It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KreaDreamFactory

Not necessarily would something that big be high. UFO's are different than our technology. They utilize the holgoram we're in and can resize space itself, ie. picture this like a computerized television set, and yet trillions of years more advanced than our holography, and understand they can reformat different spaces, accordingly.

I've sighted some pretty large crafts low, the ones the family saw were smaller, except my youngest also saw the one that was wearing the cloud, that was huge, and low, but his sighting was roughly the same time in the afternoon but one day later, and in both instances it was gone in a flash, whereas the clouds were still slowly drifting.

That is whats wrong, is the drifting isn't there. And this craft isn't wearing the cloud like a skin.

I don't like its feet either, why does it have those odd feet on it? I've never seen a craft with feet before.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Probably a hoax the video is to short and it looks like he anticipated it showing up before it did.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

please watch the above hoax/ debunking video and tell me why the newscasters actual conversation was overlayed with someone elses voices from 1:19-1:36? anyone know what was said during this 15 seconds?
edit on 27-5-2011 by imawlinn because: added video link

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

So well said and I think thats what was needed on this thread and others like it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
www.youtube.com...

please watch the above hoax/ debunking video and tell me why the newscasters actual conversation was overlayed with someone elses voices from 1:19-1:36? anyone know what was said during this 15 seconds?
edit on 27-5-2011 by imawlinn because: added video link

he was just being funny.

but you can clearly see from the first canvas it was the original video footage. notice how crystal clear it is before he starts adding his art?
then he continues on manipulating until he gets it where he wants its and its movement, the only thing he left out was the skin and the blend to final product...nice hoax but I'm smarter than that

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So what is the official verdict on this one?

CGI?

Originally posted by pitchdragon
this video is really great, I did study in communication and more precisely in the audio visual I have worked with CGI is well done if it it's CGI,and to good to be true i will follow this one , now i have a question for you all.

I do not know if you have the same feeling as mine, but I'm a bit paranoid about this subject, even if a ship hover in front of me I would have doubts, I have heard so much story on the hologram and project blue beam, man-made ufo or artistic experience, false testimony, fake stories, fake video, ... even if a bunch of ET came out to greet me I would be suspicious, I would say it might be the bad guys or it is a costume, or i'm mentaly manipulated.. today everything is mixed and everything is done to make it that way,it not help at all.

edit on 26-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I did think it was fake at first but then someone produced a fake hoax video so now I have my suspicions.

I hope the thread wasn't moved to the hoax section because of that fake video!

That video "hoax" video came out o fast too!Just seems like that fake hoax video was made just to make people think it was a hoax.

Something definitely not right with this one!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Any ufo video that the skeptics try so hard to prove is fake arises my suspicions!

Now I don't believe it's cgi!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Any ufo video that the skeptics try so hard to prove is fake arises my suspicions!

Now I don't believe it's cgi!

Well said sir!

They put so much time and effort trying to prove something as if the rest of us can't think for ourselves and make up our own minds.

A bit like governments and politicians!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

[[snip]]

THIS post, especially. Please, take careful note:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Fri 27 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: OFF TOPIC MATERIAL REMOVED

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This video looks so incredibly fake. I don't understand why anyone is giving it serious attention. Seriously, one of the more obvious CGI ufo's out there....

No shadows, short clip, convenient framing, and ridiculously large clear smooth-rotating object with fancy blue lights, that appears in a convenient cloud break in center frame, zero witness accounts... and on top of all of it, we're not talking awesome Distict 9 effects-- this is more Sci-fi Channel, effects on a budget cheese-ball stuff...

Come on.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It looks like someone having a hard time driving stick
But it looks very good if someone was trying to pull it off as a fake. An amazing U.F.O. video.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
post removed by staff

most people knew it could be fake, but unlike you like to try and prove it, because they either do not expect people to take their word for it or would not believe somebodies say so as proof. so even if i knew it was fake i would try to prove it, rather than derail the thread by name calling and taking the piss out of people.

edit on 27-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
So what is the official verdict on this one?

CGI?

Yes. It is absolutely, positively CGI.

Maybe you missed this, but here is a video from the guy who made it demonstrating the process he went through:

It blows my mind that people still think this is real, despite the fact that it's creator has came out and blatantly said it was fake!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's official just because the mod tossed into the hoax bin but nice try. maybe next time folks

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join