It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Story of the End of America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Story of the End of America.

The date and time of this event is up for debate. Some say months, some say a year but all agree time is running out. I personally believe we are 6 months away from the 2nd dark ages.

The United States of Americas National Debt is just days away from hitting the 14.4 TRILLON Dollar mark. The debt ceiling as already been surpassed but no word on it from the MSM. Little turbo Timmy, our secretary of treasury and tax cheat, Is now stealing money from federal pension funds to pay for and fund the government! Debt to GDP 97.78% and rising, unfunded Liabilities Now reaching 114 TRILLON Dollars!

www.usdebtclock.org...

The Dilemma

Ben Bernanke, our Chairman of the Federal Reserve, AKA “THE Bernanke” is stuck between a national catch 22. It plays out like this. We are in the middle of Quantitative Easing 2 (QE2). Also known as money printing. QE2 is a plan to print 800 Billion Dollars to flood the market and pay for the national bonds. This plan has an end date June 30 2011.

The dilemma, The Federal Reserve (FED) is currently purchasing over 50% of all United States government bonds. They print money, go to the auction house and buy 5 year, 10 year, and 30 year bonds from Turbo Timmy, Our secretary of treasury. Turbo Timmy then gives the FED there bond certificates and uses the freshly printed green backs to fund the government. On June 30th the FED’s will stop printing money and will reveal the ever so gaping hole in the bond market. So who is going to be filling for over half of the bonds that will now not be purchased by the printing presses? Japan? They cant, they have to use their money to rebuild their country after their earthquake, tsunami and 3 nuclear melt downs. Europe? Hahah they have their own problems, hint hint, Greece, Spain, Italy, Ireland. China? No, there dropping our bonds like hot cakes and buying gold!

The only solution I see is a third Quantitative easing program (QE3) AKA more money printing and buying of bonds. But this is only going to kick the can down the road to the to the mathematical certainty of the United States of America defalting on its debt! Yes folks it coming to a town near you.

One Minute After

It will Start out like any other day until you turn on the TV. You learn the Asia and European markets Crash. Sale orders light up the boards while everyone rushes to gold and silver. Circuit boards kick in and halt trading for the day. The New York Stock exchange opens and instantly crashes within minutes. The dollar plummets to record lows. Major banks declare bankruptcy. Trading is halted for the day.

The next day Markets open again and pit falls to the obese as the government declares a bank holiday. The United States Dollar (USD) continues to fall off the cliff. Stores no longer accept credit cards, Cash only. The FED’s react and try to prop up the market by putting the printing press into Warp Speed. Inflation and hyperinflation hits Main Street. Gas and food prices change hourly. Workers demand to be paid daily due to the hyper inflated USD. After the work day is over everyone rushes to the stores cash their checks and put their money in tangible assets. Gold hits $10,000 an ounce, silver at $700 an ounce

It takes 18 day for the Stock market to hit the bottom due to its daily trading halts. OPEC now demands all oil to be purchased in gold or silver. The USD is destroyed! Fuel shortages hit hard and gas is unattainable unless you have gold and silver to trade. Food deliveries stop resupplying good to super markets due to fuel shortages. Food fly’s off the shelves. Farmers can no longer harvest goods with no fuel.

Riots and looting brakes out nationwide. Cops walk off the job to protect their own families. The government collapses and all hell breaks loose. Power and water stop flowing due to people walking off the job and refuse to be paid with worthless paper. If you’re in the city at this point your fait is sealed.

Conclusion

Start stocking up on food and water now! Know the warning signs, Bank Holidays, Long lines at the bank. Store some money at home. When the SHTF get out of urban areas you will not survive long in a city run by looters. Have means of producing your own food. I have no doubt that this WILL happen! It’s only a matter of time. Store preparing now, we have little time. The 2nd dark age is among us all.

edit on 26-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You're wasting your breath, unfortunately, as they will follow Obamaonomics to the USA grave.

Well, maybe it is time for us to get the snot kicked out of us so we finally turn on our gov't and start kicking their butts to the street.

Honestly, I think I would rather the USA go down this path than the slow death march the Dems and Repubs have put us on. Like were walking the plank...

At least in six months, the gov't wouldn't have taken my means of self-defense and couter-offense away from me. They will be forced to submit to the new US/USA-meaning... the ones who take control and do what is needed to get this country back to what it should be.
edit on 5/26/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
When the SHTF get out of urban areas you will not survive long in a city run by looters.

Sorry to trim down your hefty, and as far as I can tell mostly-accurate writings down to this one bit, but, I just gotta say, I hugely disagree with this.

In case of Depression - and that's what we're talking about, a major multi-year depression - mass "looting" (coughcodewordingcoughcough) is unlikely. Also unlikely is that all these people moving out to the sticks are going to have the first damn clue to till the soil - and of course, what if the millions and millions of people who just can't manage to buy their own arable plot of land in the first place?

Looking to history, did past depressions cause major civil unrest? No. In fact, often the opposite happened; people organized and helped each other out.

Now I suppose that in today's "political" environment, where the same people who are causing the depression (coughrichwhiterepublicanscoughcough) have also been spending three decades training the American people to be socially isolated and completely unsupportive of one another, all in the name of "getting ahead" I could be wrong. But I think in a genuine SHTF situation, the scales will fall from peoples' eyes, and there will be far more effort to help than to exploit.

In the end, do what you gotta do, I guess. But "move to the country" is about as coherent a plan as "drive until you find water"

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

yeah thats true, This needs to happen to fix america and have it restored to its origanal orgin

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Now I suppose that in today's "political" environment, where the same people who are causing the depression (coughrichwhiterepublicanscoughcough) have also been spending three decades training the American people to be socially isolated and completely unsupportive of one another, all in the name of "getting ahead" I could be wrong.

You truly are a racist aren't you? What in the hell does being white have anything to do with the topic at hand?! Just another nasty bigot like you claim to hate.

As for the real people who have been trying to isolate individuals from their community take a look in the mirror. Americans were pretty united and worked together tirelessly prior to the implementation of the welfare state and the 'war on poverty' which did the opposite actually. It was these same policies which tore the Black communities to pieces and leaving those families in shambles, thus creating the systemic genocide of Black children through abortion. The government in the name of 'helping the public welfare' put not only the blacks but all poor and working class people onto the plantation.

In a disaster scenario I will work close with the people in my community and in my family just as we should be doing right now. People should rely only upon their own hard work, their family and friends, and even their community.
edit on 5/26/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

just as an addition I would also suggest learning a useful trade for bartering... I personally believe you can never go wrong with learning how to make some kind of liquor...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

just as an addition I would also suggest learning a useful trade for bartering... I personally believe you can never go wrong with learning how to make some kind of liquor...

my trade is going to be producing food and making .223 rounds. Ammo will be the new $

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Sorry I think we'll hit another conflict before the US crashes and burns.. how else will the establishment manage to keep their nice little fiddles going? Nor do I feel we will slip into an "accepted" (by the MSM) depression as that will bring the people together and undermine all this abject fear of each other that is dividing society.

Regardless of which colour party is in power the only viable outcomes I see right now are massive wealth creation schemes to revitalise our economies or major conflict.. there seems to me to be little wiggle room for anything else.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Sorry I think we'll hit another conflict before the US crashes and burns.. how else will the establishment manage to keep their nice little fiddles going? Nor do I feel we will slip into an "accepted" (by the MSM) depression as that will bring the people together and undermine all this abject fear of each other that is dividing society.

Regardless of which colour party is in power the only viable outcomes I see right now are massive wealth creation schemes to revitalise our economies or major conflict.. there seems to me to be little wiggle room for anything else.

you cant pay for conflcts once your money is trash.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Looking to history, did past depressions cause major civil unrest? No. In fact, often the opposite happened; people organized and helped each other out.

We are not dealing with the people from the great depression. We are dealing with people who don't even know where their food comes from. People who get stuck on escalators.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Hence why I feel they need a (any) conflict (or real wealth creation) before it is trash.. and why I feel they have so little wiggle room left..

Personally I would prefer if the system did crash as we would be able to reinvent ourselves... but sadly I really don't feel those in power are going to allow that shift in power to happen.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Sorry I think we'll hit another conflict before the US crashes and burns..

The war machine creates jobs. We will see a global war before the US dollar crashes. Which will be soon.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hence why I feel they need a (any) conflict (or real wealth creation) before it is trash.. and why I feel they have so little wiggle room left..

Personally I would prefer if the system did crash as we would be able to reinvent ourselves... but sadly I really don't feel those in power are going to allow that shift in power to happen.

I think we give "TPTB" to much credit. I dont think they can stop this. our debt is just way to high with no means in sight of reducing it but only adding on

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
the system can and could crash..but WE are the ones who will suffer. not the ones who ripped it off, CEO's, politicians, thiers all gunna be welathy n safe in some stronghold somewhere, letting us all be dumb enough to pick eachther off. the point is to remain civilized n calm as possible..dont give them what they want. they will survive, and we wouldnt. besides, even if it did crash, what makes yuo think a new system wont be as corrupted???

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zestor

The war machine creates jobs. We will see a global war before the US dollar crashes. Which will be soon.

I disagree, that was back when America had factorys. WE DONT HAVE FACTORYS ANY MORE! Made in CHINA only

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zestor

Sadly I am using the same premise some economists did in predicting WW2...
and your right... the amount of wiggle room they have left is diminishing by the day..
I really hope that I am wrong...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Excellent thread, I love this kind of neighborly discussing on the fence post!

I think that all of this is valid but it does not address the WHY! Why did they dump so much money out of the system as fast as their grubby little hands could get onto it? "Too Big to Fail" and most of that money disappeared out of LaLa Land! Wasn't there some that found its way into the Dubai Madness? (my thinking anyways).

It has to do with something greater than this. Why would they destroy the US purposefully and with such intent? They know the time is short and something is about ready to jump up and bite us hard! I say the New Madrid! It has to do with the Gulf, all of this madness started with the Gulf. They even tried to create a Virus that was going to wipe us all out (Spanish Flu-flew) to get us off the subject.

Dang Shame, sold out so they can save their own tails! Not even the decency to to warn us in time but instead keep printing money like cotton candy!

I agree, stock up on essentials and get a water filtration unit so you can filter muddy water too! Seeds, seeds, and more seeds, that is the monetary system in the future. Tobacco is an excellent thing to barter with too.

They can cry that they are trying to save us, they are milking us, every shred will be taken all the way down to everyone's retirements! This is it, "look up", "duck", and "cover"!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I know it sounds far fetched but I work in the industry, talk is this guy is pretty much right, its all unsustainable, theres CDS`s going mad on Greece's default right now. News is getting worse for Americas day by day.jobless increase

Is what truly worried me is the big big boys who know their stuff warning us and no one paying heed. When Jamie Dimon is worried, we all should. Jamie Dimon warning

And JPM are the good guys

“We bought [Washington Mutual]. We bought Bear Stearns because the United States government requested us to,” Dimon said. “We saved lots of companies.”

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I see the purpose of the fall is to collapse all government to create a one world currency. These people aren’t stupid and know what they are doing. They want to control the world. But I know the good o boys in the south and myself will be fight the revolution to stop it when the time come.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
reply to post by Greensage

I see the purpose of the fall is to collapse all government to create a one world currency. These people aren’t stupid and know what they are doing. They want to control the world. But I know the good o boys in the south and myself will be fight the revolution to stop it when the time come.

However this is spun we have very little wiggle room left to avoid conflict.. and given that many areas of the globe would rebel against them in the same way it seems to be me their best approach would be to find something for us to get angry about and then set us against each other..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join