It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This was posted on youtube just 1 hour ago and amazing footage if real. It is at least 1 or 2 miles across. I am not a Video expert as many know. But this is an interesting video and on TV, News ?
If anyone can translate the language that would be great. I know the debunkers will have fun with this one. I know anything can be faked, but people in Peru do not have a lot of money to produce fakes, [of course it can probably be done with cheap software.? It is very close up and with great details.. Have fun with this but be nice and no derogatory comments at anyone please. Keep this a discussion not an arguement. Thank you.

There have been some great sightings in Peru this year. But this would be the best if real.
I checked this Channels youtube sight and he doesn't have a lot of UFOs mainly, Mars features etc.
Not an obvious Fake video on his Channel.

edit on 29-5-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Good CGI Work , if its a real one... its time to run ........

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

It would be amazing if real. I can't tell if its CGI but I'm sure someone will.

You're right it looks good being on a news channel however more witnesses would make it more credible.

I'm hoping someone will confirm its real or fake soon.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Looks like CGI to me. You would think being that big it would have been all over the news.

-2nd

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Im no CGI expert either but there is something about that, that looks real. All though I am a believer in "If something looks to good to be true, then it most probably is to good to be true"

S+F. Look forward to seeing what the experts think.
edit on 26-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Really????

This is obvious CGI.......

Wait for it, those who are experienced with CG will be along, shortly.

There are MANY examples.....

edit on Thu 26 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Nice catch.

The problem I have is this. Why does it happen that someone (whoever filmed this) had his/her camera right on the spot where something happens. Out of the whole sky...

I'm no expert but I would go with CGI on this one.

Just my opinion, not an expertise.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Fun to watch, but Occam's Razor says it a fake most likely. I look forward to the CGI experts chiming in. I've always been wistful for something like this to actually happen in my lifetime. Anyone from Peru on ATS?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
seems CGI to me...the camera doesn't really react much when the object comes into view and it makes no attempt at following the object...I mean if you were to see something like this wouldn't you be trying to get the object centered by following it with the camera?
edit on 26-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If it is that big, and moving at that speed, wouldn't the clouds react more? That is what gets me, the clouds. Well, that and the animated ship looking thing.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I would really love to believe this is real but looks like CGI. If it is CGI they are really good. If it is real maybe there is more video and they only edited it to show the UFO who knows.

My gut tells me it's CGI though.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just thought i'd point this out, it's a viral ad for the movie "Skyline", hate to be a party pooper but, hey the truth needs to be heard.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Pretty easy to call fake here. Between the fact that you cannot see it through the holes in the clouds, and the fact that it casts no shadow on the clouds (something this big certainly would), theres no doubt in my mind...

link   
Odd. How the camera actually blurs a bit of the edges as the ship moves almost like it was spinning so fast they Had to slow it down. See the Grey area's as the ship passes. Problem I have it with that amount of rotation would it have acted at least a little like a fan pushing the clouds down..

link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yeh I allso thought that about filming that one spot of sky. can anyone tell if it displaces any of that cloud? or would that make no differance to it been CGI?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is an awesome vid, my guess is its CGI, I, like the dude above me am a firm Occam-ist if you will.

I am no expert of much of anything, but If it was real, something that size would disrupt the clouds wouldn't it?

still, thanks for sharing i saw it and my jaw dropped a little cause imagine being there and actually seeing it (presuming it was real) it would be truly awe inspiring, and probably a little frightening.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
it looks fake.. im sure if it were real it wouldnt have been broken on you tube, it would be all over msm by now.. and im sure someone on ats would have posted it the moment it was out there..
what do we know of this news report? is it a real show?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
CGI. Its all blurry around the edges of the ufo. And as someone else said. The clouds dont desperce. Calling fake. But thats just me.
Also there would be heaps of people seeing this right.

Funny, I actully watched Skyline last night. Hope they have better actors in Peru.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Therian

That depends on their propulsion system.

They could be traveling between the air , or just bending it
Levitation does not give a trust.

Anyway Proving it can be faked is not proof it is CGI

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join