It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interweb Trolls, Sheeple, Disinfo Agents and You?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i just remembered that zombie sheep movie

its called black sheep check it out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6da9c3a91e7b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah I'm a... government agent... kind of...
Since the state in question is Kansas...
that makes me one step above hillbilly but not quite as high ranked as a burger flipper...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d042096660fd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Personally, I think if you don't get hammered by a mod now and then, you really aren't trying.

And, you are providing jobs for mods. Hopefully they are making some dough for their efforts.

Let's face it, a tough debate on the internet is always less painful than a bar fight.

And how many times after you feel that you have won a good battle of internet ideology, that you give something a little extra to that special someone in your life.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I enjoyed reading your OP. Fun and to the point. S&F.

Trolls and sheeple are indeed everywhere. As far as agents go though, I personally don't think that the big letter agencies spend too much of their resources on conspiracy sites aside, perhaps, for safety monitoring -- which would then apply to way more than just conspiracy sites. I don't think they really care about what M. or Mrs whoever thinks. But the fun of the game is thinking that you might be onto something big and disinfos gather to put it down, or at best, change your optic...I believe it's all part of a certain paranoia that we all share on sites like this one.

But it's just my opinion.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ha Ha Ha Haaa ! Slayer you kill me.
You just posted a thread that demands the sheeple in me to pour out all over any post I can think to add to this masterpiece. This is pure genius in my opinion. Wheather you realise it or not. I've tried to model my persona after you. And I confess that if I had not done so early on, after finding this place I call my home on the net. I would have been banned a long time ago. Now that I've made that public knowledge. HTF do you do it ? You post these informative blast furnace type threads that leave people in awe of the knowledge you offer in them. At almost the same time ( or so it seems ) you can shift gears and drop the clutch into a critical high gear. It seems there are either two personas ( not personalities ) or the left and right side of your brain operate at the same time under cohesive conditions only. Or you have two personalilties. Or you are a demon possessed Nephelim Reptoid Ananaki demi God about to give the greenlight to the planet Nibiru to begin an all human consuming invasion of earth. With your posts destracting the only people of earth
that share in any possibility to wake the rest of the planet up from their Zombie ass slumber. I'm speaking of we who are ATS

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've never made fun of anyone for their faith, politics, etc. or lack there-of. I don't like when certain people just to be hateful, make fun of others just because they can. I'm sure in person, they're not quite as bad a$$ as they are on here. It's easy to hide behind a computer, but please know, it probably defines who they really are.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Ya know them's fighting words...
dont make me come over thar ....

Serriously dont make me come over because then I'd have to put down my Nacho's my Bud Lite and find my pants????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ca51786566c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 26-5-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Group Think! Sheeple! Just kidding

More seriously though, this is a Forum for debating Conspiracy Theories. Seems to me most of the nonsense is in the Political Forums where even the best people loose their cool. Partisans (another of those darn titles) are comparable to Celebrity Groupies. Debate is seldom possible.

I enjoy debate and there is a fine line between debate and crossing the line. I'm considering ignoring the Political discussions entirely. What's the point when all they are used for these days is each side spreading propaganda and name calling.

I'd like to add to the list "Political Propagandists" and "Ideological Propagandists" as a sub-category of Trolling. I wish I could say I'm an innocent little lamb in this, but......

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

- That's the first good laugh I've had in days. Thanks.
OMG, so you're saying that trolls and disinfo agents don't wear pants.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
So which group do you belong to?

Dragon in sheeple clothing of course SLAYER69. nice pesentation and one guy looked like he was on ATS...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i just remembered that zombie sheep movie

LOL seen it before
if the end ended with the sheep all gathered eating parts of humans and then they all get gas and somebody lights a match. It was so late I thought I was seeing things when I was watching it lol.

edit on 5/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

- That's the first good laugh I've had in days. Thanks.
OMG, so you're saying that trolls and disinfo agents don't wear pants.

well they may and they may not...
let me see... how do I best describe the kind of person we're talking about????
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fd3c07bdde0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I figured the only people who are wearing pants are the ones with jobs at work.

Do pajama pants count?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
I've never made fun of anyone for their faith, politics, etc. or lack there-of. I don't like when certain people just to be hateful, make fun of others just because they can. I'm sure in person, they're not quite as bad a$$ as they are on here. It's easy to hide behind a computer, but please know, it probably defines who they really are.

Good point. That is completely out of control and it's one thing I fault ATS for. Way to much hate is allowed to go on. It's not a matter of some believe and some don't, they carry it to the level of hating somebody simply because of their religious beliefs and I fail to see the difference between that and the behavior of people from the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood or any other open hate group.

Clearly Religious Conspiracy could be discussed without the hate and it is allowed far more from one side than from the other. What I find most odd are those who side with extremists like Terrorists and then at the same time claim to hate all Religion. That's a hard pill to swallow.

One thing is for sure here, the Forums are not meant for Religious discussion and this is the wrong place for that. It's just a catalyst for hate and hangout for haters.

At the core of this are our leaders. Our elected leaders have taught us that lying, hate, name calling and character assassination are OK because they do it all the time. It's not surprising that people are beginning to act more like them.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

that pic has a lot of phallic symbols in it

i could go into detail but ats terms and conditions would prevent that.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Serriously dont make me come over because then I'd have to put down my Nacho's my Bud Lite and find my pants????

I love the comedy our members have to offer.

Slayer
I thought you might like some scifi humor.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Oh boy, if it were not for the reality based in this thread I would be thanking you for the entertaining OP which had me in stitches.

You are charmer Slayer, keep up the excellent work my friend.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great thread as usual.

Shattered attention spans play a role...If you can't make it through a single sentence at a time then how can you be expected to construct or even respond to a coherent argument? I don't "troll" ATS and its not my way to be dismissive of or pick fights with people, but I admit I've been guilty of fly-by posts I really didn't put as much thought into as I should have. One of the problems is the contextlessness of the Internet...you don't know if the person has just crawled out of a foxhole or is knee-deep in big-mac wrappers at the computer. Usually the latter, but believe it or not sometimes the former.

Nothing is as frustrating as having something you legitimately want to communicate and being sniped at by trolls. The thing is, in a realtime situation or if you are dealing with something truly serious, you lack the perspective to put trolls in the right mental bin, so every criticism becomes like something out of the mouth of your brother rather than something a bored 14-year-old texted idly during a TV commercial. I've seen it happen to Slayer and other respected members, and I've felt the sting myself. It's often good for a chuckle when the dust settles.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The only other Internet scam are Tesla pages that tell you nothing.
The posters saying Sheeple people never do have a ounce of info.

Years back you catch the associates that put out too much.
Like the flat coil posted after I said they could fly.
I think the post that said they could not fly and the picture of a not so
armature coil assembly was perhaps the only solid science one might ever find.

The post and picture were deleted from the thread if I recall right so guess
coils do fly.
ED: I'd call that a WINNING post for our side against the cartels that are
afraid of lose text and lose jpgs getting on the Internet from associates that
take work home and go on the Internet.
The A bombs with Nazi or German markings was another find gone.
Sure explain Nazi markings on a bomb heading for Japan.
Duh WINNING we don't know any Japan markings in answer to
agent that said we would put Nazi symbols on any ordinance
going to Japan.
Also gone is the William Reich film of knocking down a saucer and pilot.
The Internet is being cleaned by cartel agents because of the Tesla ships.

edit on 5/26/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am like the rest of us. But not "following" the rest, or id also be a sheep lol.

Deebo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join