It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq war "horrific," could increase racist attacks in France: French PM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It would appear that even here on the internet gentlemen will come to the aid and rescue of a lady.

Saphie, it is apparent you are safe in Lolliepop land. You are surrounded.
Good deal, Dragonrider.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Stupid French, we should bomb them next.

actually i think the next country on the bombing list should be zimbabwe, thin a hop skip and a jump to north korea

oh and PS how do you make a signature??

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I would dare say that such threats merits at least serious discussion on banning....

That is just NOT a good subject to even joke about...

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Click in to your control panel at the main forum page. It'll be up toward the top and a little to the left. You can add a siggy, do the avatar thing, etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I live in Western New York Saphi..Say the word and i'm gone..I'll be down there as fast as a plane will take me.

I'll even commandeer an F15-E Trainer if i have to..LOL but i got your back sister..Count on it.

Come at this ex Desert Storm Vet and any of my friends and we'll party.

Anywhooo back on topic..Carry on smartly people.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
my ats fam. yall so amazing. but my brobbies made sure i could handle myself. and i'm sure 5pof just got caught up in the moment. he didn't mean to offend and truthfully, it takes a lot to offend me.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thank you Thomas Crowne

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   

actually i think the next country on the bombing list should be zimbabwe, thin a hop skip and a jump to north korea

Where does zimbabwe fit in on the axis of evil?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Never Sleeps
Iraq war "horrific," could increase racist attacks in France: French PM

Strange.

When Bill Clinton asked to the France Air Force to bomb the former Yougoslovia, a Christians nation
, they weren't looking so worry for the " innocents civilians ".

Does it mean that " the french general public was prepared for the violence of a war against a Christian nation who was fighting for his struggle against an islamic threat ? "

With her behavior, France is probably more dangerous for the western world than the terrorists are.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
where does it fit? it doesnt, its just a country that is in more liberation then anyone (excluading iraq)

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
LoL I never got caught up in the moment, Saph, and dragonrider sit back down boy, respect your seniors.

You saph surely have something you'd fight for, and that's the way it is, War is no different. If people were blowing your family's head off or someone raping you I'm sure if you had a gun you'd shoot them.

So stop applying "murder" to war, because it is an unfit term.

I can't believe so many people get offended at "passionate points", you may be a bit more scientific than others on this forum dragonrider, but you have a lot of growing up to do.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
5pof: sorry for sticking up for you, sir. i was only trying to smooth things over to prevent your banning. but, seems you like it rough.

also, remember theses are just opinions; you have yours and i have mine. nothing you have said has led me to believe the way you do and i'm sure it goes without saying that nothing i have said has changed your mind either...so let's just move along. and agree to disagree.

A-A: i'm lovin that avatar...Pac lives!

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
5POF, I feel that my 40 years of travelling this earth earns me the right to tell you to mind your manners or deal with the repercussions of your less than gentlemanly ways. You make mention of rape on this board again and I'll see to it that you are not merely banned, no matter if our political views are very similar.

Reminds me of one of my own all time favorite observations, "You can be right for all the wrong reasons."

Saphie, sounds like your peaceful beliefs have caused several well-trained killers to be willing to travel the distance to kill and die for you. Is this an irony, an oxymoron, or evidence that somewhere in the center the truth shall be found? The desire for peace should be intense, but the willing to defend innocence and honor must be there.
I believe you are just one epiphany away from being a prime candidate for President of the U.S. of A. You certainly know how to inspire the military, and when you put us to use, we'd know the cause was righteous and necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join