It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

;You are not even good at faking that. Anyone can see the youtube page going up over the other one so they line up. So you know the UFO in the original is higher when it goes into the second cloud than the other one, because it is a lot lower.

You want to debunk this thread so bad you made a fake comparison try to look real. Bad Bad.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I used NowanKenubi's screen shots.

I've faked nothing...

edit on 27/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Didn't you see that the top of the Youtube pages did not line up. Chadwickus, that goes by many names on here made your evidence look fake. I know you are tired and so am I.
You proved the two videos were not the same so don't let wickus fool you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

hahaha I think thats just about it with you. This just shows you are desperate for it to be true and will not bother listening to anybody else's opinion.(especially when its against your own)

Or you are a great troll, if that is the case then I commend you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I know what you mean about the YouTube logo, but I was saying the left pole was the same height, etc, and everything else moves... I don't see how being fuzzy can make it dance like that.

Unfortunately, I really have to go, but will be back later. Thanks for the answers!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yes, but isn't the tops of the youtube video not the same? You didn't line up the video you just lined up the two UFO crafts. Original Ufo higher than the other one. the other one is going right into the cloud not over it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I've said this once in this thread already, and it warrants repeating for sanity's sake.
Something looking fake does not mean it is definitively fake, and something looking
does not mean that it is real. I'm sure we've all looked up from time to time and have uttered
the words "those clouds don't look real". That being said; I'm many of us have been fooled
looking at a computer generated effect, believing what we were seeing was 100% truth.

Short of this guy coming forward and admitting a hoax, the video stands in my opinion.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Are you accusing me of lying?

You can do it yourself.

Here are the 4 images.

First pair:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Second pair:

They can be found at NowanKenubi's media page HERE

Upload them to an online .gif maker, I used www.createagif.net... for the above.

They will be identical.

I await your apology.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Have a good day, and I m out of here too. This was not right but they should just take the UFO forum off. I wonder if other Forums have this same problem with debunkers just saying Hoax so it put in the Hoax bin?

You did prove it and I thank you, There are just too many debunkers and people are getting tired of even trying to discuss UFOs on ATS. Can't even have a discussion to findout the truth.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberEight

hahaha I think thats just about it with you. This just shows you are desperate for it to be true and will not bother listening to anybody else's opinion.(especially when its against your own)

Or you are a great troll, if that is the case then I commend you.

The only trolls here are you and others who continue to attack the OP. You have given your opinion and the OP disagreed with it. You are now desperate to derail the thread so its closed off.

Just accept the OP and others do not agree with you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I edited my post about the left post, thought you were talking about the right pole, since it was the only one showing 'movement'.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

Who is attacking the OP?

I'm seeing attacks on people like mblah and myself who have not attacked the op at all.

We are entitled to a right of reply when attacked.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

MOD NOTE: ATTENTION!!!

Please discuss the topic and not other members.

That means no belittling, off topic posts casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Posting Jokes, Ridiculing, Making Fun of Others in Threads...

YOU are responsible for your own posts

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Just thought i'd point this out, it's a viral ad for the movie "Skyline", hate to be a party pooper but, hey the truth needs to be heard.

I think this person's called it. Certainly has many similarities, and this vid doesn't seem to be the only viral for the film.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link