It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Star UFOS! HAARP or Aliens? Definately not Venus!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is just a quick video to show that there are fake stars that pose as real ones, and that are not satelites. They might be some new UAV or spy satelites but right now they are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS! Unless some can identify them?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

didnt u just post this? or i should say something very similar
edit on 26-5-2011 by Cohort because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Where is it ?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AliciaJacob

Definately not Venus!

That's a bold claim to make when the poster of the video provides no information at all, except it was posted today.

No date of video
No mention of location
No mention of direction

How exactly can we rule out Venus if we have absolutely no information to base that assumption on? That right there is what is wrong with UFOlogy.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cohort

didnt u just post this?

different video, but basically the same thing, posted 1 day apart no information at all except a link to a questionable, at best, ufo site.

So OP, did you actually film these yourself? Because the 2 videos are both from the same youtube account.

hmm, I wonder why you didn't post this video too:

Yes folks, they are claiming that is also a fake helicopter. Oh but don't stop there! there are over 25 of these videos, fake stars, fake moons, fake helicopters, vanishing ufos, Illuminati connections.

so, seriously, is this just a spam op?

edit on 26-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So the fake stars look and behave exactly as real stars? Now, if I'm correct in my assumption, that means that your claim of 'fake star ufos' is unfalsifiable, since we could never distinguish the fake from the real stars?

I think it's time to get a grip, stop listening to AM radio, and maybe visit a psychiatrist.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I think it's time to get a grip, stop listening to AM radio, and maybe visit a psychiatrist.

But the grip would be fake, the AM radio an Illuminati hologram, and the psychiatrist would be a reptilian.

anyways, I'm not going to bash on the OP. But in that other thread they did claim to have taped that themselves, i would like confirmation that they taped all of these. As to me, this appears to merely be a spam operation to send people to the site link in the description, and the site url that is at the beginning of each video.

Does ATS really want to send traffic to some other conspiracy site? Not good business.

In any event, well done ATS, kudos to you, not a single star or flag for this crap, I'm honestly surprised and quite proud (unless someone JUST flagged it while i was typing :/ dick)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
These kinds of sightings make me think back to The Dark Knight Prophecy and how he mentioned that when the stars dance in the sky, it is time to bug out. More of these are occurring it seems, along with other phenomena like seeing the Virgin Mary, spirals, comets, etc. Sure makes you think if it is time to get out of Dodge!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Im really not trying to be rude or anthing but why would it need a date if im just trying to highlight the fact that an object that looks just like venus, or whatever its sposed to be, comes out of nowhere and flies over venus! plus the fact that that a star or whatever rises above another one and then overhead? come on now. be fair.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Thanks for posting it for me but i would have probably got round to asking what people think of that one myself!

As for the site its my friends that he made to put all his videos on. i really dont think ats is bothered by a little site when it has millions of members and a promotional page for websites!

And as for the title they're questions that will hopefully get a response from all different types of people! not just the people like yourself! its open to debate!

Take care

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Only one thread is needed. Continue to use the existing one.

Closed.

top topics

join