It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Man this has to be real footage because every disinfo agent on the governments payroll has chimed in on this thread! If these debunkers are certain its a fake then why are they hanging around trying to convince the rest of us? If a real UFO landed on their house and abducted their dog they would still try to say it was cgi. Unreal. Noone know what type of technology aliens employ, so how can these guys tell me how an alien craft would affect clouds? Things of our world abide by our laws of nature, but other worldly objects may not. Just sayin.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I sent Mister Orlando de la Cruz a twitter. I don't have a face book page can someone send him a message on there Please thank you Tell him to come on ATS if he can.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Looks to much like something from a movie trailer.
It just has a fakey feeling to it.
I'm gonna go with CGI.
Besides I searched google for PERU mother ship and doubled back on this thread.
I figure with something this big there would be more buzz on it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Is this a serious thread....
Anybody in the right mind that watches that video can instantly tell how fake it is.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

He is probably getting hundreds of thousands of correspondance so don't hold your breath of a quick response.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
UFO in Brazil

This was another UFO video that made the rounds on ATS which has some very similar attributes to the OP video, mainly the clouds...

As you might imagine it was determined to be a [HOAX]

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Man this has to be real footage because every disinfo agent on the governments payroll has chimed in on this thread! If these debunkers are certain its a fake then why are they hanging around trying to convince the rest of us? If a real UFO landed on their house and abducted their dog they would still try to say it was cgi. Unreal. Noone know what type of technology aliens employ, so how can these guys tell me how an alien craft would affect clouds? Things of our world abide by our laws of nature, but other worldly objects may not. Just sayin.

You have to look at all angles before saying it is real or fake.

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by elouina

Where did you find this and do you have a link Please.
that would be great if you could post it. His name is Orlando de la Cruz that video taped it. Thanks
edit on 5/27/2011 by coolottie because: sorry

I had already updated my original post when you posted this. But here it is again. If this is the guy, he would have the programming know-how.

emagister.com google translation

edit on 27-5-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
These are the SKYLINE viral videos that I manged to find they are a bit different

edit on 27-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

I too thought it was from amovie trailor but I know all the alien crafts from those and this is a completely new model not out of Hollywood.

Not saying either way what this is as I too am sitting on the fence until the original film is investigated thoroughly by real experts.

link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Well, we have only had 2 CGI people on here and a TV Production saying they think it is real and why.
they are the only 3 expert opinions we have so far. This might be hard to take I know.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

It looks like a fake CGI whatever you wanna call it video editing, people have way to much time on their hands !

heres one from Feb 1, 2011

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
UFO in Brazil

This was another UFO video that made the rounds on ATS which has some very similar attributes to the OP video, mainly the clouds...

As you might imagine it was determined to be a [HOAX]

Holy spam Batman, could you provide a link that also gives me a virus?

And can anyone translate that video above?
edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
And were are the other THOUSANDS of youtubes on this?!?!?

If it was that HUGE, surely ALOT more vids should pop up.

Im not a sceptic, but im not a true beliver either.
Im kinda in between....

So....

MORE vids please, from diffrent locations diffrent angles...
And so on and so on....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

those skyline viral adds have u.f.o's in them that are in the actual film, the u.f.o. in the o.p. vid looks nothing like anything in skyline, so i doubt it is a viral for skyline. that does not mean it could not be a viral for something else, but then we would have to ask why a breakfest show news programme (from what i can tell), in peru, are showing it and passing it off as a real u.f.o. video (from what we can tell).

(can anybody translate what they are saying in the video.)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Ya know, since I am working off the same list of paid government disinfo agents that you have.

Wow.

So let's all assume it's real until it's proven otherwise. Like assuming a suspect is guilty until proven innocent. You got it backward, man. Hate to break it to you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Now the debunkers are getting my posts removed?

All I asked was for them to show me a real live alien ship to compare with

And for the believers to have the original video take looked at by real experts....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Now the debunkers are getting my posts removed?

All I asked was for them to show me a real live alien ship to compare with

And for the believers to have the original video take looked at by real experts....

yeah i was just noticing that too. I dont recall you saying anything bad. i dunno. Yeah man, lets get a look at that original video. We're trying to make contact with these people so we just might be able too have a look, or give this guy a congrats on a job well done for his CGI work, or be afraid of Project Blue Beam

edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hello all!

I've read only the first quarter of the thread but felt I needed to say this. Sorry if it's been said already...

When you look at the full video, posted on page 4 of this thread by baraka, you can see the ship through the small openings in the clouds left of the big one. If you look closely, you will see the ship drags a bit of cloud that makes a line that dissipates after a few seconds.
The same thing is seen in the big opening.

If this is a fake, lots and lots of details have been thought out... I'm seriously not dismissing this one!

Unless someone proved without a doubt this is a fake in the 14 pages I haven't read yet?
edit on 27-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join