It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Story of the End of America.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. Do you really know the history at all? The FED! was made for 1 reason and that is to control. A private bank with no rules to follow. Bang up job with letting that happen. ZZZZZZSSHHEEESSS.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Civilisations come and go, and maybe the time has arrived for ours to go!

What have we accomplished?

Not much worth talking about. The poor are poorer than ever. The rich are greedier than ever and the people in between are pulled by both sides with their hands out all the time.

So, because the super rich have become so 'needy', good old mother will make sure she 'clears the table' for us all. Those of us left will start all over again. Maybe we'll learn better next time.............for a while. But all those super rich who think they are about to ride out the 'storm' are in for the shock of their lives for the very reason that in their hearts they no longer feel, know or are able to judge what really matters and the one thing that really does not matter is power, money and GREED and the evil it sponsors.

The end of America? No. The end of a civilisation that forgot what it was here for and that you really can't take it with you.

Now love...........that really does last forever. If only we could remember that next time.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I couldn't agree with you more. I was just writing that when you print dollars out of thin air it becomes worth less and less. 150 bucks for a case a beer. It may just happen.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by MegaMind
About our low inflation ... Inflation numbers produced by the Fed or government accounting really hold no water in my book. They like to pick and choose what counts and what doesn't to generally make the numbers look favorable.

IMO ... the purpose of the Federal Reserve was to loot and bankrupt this nation. QE1, 2, and 3 serve only to further that goal. The Federal Reserve doesn't care about a strong US economy they care about destroying the US economy from the inside out. Once the US middle class is reduced to begging for any solution that is offered nothing will stand in the way of their beloved NWO.

I too believe a full economic collapse of the global economy is coming very soon ... I give it less than a year from now ... probably this fall.

Another person with no understanding of economics.

The fed was not made to loot and destroy the USA. The Fed was created to help stabilize the economy after the previous decades of constant recession and very quick boom and bust cycle. QE was a very successful measure to help the economy. Ben Bernake is not the devil. The US economy is recovering. The supposed NWO has nothing to do with this.

The FED was made and lobbyed for by a bunch of bankers! the fed was not made to create and help stablilze the economy. Thats what they tell sheeple and they belive. If they were made to stableize the economy why have we had so many recessions and depressions since its creation?

Printing money, or adding zeros to an account, is not stablity, its a last resort option. Please give me a country that you know of that has tryed this and not fail? The US economy is not recovering and the stock market is based off inflated USD. How can you have a recovery when there is so many people out of work? How can you be so blind?

Thats why it was made. If you think now is bad look at what was happening before. the recessions have been smaller and not as bad as they were before the fed. Do not bring up the great depression. That was caused by different reasons and if there was no gold standard it would have been over sooner.

The us economy is recovering. It was worse and is not not as bad. Hence a recovery its only going to get better. The way you talk makes me think that you hoard supplies and bought tons of gold and silver preparing for the end of the world.

you talk like an ignorant blissful child who has no grasp on reality. you still did not awnser my question about what country was able to add zeros to Bank accounts to get their way out of recessions and not collapse.

What are you basing your numbers on the Economy not being "AS BAD" as it was? I hope its not the record number of americans now on food stamps now an all time record of 44 million americas. Yeah thats bullish or the record number of forecloses surpassing the great depressions numbers. Yeah thats bullish. How about the New hire report that came out for may stating 64k new jobs where made, half of them were Mc donalds. VERY BULLISH in deed considering we need at least 150k new jobs a month JUST to keep up with population groth.

Whos telling you this economy is doing good? Look around and open your eyes. you keep telling me we are doing good but dont have any data or facts to back it up

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

About our low inflation ... Inflation numbers produced by the Fed or government accounting really hold no water in my book. They like to pick and choose what counts and what doesn't to generally make the numbers look favorable.

IMO ... the purpose of the Federal Reserve was to loot and bankrupt this nation. QE1, 2, and 3 serve only to further that goal. The Federal Reserve doesn't care about a strong US economy they care about destroying the US economy from the inside out. Once the US middle class is reduced to begging for any solution that is offered nothing will stand in the way of their beloved NWO.

I too believe a full economic collapse of the global economy is coming very soon ... I give it less than a year from now ... probably this fall.

Another person with no understanding of economics.

The fed was not made to loot and destroy the USA. The Fed was created to help stabilize the economy after the previous decades of constant recession and very quick boom and bust cycle. QE was a very successful measure to help the economy. Ben Bernake is not the devil. The US economy is recovering. The supposed NWO has nothing to do with this.

The FED was made and lobbyed for by a bunch of bankers! the fed was not made to create and help stablilze the economy. Thats what they tell sheeple and they belive. If they were made to stableize the economy why have we had so many recessions and depressions since its creation?

Printing money, or adding zeros to an account, is not stablity, its a last resort option. Please give me a country that you know of that has tryed this and not fail? The US economy is not recovering and the stock market is based off inflated USD. How can you have a recovery when there is so many people out of work? How can you be so blind?

Thats why it was made. If you think now is bad look at what was happening before. the recessions have been smaller and not as bad as they were before the fed. Do not bring up the great depression. That was caused by different reasons and if there was no gold standard it would have been over sooner.

The us economy is recovering. It was worse and is not not as bad. Hence a recovery its only going to get better. The way you talk makes me think that you hoard supplies and bought tons of gold and silver preparing for the end of the world.

you talk like an ignorant blissful child who has no grasp on reality. you still did not awnser my question about what country was able to add zeros to Bank accounts to get their way out of recessions and not collapse.

What are you basing your numbers on the Economy not being "AS BAD" as it was? I hope its not the record number of americans now on food stamps now an all time record of 44 million americas. Yeah thats bullish or the record number of forecloses surpassing the great depressions numbers. Yeah thats bullish. How about the New hire report that came out for may stating 64k new jobs where made, half of them were Mc donalds. VERY BULLISH in deed considering we need at least 150k new jobs a month JUST to keep up with population groth.

Whos telling you this economy is doing good? Look around and open your eyes. you keep telling me we are doing good but dont have any data or facts to back it up

The US is not in a recession . We were in a recession. QE did work. Denying that means you are ignoring the facts.
There are always going to be little bumps in the road when there is a recovery. The overall trend is positive.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The US is not in a recession . We were in a recession. QE did work. Denying that means you are ignoring the facts.

What facts???? your not giving any? what trend is Positive? your not giving any? how is a record number of people on food stamps, 44million, a bump in the road or a positive trend? how is record number of forclosers a positive trend. how is a dismal new hire report of 64k a month a positive trend.

QE has done nothing but get the bankers richer and inflate the market that is based off of USD.The dictionary definition of recession is based off the down trend of the stock market in 6 months. technically its up but only because of a inflated USD. you cant base everything on a fake rise in the stock market based off of inflated USD WERE ARE YOUR FACTS KID
edit on 6-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What facts???? your not giving any? what trend is Positive? your not giving any? how is a record number of people on food stamps, 44million, a bump in the road or a positive trend? how is record number of forclosers a positive trend. how is a dismal new hire report of 64k a month a positive trend.

QE has done nothing but get the bankers richer and inflate the market that is based off of USD.The dictionary definition of recession is based off the down trend of the stock market in 6 months. technically its up but only because of a inflated USD. you cant base everything on a fake rise in the stock market based off of inflated USD WERE ARE YOUR FACTS KID

Ford executive on the economy. Economy Still Recovering Despite Weak Data: Ford Chief and the us government data on the GDP. Gross Domestic Product

I supopse you think its more interesting to believe the end of the world is coming so you can feel better about the all the stuff you have hoarded. It aint gonna happen. Y2K, 9/11 past and we are still here. Maybe you think this time is different?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Ford executive on the economy. Economy Still Recovering Despite Weak Data: Ford Chief and the us government data on the GDP. Gross Domestic Product

I supopse you think its more interesting to believe the end of the world is coming so you can feel better about the all the stuff you have hoarded. It aint gonna happen. Y2K, 9/11 past and we are still here. Maybe you think this time is different?

you still dont get it, GDP is based off of USD, USD's are inflated right now so if inflation was at 3% you would have a net ajusted loss in your GDP. Everything is based off of the inflated USD. so if you have inflation of course you will see inflated market numbers. These numbers ARE BASED IN USD DONT YOU GET IT!!!!

9/11 and Y2K are irrelevant. 9/11 was an attack and had nothing to do with the economy. Y2K was a stupid computer glich that I never feel for and its glich never made any sence to me.

We are talking about a global economic collapse of the system but i guess all those american on food stamps and who cant get jobs is just a bump in the road. We are in hiring season right now and you have a net hire of 64k in May... WOW. your so thick headed its imposible to get you to think. Stop watching racheal mad cow and open your eyes

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

you still dont get it, GDP is based off of USD, USD's are inflated right now so if inflation was at 3% you would have a net ajusted loss in your GDP. Everything is based off of the inflated USD. so if you have inflation of course you will see inflated market numbers. These numbers ARE BASED IN USD DONT YOU GET IT!!!!

9/11 and Y2K are irrelevant. 9/11 was an attack and had nothing to do with the economy. Y2K was a stupid computer glich that I never feel for and its glich never made any sence to me.

We are talking about a global economic collapse of the system but i guess all those american on food stamps and who cant get jobs is just a bump in the road. We are in hiring season right now and you have a net hire of 64k in May... WOW. your so thick headed its imposible to get you to think. Stop watching racheal mad cow and open your eyes

You really do not get it.
Inflation is very low. There was worry of deflation. By trying to claim that the GDP growth is cause of the inflated dollar is wrong. Inflation rate by month. GDP is the sum of good s and services and net exports produced, for a simple expiation. Even if inflation adjusted the us economy grew. you still have shown very little evidence to support your doomer outlook.

Y2K and 9/11 are not irrelevant. Those examples show that people keep think the end is near and it is not. The only reason you do not like those examples is because hey do not agree with you.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Inflation is very low. There was worry of deflation. By trying to claim that the GDP growth is cause of the inflated dollar is wrong. Inflation rate by month. GDP is the sum of good s and services and net exports produced, for a simple expiation. Even if inflation adjusted the us economy grew. you still have shown very little evidence to support your doomer outlook.

Y2K and 9/11 are not irrelevant. Those examples show that people keep think the end is near and it is not. The only reason you do not like those examples is because hey do not agree with you.

Your inflation numbers are based off of the goverment provided number that dont include fuel or food prices, you know the most important thing to people, yeah, those numbers are not added in your "Inflation number" link provided.

I provided ALOT of evidence, Most important the FED"s purchasing 80% of T bills and those purchases are made by printing/ adding Zeros to acounts numbers.

Dude drop Y2K and 9/11, They have nothing to do with anything we are talking about. your trying to side track the thread. Yes people stocked up on food for Y2K, i dont know about 9/11, but they did so big deal. So because nothing happend in Y2K give you ground to say nothing will happen now? Y2K was a COMPUTER GLICH PROBLEM, not a finachel melt down by hyperinflation.

Im done, your never going to get it, you have 99% of ATSers saying your wrong, laying facts down and your still blind. Im just peeing in the wind here with you. Your so trusting in your goverment its sad. I bet you live off the goverment in some way.

Well you should live with just in time inventorys on food in your house so when SHTF you can go hungery faster and live in a FEMA camp. Just do me one thing. keep this thread saved so when there is a bank run i can come on here smear it in your face, then laugh at you for not storing food and living in a FEMA camp. By that time Ill be at my SHTF property with friends and family ready for the new and free america

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Your inflation numbers are based off of the goverment provided number that dont include fuel or food prices, you know the most important thing to people, yeah, those numbers are not added in your "Inflation number" link provided.

I provided ALOT of evidence, Most important the FED"s purchasing 80% of T bills and those purchases are made by printing/ adding Zeros to acounts numbers.

Dude drop Y2K and 9/11, They have nothing to do with anything we are talking about. your trying to side track the thread. Yes people stocked up on food for Y2K, i dont know about 9/11, but they did so big deal. So because nothing happend in Y2K give you ground to say nothing will happen now? Y2K was a COMPUTER GLICH PROBLEM, not a finachel melt down by hyperinflation.

Im done, your never going to get it, you have 99% of ATSers saying your wrong, laying facts down and your still blind. Im just peeing in the wind here with you. Your so trusting in your goverment its sad. I bet you live off the goverment in some way.

Well you should live with just in time inventorys on food in your house so when SHTF you can go hungery faster and live in a FEMA camp. Just do me one thing. keep this thread saved so when there is a bank run i can come on here smear it in your face, then laugh at you for not storing food and living in a FEMA camp. By that time Ill be at my SHTF property with friends and family ready for the new and free america

Sorry I forgot that anything that comes from he government is wrong and incorrect.
I am going to keep bringing up those events because it adds relevance to my points. Some people are easily scared and believe the world is going to end. Theres a sucker born every minute, and Glenn Beck really convinced people to buy gold and food insurance, I see.

There isnt going to be a bank run, but if there is, the FDIC is there. SHTF is not going to happen. Another fantasy dream. The FEMA camps and death camps are more paranoia.

Thanks for being so nice. I suppose I can save the thread so in six months when the world is still intact I can bring this back for you.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

sounds like a plan, cant wait to see all the good new you can dig up thats happening right now

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The US GDP appears to be trending down again according to that graph. Anyway there's plenty of conflicting views and speculation about where not only the US economy is heading, but the world economy at large. From countries in Europe and Japan, to the slowing of emerging economies (which will create less demand) and other countries around the world also requiring assistance, such as Belarus, Cyprus and Egypt, the numbers of countries requiring help grows and it seems to me at least that the world economy is not faring too well at all, and this with all the bailouts, QE and easy money. Add to this the civil backlash to anything hinting at austerity so that paying down the massive sovereign debts can even begin, and you have a very fragile foundation for full recovery, and that doesn't take into account any costs of further natural disasters down the road, and the recent disasters may yet to be accounted into economic data. The fundamentals of the world economy are being crippled, it is just being propped up by the generous supply of capital. I offer several recent articles and blogs for consideration....

More Americans Think Economy Will Never Recover

World Economy: Fine line between slowdown and stall

Solving the Mystery of Corporate Cash Hoarding

Morici: Avoiding a Double Dip Recession, or Worse

Five down weeks stir crash whispers: Some top investment letters offer ominous warnings

Interesting tidbit from the above blog:

Dow Theory Letters’ veteran Richard Russell is alarmingly ambivalent. On Friday night, he reported that his favorite indicators were still holding up and that “frankly, it’s difficult to envision a bear market in the face of what my PTI [Proprietary Technical Indicator] is doing.”

But Russell concluded: “The whole current mess reminds me a lot of 1929-30. After the crash of ‘29, the stock market roared higher, even as the economy was simultaneously weakening. When the great post-crash rally died in April 1930, the market turned down with a vengeance, and the Great Depression began. …The market is probably now in the process of forming a complex top. If the market now turns down convincingly, we could see the beginning of Great Depression No. 2.”

State of U.S. economy grows murkier

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
gorgi, how much does the fed pay you to come here and cheerlead for them?

This will all be settled real soon and the "recovery" will fail as will QE3. Gorgi history will prove you wrong ... and you won't have to wait long for it either. Hmmmmm that koolaid must taste good.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I really wouldn't worry about the short term just yet. Obama still has to be reelected. Expect rosy pictures as election approaches. Some months after he's reelected, BAM! That's when they'll pull the plug. Or worse, have him taken out.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

This will all be settled real soon and the "recovery" will fail as will QE3. Gorgi history will prove you wrong ... and you won't have to wait long for it either. Hmmmmm that koolaid must taste good.

Gorgi is driving me crazy with his talking points. He really got To me, I wanted to throw my computer out the window. I don't know how someone can be so blindly in love with there government. He must be on some type of hand out program

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Hey what's gorgi doing arguing with Peter Schiff here back in 2006?

edit on 6-6-2011 by surrealist because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

He either ....

really believes what he says or ....
he is paid to say it or ....
he says it because he is really scared and wants to believe what he saying.

Anyway you look at it arguing with him is like beating your head against a brick wall ...

all you will get from it is a headache.

Don't waste anymore time with him or people like him. They will all be proven wrong eventually and they won't ever come back and admit it either. I'm sure just before 2008 he was saying that the housing market was strong and not going anywhere. Cheerleaders are a dime a dozen ... and that's even with inflation.
edit on 7-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Gorgi is driving me crazy with his talking points. He really got To me, I wanted to throw my computer out the window. I don't know how someone can be so blindly in love with there government. He must be on some type of hand out program

I actually would have loved it if Gorgi could convince me that everything would be alright with the future economy because the fed was some benevolent big brother looking our for us with the peoples best interest in mind (instead of the reality of the Fed being a self interested bankster mafia). Unfortunately Gorgi never really presented much of an argument or evidence that reduces my concerns about fundamental problems such as underfunded future entitlement liabilities, the housing crisis, the European debt crisis. Nor did Gorgi provide any convincing evidence that QE succeeded in anything other than kicking the can down the road, preventing the systemic problems with the economy from working themselves out and instead worsening the inevitable economic crisis that will occur when the can can no longer be kicked.

Myself I don't know what exactly will happen with the economy. I'm hoping we'll at least be able to slog along perhaps in a deflationary environment where basic civil services continue. I wish we could look forward to a 1950's era economy but those in charge of organizing the economic system seem bent on preventing that from happening and instead seem to be trying to destroy our economy (perhaps in order to usher in a NWO?)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by camaro68ss

He either ....

really believes what he says or ....
he is paid to say it or ....
he says it because he is really scared and wants to believe what he saying.

Anyway you look at it arguing with him is like beating your head against a brick wall ...

all you will get from it is a headache.

Don't waste anymore time with him or people like him. They will all be proven wrong eventually and they won't ever come back and admit it either. I'm sure just before 2008 he was saying that the housing market was strong and not going anywhere. Cheerleaders are a dime a dozen ... and that's even with inflation.
edit on 7-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

I really do believe that the economy is getting better.

Prove me wrong how? The end of the US is not going to happen. Soon is not a real answer. Should I make a new thread in "soon" and show how wrong you are?

I never claimed that housing market was good. It was an obvious bubble.
Inflation is still low btw. I have already given proof of that, but real numbers that disagree with ypu are considered NWO propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join