It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
In the side caption it Says Hola a Todos Investiga
As far as I can tell it's some type of Peruvian Investigation Show it looks pretty campy

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
technology is the worst thing to happen

with the way things are now

the world could be attacked and almost obliterated tomorrow and some jerk will still try to go online (because the real aliens can destroy everything and still keep the inet running) in a dark room in some basement somewhere and say its all cgi

most of these people who say it, dont even know what it stands for

personally if i had power here, id ban posts saying "its cgi" without having proof as to who the comp programmer was who cgi'd it

its the go to just like youre racist is the go to when talking about obama

link   
I watched it over and over and over and over, then i watched it over again to make sure, and its still CGI

first off, why would it need to spin, Ive yet to ever see a UFO spin
secondly, it looks too star warsy for a sophisticated galactic traveling space device
and thirdly, the investigating zoom by the producers was totally cheese dick and wasn't properly professionally enhanced for the size that thing was, it would easily be able to see every single feature of the craft in full detail, but they knew it was a hoax and weren't going to delve any further because they couldn't without having to spend more time and money creating the CGI zooms with greater detail

but you can believe its real if you want

link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

They are getting upset because the only 3 experts 2 CGI background and 1 Televison production agent say that it looks real to them and even pointed out why.

I have had 2 threads closed by a debunker because I proved him wrong.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
Hello all!

I've read only the quarter of the thread but felt I needed to say this. Sorry if it's been said already...

When you look at the full video, posted on page 4 of this thread by baraka, you can see the ship through the small openings in the clouds left of the big one. If you look closely, you will see the ship drags a bit of cloud that makes a line that dissipates after a few seconds.
The same thing is seen in the big opening.

If this is a fake, lots and lots of details have been thought out... I'm seriously not dismissing this one!

Unless someone proved without a doubt this is a fake in the 14 pages I haven't read yet?

We're still on the fence. So far we've emailed the news station and creator of the film. We've had a few posters claim to have experience with CGI seem to agree this is something else, but you also have people saying it's obvious CGI. So we're just playing the waiting game to see what's doin
edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Trust me, that's high production. You really can't compare most countries tv and movie production to the US and whatnot. Just look at Bollywood. Don't make me post some youtubes videos to prove my point, I swear to God I will!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hmmmmm can't wait to see how this pans out.....

link   
reply to post by coolottie

Question:

Huh?? Only a Moderator can close a thread...so, such an assertion is obviously false.

Also....please, again, take the time to research something called 'confirmation bias'. This is evident, in your third claim, hanging on to those three "experts'" opinions....when, and I haven't counted, about ten members have agreed...."CGI"....and, one of those is an "expert" too.....

Sorry. And, will you come back, in due course, should this finally be proven to be a hoax? And, admit it??

link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

looks like a different show to me, but i am no expert in peruvian t.v. programmes.

ah o.p.'s is the same though.... so it was reported on the news to, which is the one i linked.
edit on 27-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thanks!

I'll follow this thread to see what comes of your communications with the producers, etc...

I'm think I'm only a leg on the fence, now...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh I love to watch me some Korean and Japanese TV
I love international tv as long as there are subtitles.
edit on 27-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
We knew that the clone troopers in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith were all CGI. Not a single one looked real. Sure, they were well executed, but there is just something about EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM that looks CGI.

The same is true for this UFO. It **screams** CGI. It looks nothing like any other "legitimate" sighting ever recorded. It is not as HAZY or "blued-out" as something THAT BIG and THAT FAR-AWAY should seem. The UFO is too clear, too well-defined. It has the look of well-polished CGI.

Verdict: CGI -99.99999999%

Good job with the CGI, whoever did it. Just blur it a bit more next time, haze it out, blue it out some, reduce the opacity perhaps.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Question:

Huh?? Only a Moderator can close a thread...so, such an assertion is obviously false.

Also....please, again, take the time to research something called 'confirmation bias'. This is evident, in your third claim, hanging on to those three "experts'" opinions....when, and I haven't counted, about ten members have agreed...."CGI"....and, one of those is an "expert" too.....

Sorry. And, will you come back, in due course, should this finally be proven to be a hoax? And, admit it??

Now she's only defending what so many people have been trying to attack. Of course if this gets debunked we all will still hold our heads high. We're here to really take a look at this thing and that's exactly what we're doing. So when we prove this real or fake, you'll know.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

My Internet connection is playing up again so it must be real....

Years ago we were travelling in the country at night when the car went dead. The engine wouldn't turn over, so we all piled out and noticed in the distance a rather large light just above the ground, more like a glow. We were about a mile away from it and within moments it took off and disappeared. We had to walk to get some help with the car as the mobile phones were all flat. The other strange thing was there was no sounds from the wildlife. Very odd.
Usually these sightings interfere with a recording device (batteries) when in close proximity. With that mass and increased proximity to the camera, it generally would show more interference than the smaller UFO's typically cause when near by. Could be one of those hologram cartoons that people have warned to be aware of.
But... I'm not discounting anything when it comes to UFO's... the technology has been around since WW2 and too many people... pilots/police/doctors/teachers, etc have had close encounters with them.
I'd rather be open minded than the alternatives...being in denial, gullible or having tunnelled vision.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
A call to CGI experts here on ATS...

It's seems easy to reproduce, it seems, so could any one of you prepare one animation of the same "quality"? I'm ready to wait a whole month, if necessary...

Like one of the first posters on the thread said he/she didn't want to lose time to explain to us the obvious details that make it say its false... That sounded so governmental... Don't think, believe us, it's FAKE!

That's denying something all right!

edit on 27-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Have you produced any CGI we could look at? What is your background as a CGI creator?

We have some expert opinions that think it is real.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
that looks so fake

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by GhostLancer

Have you produced any CGI we could look at? What is your background as a CGI creator?

We have some expert opinions that think it is real.

We could keep going down this road all year. It's the same argument as always, lets break the cycle. So there's no need to address every person who keeps saying the same things over and over again. What should be focused on is people who bring something to the table, and so far we're just waiting on that, as far as the emails go. So lets all just sit back, relax, and see what develops.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thanks Swills, I have learned to ignor him and his side kick. And he knows the truth about the 2 threads and who did it. I just checked the email again. I closed my Facebook but he also had a twitter link. the de la Cruz someone post a link to. Haven't heard anything yet. Just made a pot of coffee, wish I could give you a cup.
I am going to be up with this baby till I findout more.

It was great that this Television Production person said he believed it was the real thing.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If the video turns out to be real, this thread will out do any thread on ATS....

if it turns out to be a fake, well, damn good one at that and at least I could say well there's a new spaceship model on the block ready for Leggo to go in to production!
edit on 27-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join