.be...
edit on 27-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

It's definately not SKYLINE because I know most of all the models Hollywood has done to date

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

For someone to say they have never seen a mothership with legs would make me think they've seen one without legs? Okay, how many motherships have they seen? Common seriously... What a dumb statement imo

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yes, and you were on the thread last night too, Right?

Orlando de la Cruz just sent me a tweet, the link to his email site where he works. I had to figure out how to understand some Spainish to fill out the form to email him. I hope I got it right. He is being very helpful, but is still at work.
He is evidently not trying or even wants a lot of publisity about this. But I am still trying to make sure he is the one that did it, were there any other witnesses, did he Fake it or CGI it, if it has been proven to be Real or not yet. and other questions.

Will post the results as soon as He emails me back.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

If he did'nt want much publicity then he should had thought about that before releasing it. I'm pleased he did because I'm always interested in looking at a new model.

I know you are working hard on this and have been up for many hours.....I take my hat off to you for your passion.

Will keep a close on on this thread and see what develops.....supporting you is the least I can do whether this is a dud or a real one!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

feet, not legs LOL

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You are a Scholar and a gentelman, thank you.

I don't know if it is real or not but want to get some positive proof one way or the other. Mr. Cruz works for a English Peru News and He probably did care about it being on the News in Peru. But you can bet he knows how the US MSM thinks about people that video UFOs in the States. He also knew it would never get on the US MSM real or not. A lot of people in the US have lost their jobs over UFO sightings.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I'm a woman and I have no idea why most of the members think I'm a man....

and I happen to be an avid collector of Starwars leggo
edit on 27-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

They do me to and I have a Female Avatar. They still call me "dude" "guy". Maybe they would listen to us more if we let then think we are a man. I ve thought of changing my Avatar. LOL.
Sorry about that. Please forgive.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

don't change it, it's nice......

hell, I don't even have one LOL

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I watched the making of video made by this Hendrik Snider and I have to say that the intro cinematic was incredibly bad. Someone with 1 days worth of 3d modeling experience would be able to put that together. I would think that the person able to create this UFO using CGI would be able to create a more professional looking intro cinematic.

Apart from that one fact though, the "making of" video was actually pretty convincing. So it will be interesting to hear what this Mr. Cruz has to say once he responds to coolottie's email. Also I have to commend you coolottie for your dedication throughout this entire thread. I would have given up by now lol

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey Everybody, I found the Hendrik Hoaxers "Goof" Go to page 33, to where I posted the 2 videos.

Put the top video on 2.49 time frame and the 2nd Video on 0.42

"He left out a cloud a little cloud right under the Crafts left rear foot to us"

In Orlando's video a little cloud can be seen right under the Craft.

In Hendriks Craft same location no little cloud there.

This is so fun I feel like a CSI examining the video evidence.

edit on 5/27/2011 by coolottie because: wrong time

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
REMINDER!!!!

You may not agree with something posted and voicing that disagreement is fine, but you may NOT attack, belittle, call names or post off topic comments...or you may not only find your post removed/actioned but you may find yourself banned. This goes for everyone!

If you cannot keep to the topic, do not post. Before any of you post further, please read ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

edit on May 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join