It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing other halves of Shanks black boxes and other obvious signs of planting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Yep, too bad. Let me ask you this - if I dropped the power supply unit out of plane at, say, 20,000 feet and that hankerchief, which is more likely to be found in one piece on the ground and why?

Yes but the above objects were not dropped out of a plane. If a plane smashed and exploded into the ground.. Which item would be more likely to survive..

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Verify the flight path with the observed locations reported by Executive 956 and the Piper Arrow

Will find they match up with the locations reported by the Flight recordewr

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

So explain how objects survived breakup of space shuttle COLUMBIA which disintergrated at speed of
12,000 mph and altitude of 200,000 ft

Debris was found spread over 3 states - yet were able to recover video tapes, notebooks and even a science
experiment with dish of small worms still alive

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

So explain how objects survived breakup of space shuttle COLUMBIA which disintergrated at speed of
12,000 mph and altitude of 200,000 ft

Debris was found spread over 3 states - yet were able to recover video tapes, notebooks and even a science
experiment with dish of small worms still alive

Im not trying to explain anything,just that the aboveposter made an incorrect analogy. Nothing was dropped from the plane as the post inferred. Instead the plane crashed into the ground. I dont have the answers, but I do have questions.
For example, how did the apparent plane that flew into the pentagon manage to mostly vapourize. (The first time in aviation history.) Yet they removed paper passports from it and human DNA samples. The wings of the plane are for most part titanium, you try melting titanium with jet fuel....
edit on 2-6-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Because it didn't vaporize? There was plenty of debris left over, some of which had ID numbers which were readable.

edit on 2-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I was refering to the engines... I so no remains of engines in those images.....

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

That's the diffusor section of the compressor on one of the RB211's fitted to N644AA. The picture was taken by VATF-1 workers in either the D or the C-ring.
edit on 2-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Im not trying to explain anything,just that the aboveposter made an incorrect analogy.

The analogy stands. The hankercheif and the boxes are two completely different physical structures and of course will not respond to stress in the same manner. The hankerchief is resilient and elastic (not in terms of material but in terms of response to stress) the boxes were rigid structures.

Nothing was dropped from the plane as the post inferred.

I did not infer anything. Just for the record, my statement would IMPLY you would then INFER. And I did not imply the items were dropped from a plane, it was an analogy intended to imagine similar stresses realized on dissimiliar materials and structures.

Instead the plane crashed into the ground. I dont have the answers, but I do have questions.

Which is fine, however, if you can't accept answers than don't bother with questions. Also, don't forget simlpy putting a question mark at the end of a sentence does not make it a question.

For example, how did the apparent plane that flew into the pentagon manage to mostly vapourize. (The first time in aviation history.)

That's a very nice example of a statement that ends with a question mark and is posing as a interogatory. Its not. You made an absolute statement "mostly vapourized", care to back that up?

Yet they removed paper passports from it and human DNA samples.

Any chance you may be wrong about that "vapourize" thing? Just asking questions.

The wings of the plane are for most part titanium, you try melting titanium with jet fuel....

Wow, now that's a new one. The wings of the plane are mostly titanium? I'm sure you could show me where you got that from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join