It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I haven't read the posts to catch up.. The gentelman that did the original video is Orlando de la Cruz. here is his facebook page. The person that the the video showing how it could be faked is someone else not the same person. I have not heard from him as yet. He is about 5 or 6 hours behind my time [Central Time]
I will go back and read the posts. The Mods are waiting to hear from him to put it back into the UFO forum.
Let me catch up. Thanks Coolottie

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Finally as the last contribution to this case please meet the creator of the
- OVNI EN HUANCAYO PERU FOOTAGE - Young Hendrik Snider Solano
CGI artist and architect who studied at the Universidad Nacional del Centro
de Peru.

Photos courtesy of Hendrik Snider Solano

Despite the efforts of that lady trying to deny Hendrik Snider Solano's credit for
his creative work I ratify Hendrik is the real and only creator of the CGI video
that fooled the channel 9 ATV people in Peru.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
I did think it was fake at first but then someone produced a fake hoax video so now I have my suspicions.

I hope the thread wasn't moved to the hoax section because of that fake video!

That video "hoax" video came out o fast too!Just seems like that fake hoax video was made just to make people think it was a hoax.

Something definitely not right with this one!

I am still reading but trying to answer as I go. The person making the video showing how it could have been made was Not the person that made the Original Video. Original video was not done by the Hedrick [dont know if I spelled it right] A man named Orlando de la Cruz took the Original video. There is a 6 hour difference in our time zones. on his face book he said to others that it was still being anaylized by experts in Peru.
Mods are waiting to hear from him too. I have invited him to come on ATS. We I get his email I will post everything he says.

Thank you, I am back to trying to catch up. Mods didn't know NowanKenubi showed the two videos were different. OP video the craft goes into the 2nd cloud Above the Cloud, Much higher than the video on page 24 or 23 ? That one the guy made showing how it could be made [or was made] The craft goes right into the cloud much lower than the Original. Compare the 2, see what you think. Orlando de la Cruz Contacted, is following me on my twitter since last night but I have got his message .

If he tells me yes he faked it I will let the Mods know and it can stay in the Hoax file, or be closed whatever they want to do. Till then I don't know if it is hoax or real either, I am waiting to findout also.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Gullibility is amazing.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Now we have 2 Orlando de la Cruz from the same town evidently. The one that is discussing it on his Facebook page Attended National University of San Marcos, and is much older and not the same person you are showing here.

According to his Facebook page it is still under Analysis. When I here from this Orlando de la Cruz, personally I will post the email from him but [without addresses mods]. Can you speak Spainish, and also the News video this guy did showing how he made his Fake, was not even Part of the News story. He pasted himself into the News report at the end.

I don't know if Real or Fake but will let you know when I findout

Orlando de la Cruz on Facebook. If you have Facebook search "Orlando de la Cruz Peru"

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Here is the video your guy saying he is Orlando de la Cruz [ but can you prove he is this guy] Also he didn;t post any of the Original videos. only this one.

Here is the Original Video from we know one Real Orlando de la Cruz. The entire original with the sound and all.
does that look like a kid running or a grown man?

Compare these 2 videos: Does not the first video show the craft going into the 2nd cloud much lower and this craft you can tell is Fake.

Or in the Second Original Video. The Craft goes into the 2nd cloud much higher and craft looks a lot more real.

This second video the guy Hedrick? erased the Original Craft between. 0.08 and 0.10 on the second video.
then inserted his Fake Craft.

Compare the two and let us know what you think. Thanks

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by imawlinn
www.youtube.com...

please watch the above hoax/ debunking video and tell me why the newscasters actual conversation was overlayed with someone elses voices from 1:19-1:36? anyone know what was said during this 15 seconds?
edit on 27-5-2011 by imawlinn because: added video link

he was just being funny.

but you can clearly see from the first canvas it was the original video footage. notice how crystal clear it is before he starts adding his art?
then he continues on manipulating until he gets it where he wants its and its movement, the only thing he left out was the skin and the blend to final product...nice hoax but I'm smarter than that

Thank you for the imput on this, and I hope someone can Translate the entire video. We have the original footage from this News show and see if they are saying the samething. Great idea.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I did think it was fake at first but then someone produced a fake hoax video so now I have my suspicions.

I hope the thread wasn't moved to the hoax section because of that fake video!

That video "hoax" video came out o fast too!Just seems like that fake hoax video was made just to make people think it was a hoax.

Something definitely not right with this one!

Right you know how some debunkers are, they will do anything to discredit the Original video.
And if he had a youtube account why didn't he post it on youtube rather than wait for the News Channels to post it. Good point.

Sorry for so many posts at once trying to catch up. I really thank you all for keeping this going, I didn't get to bed all nite until 11 am this morning.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by AtlantisX99

I've been wondering about that too, but when he moves the camera, everything gets blurry... It may have been better to shoot it clearly, off center, than moving it again, but to lose any hope of clarity?

To be honest, I think that is mroe an effect of the poor quality of the video posted, if you had the original there wouldn't be the blur IMO

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Any ufo video that the skeptics try so hard to prove is fake arises my suspicions!

Now I don't believe it's cgi!

Yes, All the ATS debunkers jumped on when we all said good night screaming "Proven Hoax" If NowanKenubi and I had got back on sooner it wouldn't have gone to the Hoax Bin.

The Mods have been great and said when I hear from the Original Real Orlando de la Cruz and he says it is not a fake then they will put it back on the UFO forum. We are 5 or 6 hours apart so still waiting from him to contact me. Thank you all for helping out before you had to go off to work. Have a lovely day and talk at you this evening. Hope it is resolved one way or another I am still exhausted.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Here are two stills from the two videos in your last post.

They are exactly the same, how many more stills would you like from both vids.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

Here is the Original with the sound and much longer. don't know if this News show cut off the rest to spare time or if that is really all of the Original.

Orlando de la Cruz, that we know for sure is named Orlando de la Cruz never even posted any of the Youtube videos. All, I have heard from him so far is that it is still being examined by experts in Peru. Hope he gets back when he gets home.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Those are videos, NOT stills. Please help us. Great.

Great that is what we needed. Can you do 2 stills when the craft is about halfway into the 2nd Cloud.
Thanks this will really help to see if there is a difference.
This debunker Hedrik [spelling ?] is not the same person that did the Original Video. He is just trying to discredit the Original. He erased the Original at frames between 0.08 to 0.10 then put his artwork Fake in the video.

Great Thanks for doing this.
edit on 5/27/2011 by coolottie because: forgot

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I got some news. I sent an email through the "contact us" of the webpage of the tv channel, and they said they aren't following the news because they also think is fake!.... well, i hope this helps in some way.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
I got some news. I sent an email through the "contact us" of the webpage of the tv channel, and they said they aren't following the news because they also think is fake!.... well, i hope this helps in some way.

i am not saying you did not do that or that i think your making it up when i ask this.
but do have the response? can you post it? or do i have to keep on taking peoples word for everything when it comes to disproving u.f.o.'s.

it took 21 pages to get something that proved it was fake for that exact reason. i think what you claim is important if you can provided the statement they made. it would put the final nail in the coffin, if it needs one that is.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Thanks, I emailed Station TuTeve but have not heard yet. They did the Original OP video.

None of the US MSM believe any of the UFO tapes here either. Oh, except Dan Rather. He says he believes aliens are visiting Earth, but he is the only one I ever heard say that and was surprised.

Cabby, You are Our Translater, Can you Translate the first Video on this page I posted. There are 2 on the Post. We desperately need a good translation of the first video.
Thanks for getting back on today. We missed you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

21 pages till someone posted a video not made by Mr. Orlando de la Cruz, but a hoaxer trying to discredit his video. Plus "NowanKenudi" Proved he was not the original person that did the video and how he made the Original look Faked. Pages 22 - to - top post on page 25.

You probably had to go to sleep, I know how that is, I could sure use a nap right now.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Those are videos, NOT stills. Please help us. Great.

Great that is what we needed. Can you do 2 stills when the craft is about halfway into the 2nd Cloud.
Thanks this will really help to see if there is a difference.
This debunker Hedrik [spelling ?] is not the same person that did the Original Video. He is just trying to discredit the Original. He erased the Original at frames between 0.08 to 0.10 then put his artwork Fake in the video.

Great Thanks for doing this.
edit on 5/27/2011 by coolottie because: forgot

Sorry I think you misunderstood me.

1) The first still picture is from the unedited video that Hedrick uploaded. Without any special effects.

2) The second still picture is from the hoax video you've uploaded with special effects.

Both videos are the same one without special effects and one with special effects.

Hey Ho and goodnight.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedy you always jump in without knowing what is going on. Johnny Anonymous, is saying what one needs to prove it is not a hoax, that is for everyone. He and I were U2Uing before he got off work. He said as soon as I hear from the Real Mr. Orlando de la Cruz, let him or the Mods working now know. If the man says he faked it
then it will stay in hoax, if he said he didn't fake it and that was someone just trying to discredit and debunk his video he would put it back into the UFO Forum.

Just like you did last night wait till you thought we had gone to bed then jump on saying it was "Proven to be a Hoax." If it is shown to be Real, the Mods are not going to just take your word for anything anymore. And all your friends that got really mad and all of their post got deleted when they foundout it had not really been Proven to be a Hoax. They are probably mad at you too.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by SkepticDan
Just thought i'd point this out, it's a viral ad for the movie "Skyline", hate to be a party pooper but, hey the truth needs to be heard.

Give that man a cigar!

just google "skyline movie"......click on images.......they look the same to me.

I saw that movie, and didnt think agree with you. Posted image for reference.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join