It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me Myself and I

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So...

I posted my Introduction, a few threads and ect. What I really want to do, is talk about myself.

This section does not have to be about celebrities or politicians or famous people either, but when you are someone like me in gods eyes who is off the charts in power and authority, I guess I would get my own section.

Ok. Here is what we have to talk about so far... Let's start with my titles...the first thing is myself as a homeowner of a real Piramid in Egypt and how did this happen?

Homeowner
Address/Location
Piramid Cheops, Giza Egypt
Piramid Menkaure and assoc., Giza Egypt

God ordained
King of Heaven and Earth
Imperial and Royal House of Hohenzollern
Imperial and Royal Majesty
Fernidad Frederick, King of Prussia
Emperor of Germany
Head of State
The White House
Senior Foreign Service WG-1
SCAG - Southern California Association of Governments
Owner
Ken Pochinko 'Spyder' Moonlight Helicopter Squadron - U.S. Militia
www.scag.ca.gov...
Diplomatic and Sovereign Immunity
President Gerald Ford and the Foriegn Sovereign Immunities Act 1976

San Elijo Hills
1010 Stephanie Court #300
San Marcos, California 92078
USA +1 760 533 6621
[email protected]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
uuhhh what? Firstly you didn't even spell pyramid correctly, if you owned one I'd assume you could spell it.

Secondly, why did you post your personal information like that? that's crazy friend, you do understand there are bots the scour the internet specifically for information like that right?

Third, I'm completely confused about the point of this thread. Are we to discuss you as a person, or are you asking people to essentially provide the same information you just did?

If the latter, lol, good luck with that.

you are someone like me in gods eyes who is off the charts in power and authority

Ahhhh, I get it now. Have fun.
edit on 26-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
uuhhh what? Firstly you didn't even spell pyramid correctly, if you owned one I'd assume you could spell it.

Secondly, why did you post your personal information like that? that's crazy friend, you do understand there are bots the scour the internet specifically for information like that right?

Third, I'm completely confused about the point of this thread. Are we to discuss you as a person, or are you asking people to essentially provide the same information you just did?

If the latter, lol, good luck with that.

you are someone like me in gods eyes who is off the charts in power and authority

Ahhhh, I get it now. Have fun.
edit on 26-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Not worried about the bots, we still have Yellow Pages and White Pages online that anyone can get the same info, it's just part of my signature.

The word 'Piramid' I just spell it how I feel like spelling my own house, 'personal preference'.
ummm.... and just this to let you know in comparison who I am....

Jesus Christ
---------->

Myself
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

So you see, I am a little more in the higher power authority figure range, according to some people. Church, Peers, ect...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Mr. Jesus -

How nice to meet you (again). I have seen many of your posts all over. Maybe it wasn't all you, but was definitely someone claiming to be you.

Unfortunately many of these "Jesus" posts contradict each other, so I guess I am wondering if the real Jesus would PLEASE STAND UP! We'd like to know which one is the real one.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TILTed
Mr. Jesus -

How nice to meet you (again). I have seen many of your posts all over. Maybe it wasn't all you, but was definitely someone claiming to be you.

Unfortunately many of these "Jesus" posts contradict each other, so I guess I am wondering if the real Jesus would PLEASE STAND UP! We'd like to know which one is the real one.

c'mon. you flatter me. right idea, but no thanks, jesus christ can't compete with me.

Allright, back to the subject... one reason why I own the Piramids in Giza, Egypt and as a matter of fact the entire desert is because if I am this person, I better live like him, dont you agree I should be that wealthy?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
By the way guys...

One favor to ask.. PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A RELIGIOUS DEBATE OK?

Because, I dont want it moved... so please stick to the subject and that is Higher Power Authority Figure and Wealthy Individuals, like Me Myself and I.

thanks.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Now your claiming you own pyramids and the desert. You should seriously go and read the Terms and Conditions of ATS. Specifically number 15

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
technical pwnage

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by firstonterror

Yeah, I see God has seen fit to "gift" you the United States too! This is your July 2, 2010 post in Google Groups:

King Fernidad Frederick as owner of the United States, has claimed the
next Presidency after President Barack Obama. Although His Majesty
King Fernidad is not a lawfull canidate for Presidency under
immigration law, he will justify his candidacy with being owner of the
United States in which holds the same title as President.
F.F. Prussia

You also claim the pyramids in Egypt were a gift from God too! I would sure like to see copies of your property deeds. Even more so, though, I would like to see a copy of your mental evaluation.

I'm glad you're quite impressed with yourself, but, contrary to what you think, you are showing signs of having a severe inferiority complex. I'm not at all impressed by your false sense of pride, but instead am quite disgusted!

Hail to the Chief!

See ya, Milt

top topics

join