It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosemary's Baby - A predictive homage to Roman Polanski's Life and the death of Sharon Tate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If you are not one for Metaphysics, the Occult, magic, paranormal, or the Illuminati Masons - This thread is most likely not for you.

Disclaimer: No flares or swamp gases were harmed in the making of this thread.

No doubt this has been discussed before. But I would like to reopen it for discussion nonetheless.

A young couple move into a new apartment, only to be surrounded by peculiar neighbors and occurrences. When the wife becomes mysteriously pregnant, paranoia over the safety of her unborn child begins controlling her life.

This apartment complex was known as the Dakota. It has quite a dark history - Such as it was the final home of John Lennon 9 years after living in New York. He was shot and killed in the lobby of the same building Rosemary's Baby was filmed. This building is square and has been the home to many an actor, playwright, musician, and other famous people.

Roman Polanski released the film in 1968. It is about a man who sacrifices his wife and child to Satan in order to become famous.

Sharon Tate and child was murdered in 1969 by Satanist Charles Manson.

Is the film a coincidence? Knowing what I do about the occult, I do not hold much stock in coincidences involving the likes of people like Roman Polanski. This is a man who has spent many years in exile from the United States for the molestation of little girls.

Food for thought: Was this movie a mirror or homage to what would take place only a year later? A pivotal time in Roman's life, Rosemary's Baby made him his very first Oscar - and cemented his fame in U.S history, whereas before he had been nominated but to no avail.

This thread was inspired by the entertaining Truthiracy1's youtube video which, though mostly ridiculous, brings to light some very interesting observations (In my Very humble opinion).

edit on 26-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
FINALLY! A decent Hollweird thread!! S&F just for bringing this up, because I've never heard of this before. I'll watch the video in a minute, I have seen Rosemary's Baby but never knew about all that Polanski stuff. Good thread

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thank you. The more I learn about Holly - Wood, the more of a conspiracy theorist I become.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

thought since your intrested int his you would be intrested int he link i have here particulary the aftermath section of the article at the end.

Even more unsettling are the eerie real life events that surrounded the movie involving ritualistic killings and MK Ultra. We will look at the symbolic meaning of “Rosemary’s Baby” and the stranger-than-fiction events that followed its release.

Shocking events left indelible marks on the public mind, including the mysterious deaths of JFK, Marilyn Monroe and Martin Luther King; horrific ritual murders perpetrated by MK-Ultra patsies like Charles Manson and Son of Sam caused fear and horror. These events slapped America out of its ideals and forced it to stare at an undefinable, yet tangible force influencing society. Conspiracies and cover-ups made the news and the masses gradually discovered the existence of a shadow government. Disillusionment and cynicism ensued, causing American society to accept or to ignore the true nature of its rulers. Society became the equivalent of Rosemary who has learned of the evil nature of her baby, but nonetheless accepted the responsibility of mothering it. Today’s debased pop-culture is simply the evolution of this system.

sharon tate

Before settling on Mia Farrow, Roman Polanski originally envisioned his wife, Sharon Tate, as playing the role of Rosemary. She was not cast in the role, but did make an uncredited appearance in the movie, during a party scene. Fourteen months after the release of the movie, Tate (who was 8 months pregnant) was ritualistically killed by members of the Manson family. She was stabbed 16 times and her killers wrote the word “pig” in her blood on the wall of her house.

Charles Manson is described by Fritz Springmeier as “both a Monarch slave and a handler”. According to Springmeier, his programmers knew ahead of time what were going to be the next hits. He was basically used by the elite to carry out ritualistic murders.

According to numerous observers, Manson’s killings were programmed using Beatles songs (Manson himself claimed that the song Helter Skelter contained hidden messages intended for his family).

Did Roman Polanski sacrifice his wife (the same way Guy sacrificed Rosemary) to obtain the favors of Hollywood? Soon after the death, he allowed himself to be photographed by Life Magazine in the living room where Tate had died. Her dried blood was still clearly visible on the floor in front of him. The photo shoot caused him to be heavily criticized.

SOURCE AND FULL ARTICLE

some intresting stuff there worth a look imo.

Intresting thread on another site with links to utube

Primarly goes on about stuff with beatles but mentions sharen tate etc ina conspiracy

he movie Rosemary's baby was filmed in the Dakota were John Lennon was shot to death. It also appears that John Lennon knew the director personally. “The Director of Rosemary’s Baby was Roman Polanski. (At a party in California in 1973, Lennon ‘went berserk, hurling a chair out the window, smashing mirrors, heaving a TV against the wall, and screaming nonsense about film director Roman Polanski being to blame’ - Giuliano)

id this nobody Director Roman Polanski make a pact with the Hollywood coven in order that he be given a very choice script that would make him a successful film director? So what is the price for fame in the underworld? It is the killing of your baby! This fact is even stressed in the movie Rosemary's Baby. In the movie, the coven demanded Rosemary's baby in return for her husband's success in Hollywood. It was an amazing coincidence that the film had a plot that would be similarly played out a year later - Polanski's pregnant actress/wife Sharon Tate would be murdered by Charles Manson's followers. Susan Atkins one of the killers stated that they wanted to remove the baby from Polanski's murdered wife Sharon Tate, but they ran out of time and had to flee the murder scene.

some intrersting theories imo

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nice, dude. This is always good stuff.

Have you read Dave McGowan's Laurel Canyon material?

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Thank you for that information, I had no idea about this picture of Roman sitting in the room his wife was murdered in.

It is also very strange to me, that the women intended to take the child from Tate's corpse.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

No I haven't Frater, but I will now. Looks like I know what I'll be researching today. Haha.

By the way, that has to be the best avatar on ATS.com -- A unicorn violently puking rainbows, I want a t-shirt.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I dont think alot of people realize all the coincidences surrounding Sharon tates murder, everything that went on before and after it happened. They look at manson and what he did and thats it, us conspirators always look at the bigger picture, its long been thought of the connection between the Beatles and roman, and a few even questioned how much he knew before hand what was going to happen. again tho just coincidence? maybe but makes interesting reading.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Where does Roman Polanskis kiddy rape fit into this hollywood story?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Where does Roman Polanskis kiddy rape fit into this hollywood story?

any number of ways, from him just being a run of the mill nonce, to it being ritual occult magic abuse of children, you don't really have to struggle to make sense of it

edit on 27-5-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Because the people we're pointing the finger at is the Babylonian Hollywood.

Holly - Wood = The wood used by ancient pagan Druids. They believed it had magical properties, and would fashion magician wands / Shepard staffs out of them. This is where the name Hollywood comes from. Anything made by Hollywood has therefore been screened by the powers that be, but on a level much more sinister than (example) Russian propaganda films.

Bohemian Grove, 3,000+ famous, successful, wealthy people get together in Sonoma County (CA) and worship the great Owl Moloch. They all take part in an annual 200,000 dollar play known as the Cremation of Care.

The CoC is a play invented by two Masons to honor the Babylonian ways of sacrifice. To keep their consciences at bay for two weeks of "fun", they get together and watch a dummy burn on an alter - to replicate their ancestors who instead used to sacrifice children.

Sacrifice, children. Yep.

When I hear of someone from Hollywood getting called out on molestation charges, I am not surprised.

edit on 27-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This video i felt was related to the thread at hand and i thought was eerily similar to the Video from the OP.

I may compose a longer reply when i gather my thoughts.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi, ThinkingCap. I found this on Boing Boing and thought of you...

www.boingboing.net... ing%29&utm_content=Google+International

top topics

join