It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You have not even read one post on this thread, so your opinion is not even creditable.
Why not go to the top post on page 25. At least read it before you make the error of your statement.

That analysis is flawed, you can't just resize an image of a different, lower resolution and expect it to fit to another random image of, also a differente resolucion, that's not how things work, he even asks if somebody knows why that happens?

If he removed the ufo on the second video, how come he has more footage of the clouds than what we can see in the ufo video? How did he get that footage without the channel's bottom/top banners? And in clearly better resolucion and quality?
edit on 27-5-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

reply to post by NumberEight

Right you do not know and that is why we are investigating it. But you didn't say you didn't know you
just kept saying Hoax and Fake. It would have been nice if you had said what you really thought.

Look at the gif up the page. Looks identical apart from the resolution. What is your answer to this? Your own answer.

When I first came to the thread I thought it was a pretty good cgi, i held back for a while as im not one to cry hoax everytime like some. When that video was posted debunking it then thats when it became a certain hoax for me. One thing we dont need in here is fake videos, they are a pain and more importantly they take away from the good topics that are unexplained. I hate them.

But I cant be bothered any more tbh. Its clear that others share my opinion otherwise it wouldnt be in this forum.

Dont take it to heart, I wouldnt be here if i wasnt a believer.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

But if you go to the original post OP video stop at 0.08 that is frame he used to erase the original craft out of the video. In the original the clouds change as he pans across them because he is moving the camera. In the other one someone fake, the clouds do not even seem to move with the camera.
Thanks that was a good question.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Why are people even wasting their time analysing this rubbish. It is the worst type of fake video I have seen on here for a long time. It looks utterly bogus. Added to that that it is only a few seconds long and of extremely poor quality, it is screaming out hoax guys!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

WOW, Nowan, glad you thought of that. Sometimes logic is the best answer. Why would he hoax it again.
or video it as a work in progress. You are so good at this. Looks like I better go make more coffee. Wish I could give you a cup. Thank you for staying up with me. I knew this would happen if we all went to bed.

I even told the Mods, 2 pages back that it had not been proven fake to please not put it in the hoax until someone did prove it fake. These debunkers have it now that people that have UFO experiences are even afraid to talk about it on ATS. There are about 6 that email me back and forth all the time talking about our contactee experience but they do not want to have to deal with these people on ATS ridicule them.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Thank you! It's true some members can be rude, but most are OK!

I just wish people with knowledge would say more than "it's obvious!". I would like to know how and why so next time I too would be able to say "it's obvious!"...

For some reason, they won't share...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

I will tell you how they did that, The banners of the news show. The news show is part of his little presentation and the news show is not debunking the original video, he stops the News show puts in his video as if it is part of the news show. The UFO in the original video is much higher when it goes into the second cloud and much lower in this video. The videos are not even close to being the same, but debunkers don't care enough to really analyis either video or compare. They just all jump on the Hoax bandwagon.

It is just a waste of time to even try to have a UFO discussion, the debunkers out rank us on ATS.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight

You need to really look at both videos and you will see, the Original UFO craft when it goes into the second cloud it is a whole lot higher and goes way above the second cloud not into it.

The other video, the Craft goes into the second cloud much lower and not over the cloud like in the original instead it goes right into the could without even disturbing it.

Making both videos Not at all the Same.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I even told the Mods, 2 pages back that it had not been proven fake to please not put it in the hoax until someone did prove it fake. These debunkers have it now that people that have UFO experiences are even afraid to talk about it on ATS. There are about 6 that email me back and forth all the time talking about our contactee experience but they do not want to have to deal with these people on ATS ridicule them.

You are making assumptions about debunkers AND believers.

I have had UFO experiences and I discuss them freely in chat. Had one last week and went right to chat to discuss it. I didn't make a thread because what is the point without pictures? I know what I saw but it doesn't mean it's alien in origin. It was unidentified and a flying object. It was crazy and very interesting but I have no idea what it was.

This has been proven fake. They don't move things to hoax without looking into it themselves, meaning they look at the evidence provided and there is plenty.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

LOL

Rubbish!!

I don't believe that at all.... looks too animated (good try though).

Like someone else said if that was me with the cam i would have followed that thing until it was out of site.... surely that wouldn't hae been the only break in the clouds!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberEight

Thanks, sorry for keeping you up. They are just going to be on here trying to get it in the
hoax file, but I don't think they will succeed. If it weren't for you though it would be there.
Get some rest. Talk at you tomorrow.

Thanks for reposting that I didn't think of it I am so tired.

You like to cling on to things dont you. First it was the 3 wise experts, now its the hoax bin brigade.

Has it ever occured to you that people think its a hoax because its been proven to be so? Not because they want it to be so?

Now you are trying to saying say you didn't call it a hoax. This was one of your first post. I hate it when people don't tell the truth even more than I hate hoaxers. Now that you are finding out it is not a hoax you don't want to have anything more to do with it. So I am not fond of cowards that run off when they are proven wrong either.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Now you keep saying the same thing but refuse to go look at the evidence on top post on page 25.
Where it was proven not to be a hoax and the person that made the only video on this thread you even looked at did not do the Original Video.

You don't believe in UFOs not even when you saw one or thought you so one or maybe you faked that?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Well, Sir did you look at the post on top of page 25. The way things look on here now the debunkers do not even have to prove anything is Fake or Hoaxed, they just tell the Mods it is and it goes straight to the Hoax bin.
No wonder so many tell me this is why they don't make UFO threads.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Now you keep saying the same thing but refuse to go look at the evidence on top post on page 25.
Where it was proven not to be a hoax and the person that made the only video on this thread you even looked at did not do the Original Video.

You don't believe in UFOs not even when you saw one or thought you so one or maybe you faked that?

Please stop telling me what to think and what I haven't read. Since I woke up I have been reading this silly thread.
I am going to keep saying the same thing because it has been proven to be fake and I have looked at page 25 MANY times!

YOU are refusing to accept it's fake. Why are you attacking me?!

HAHA I don't believe in UFO's. You have obviously NEVER talked to me. Do you see my avy?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Well since you're still going on about the pictures on page 25, let's animate them...

First one, I see nothing different, besides the resolution again.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f439638aa6ae.gif[/atsimg]

Second image (the smoking gun?), clearly there is some stretching of the video going on here but everything is stretched, the clouds, the UFO, even the light pole.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/356f85926ff6.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 27/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You looked at page 25, but did you read the first post NO! and you probably won't because you are so afraid after all of your yelling about it being a hoax you will findout you were wrong. You couldn't take that; then you would look dumb.

If you read it then what did it say? Can you repeat the first paragraph even?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberEight

Thanks, sorry for keeping you up. They are just going to be on here trying to get it in the
hoax file, but I don't think they will succeed. If it weren't for you though it would be there.
Get some rest. Talk at you tomorrow.

Thanks for reposting that I didn't think of it I am so tired.

You like to cling on to things dont you. First it was the 3 wise experts, now its the hoax bin brigade.

Has it ever occured to you that people think its a hoax because its been proven to be so? Not because they want it to be so?

Now you are trying to saying say you didn't call it a hoax. This was one of your first post. I hate it when people don't tell the truth even more than I hate hoaxers. Now that you are finding out it is not a hoax you don't want to have anything more to do with it. So I am not fond of cowards that run off when they are proven wrong either.

What i said was I dont like to call things a hoax from the off, which I dont.

Please can you not call me a liar, i dont appreciate that. The post you quoted was after the video had been debunked in my eyes so its a fair call and not something that you can use against me.

Its been proven to be a hoax, quit with the act.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for that! I may ask you someday how to do this!

So you don't see any difference in the first animation you made?

The left pole remains the same size while everything else is out of proportions... Is it only a bad manipulation on my part, and if so, how?
I really want to know.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Please stop telling me what to think and what I haven't read. Since I woke up I have been reading this silly thread.
I am going to keep saying the same thing because it has been proven to be fake and I have looked at page 25 MANY times!

YOU are refusing to accept it's fake. Why are you attacking me?!

HAHA I don't believe in UFO's. You have obviously NEVER talked to me. Do you see my avy?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I don't see any change to the left pole, the right pole though, appears to change due to the change in resolution as well as the youtube logo in front of it.

edit on 27/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join