It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

No worries, I just don't want the focus to get lost in fighting, unless the fighting produces something, which in this case it hasn't really, except 21 pages of people going WTF is going on here
. Remember, this could be fake too, so don't give your hopes up. Be open to the fact it can be real or fake, but it does look good so far
edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I'm sorry to spoil your party coolottie (21 pages with this crap) but you must know immediately
that this video is a cheap CGI created by Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz aka 12354hs
who fooled the Channel 9 ATV people in Perú and it seems many more by now.

Time to end the discussion, meet Hendrik's “How I made it” and his statement:

“este es un video que mande al canal 9 atv, y lo curioso es que pudo pasar por los tecnicos de
atv. no se si son bestias esos de atv. pero si que preocupo a los tecnicos”

“this is a video I sent to channel 9 atv and funny thing it could pass all the atv technicians,
I don`t know if these atv people are dumb but it really made them worry”

And here is How it was made by Hendrik.

End of story.
edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Ugh I don't understand Spanish... I really need to work on my Rosetta Stone. Sounds like a kid talking. He's good.

No one here speaks Spanish? This whole time, no one?
edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Evil3unnie

There have been two major astroid impacts in Peru in the last 4 years, that left huge creaters, we did not hear that on the News in the States either. It is hard to even get a sighting on the News, that happens in the Here.

Yes, I'm all for hearing about cgi ideas, but using "If it was real and that big, it would be on the news" is a pretty silly thing to suggest on ATS imho.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If you have something in Spanish, my best mate speaks Spanish and I'll whisk it off to her and get a quick response in about 10 mins tops

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You did such a great job,thanks very much,some of the opinions here really worry me...i wish you guys start to use those brains,after all we have them for that purpose.
I assure everyone,you will know when a huge mothership uncloaks in the sky for sure!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

well all of the videos posted in this are in Spanish, but I wanted to hear what the creator of the UFO was saying

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Clever girl. But the truth is it's cgi.

Observe:

The earlier footage is a different frame rate than later on with the sip.

Why?

He paused at the last frame before the ship, then did ye 'ol still image, moving camera trick in some program. CGI ship added. Aside from the fact that thing is not very well designed for a fake.

link   

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox

You did such a great job,thanks very much,some of the opinions here really worry me...i wish you guys start to use those brains,after all we have them for that purpose.
I assure everyone,you will know when a huge mothership uncloaks in the sky for sure!

Relax, we are using our brains, and learning to be open to things. Some of us were on the fence about this and now we have our proof. Job well done, I say, and I like this kids style with footage.

link   

I was about to go "A shucks" But the video this person produced is not the same video nor the same looking craft. This craft goes way too low and it is so much sharper image than the other on eventhough the rest is same kind of blurred focus. Now, I can tell that craft is Fake, But it is not the same video.

Swills, What do you think. Does this look like he could have taken the other craft image out of the video. To make it appear no craft there. Because, the final video on here is not at all the same. Craft is way too low.
and it looks too sharp.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Clever girl. But the truth is it's cgi.

Observe:

The earlier footage is a different frame rate than later on with the sip.

Why?

He paused at the last frame before the ship, then did ye 'ol still image, moving camera trick in some program. CGI ship added. Aside from the fact that thing is not very well designed for a fake.

Is that a line from Jurassic Park? Did you just drop that on us?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Bravo! Great find!

It's surprising to see how his special effects improved, when looking at the last ones in the video.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I'm going with this being debunked but still check your email to see what comes up. That video pretty much wraps this up. I don't know what he was saying but he definitely made this film. I like the kids style, although I don't support hoaxing UFO sightings, he did it right. Bravo!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LicentiaEstVox

What this [whoever he is] that produced this, it is not the same video. That craft goes way too low and looks way to crisp than in the OP video. The verdict is still out. We are getting a translation. Plus, the part showing making the CGI was not part of the New Show.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I liked the last spacecraft in that video.......that could work in the next Terminator movie

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

at last, something that PROVES it. good job. starred.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I agree with you. Doesn't look like the same craft. Something's not
Right about that explanation.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
Just thought i'd point this out, it's a viral ad for the movie "Skyline", hate to be a party pooper but, hey the truth needs to be heard.

Are you sure? That looks too good to be from 'Skyline'

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Woah, the fat lady is not singing yet. The two videos are being compared. They are not the same.
Give us a minute or two before going to Hoax.
If they are the very same, fine, but hold just a minute. Thanks
If it goes to Hoax, thank you everyone for all the work. Life is a grand adventure.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by GhostLancer

Have you produced any CGI we could look at? What is your background as a CGI creator?

We have some expert opinions that think it is real.

Wow... What a frontal assault. I was speaking about the video in question. And, instead of the VIDEO being addressed, "I" am being addressed. It sort of feels like the McCarthy era in the panic of the Cold War 1950s. Wow.

A movie critic does not necessarily have to be a film-maker in order to review movies. A sports commentator doesn not have to play sports in order to be a good commentator. And so on. Do I need to produce CGI for you to review in order for me to point-out that the video is OBVIOUSLY CGI? Answer: No. If you want to debate the unrealistic look of the video, that is one thing. If you want to go on personal attacks, that is another. Everyone could ask YOU if YOU have produced CGI.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join