It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING!!! Super Typhoon Songda Expected to HIT Fukushima.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

wow...funniest video ever!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I can see the SiFi chan makin a movie out of his and calling it Nuclear Typhoon.

I would like to thank Cryptonomicon for the title.
edit on 26-5-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: must be filled out

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi All

This is NOT going to be strong AT ALL when it gets to FUKUSHIMA BUT it will bring unpredictable wind patterns. So Instead of all you Yanks copping this RADIATION we might start getting it here in good ole Down Under.

Rgds
Hashhashin

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And yeah from the projection, it will not reach Fukushima. It will not even reach Tokyo.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Do you think that is because HAARP is not powered up enough? Or is this their plan?

Why would they cause a typhoon and have it miss the target?

Not very bright are they!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
www.ssd.noaa.gov...

Visible image loop from MTSAT.
A cat 5 is a big nasty storm. That's a hurricane Andrew.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
However most people in denial are the same people who can not understand the real technology capabilities.

Actually its completely the other way around.
The only people who talk about HAARP controlling weather or earthquakes are the same people who can not understand the real technology capabilities.
Never found a person yet who actually knows the technology of HAARP, and still thinks it can do the evil things it is said to do.
Your call earlier to ask if people had looked for "HAARP signatures" is a good example. No such thing exists. The best people have ever been able to come up with is to go look at magnetometer readings and say "oh look that seems funny" or some other vague nonsense.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wow, poor japan.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
That's just what the world needs right now:

A Nuclear Typhoon

edit on 26-5-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

Is this a bad B- Movie or what?????
What in the HELL>????
If this is Mother Natures way of telling a bad joke, I'm not laughing.
WTF is happening to this planet??(Rhetorical)
We all know what is happening, it's just........ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It certainly seems to be a very bad b movie. All we need now are a few volcanos to start throwing out ash, another big quake bringing down Fukushima to an even more hellishly radioactive state, Tokyo being engulfed in fire after the megaquake shakes it to the ground for it to deserve proper B movie status.

The typhoon looks like it is heading towards Tokyo, and has wind speeds of 70m/s at the moment. I guess it may well be weak if it makes it up to Fukushima.

www.jma.go.jp...

tracking link for anyone who wants it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThousandIslandSunny
The typhoon looks like it is heading towards Tokyo, and has wind speeds of 70m/s at the moment. I guess it may well be weak if it makes it up to Fukushima.

The link you posted has the numbers, showing the forecast for ever weakening strength. Its just a shame that this thread was started by another doomsdayer, and perpetuated by yet more doomsdayers, when the numbers are readily available to show there is going to be no problem, yet ATS users are too f*&%$ lazy to bother finding out.
Again.

Forecast for 28/03 UTC
Maximum wind speed near the center 50m/s(95kt)

Forecast for 29/00 UTC
Maximum wind speed near the center 40m/s(80kt)

Forecast for 30/00 UTC
Maximum wind speed near the center 30m/s(55kt)

edit on 27-5-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Read my post above...it's a little more realistic and supported with FACTS

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Just because your paranoid doesn't make you wrong. It is a fact HAARP exists its not a figment of our imagination. Just because it exists doesn't mean they always use it. Confusion = can't know exactly the facts. However most people in denial are the same people who can not understand the real technology capabilities.Their Government scientists or their barbarian mentality. It is easier to believe no one would use this technology on individuals and the masses. Nothing new same denial mentality during Hitlers reign in Nazi Germany. When the mind can't understand , convince it that it isn't happening.

OK,

so - what are it's technological capabilities. Give me a rundown of them and a solid technical explanation of how it achieves them.

You know I have read and watched so many videos on what HAARP can do -- apparently they can create huge storms and steer them wherever they want.

Can you explain to me on a step by step basis exactly how this is achieved.

Apparently 2.5hz is 'the frequency of earthquakes' -- Please show me some research and proper empirical evidence this is true. It seems to be accepted as fact on every conspiracy forum on the web yet despite extensive searching I have not found any research or factual evidence to show this to be true.

It seems to me a little odd that this hugely secret project releases all the data of everything they do onto the internet for all and sundry to check and read up on. If it were me and I had the worlds greatest ever super secret mega weapon, you know, I would kinda keep it under wraps and not let the world know when and what it was doing.

I have read as much as possible on HAARP and I have come to the conclusion that, even though I am a physics graduate, I don't have enough technical knowledge on the subject matter to properly understand what it does and doesn't do. It amazes me that so many people without much of a grounding in physics or geophysics and don't have degrees in Math have this amazingly deep technical understanding of a highly advanced frequency transmitter.

Sometimes it is better to know what you don't understand, rather than think you understand something you don't.

Until someone can give me a proper explanation (in my mind that is a mathematical one) of how all these things are achieved I will remain a sceptic. This is a science subject, not a religious one, therefore faith is not enough to believe in it. If HAARP can achieve all the things claimed someone should be able to produce a mathematical formula to demonstrate how it is achieved.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Typhoons are generally weak when they hit northern Japan. Makes no difference to the already nasty problem in Fukushima.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Do typhoons in the northern hemisphere rotate counter clockwise? If yes could this push the intense radiation south towards Tokyo?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

i wonder if dolphins and whales might have something to do with it.
new south park maybe?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Fukushima is not expected to be hit by a super typhoon. That warning you posted (would be nice to provide the link) seems to be for Okinawa.

Songda is forecast to remain offshore of Japan. When it encounters cold water as it moves north it will rapidly lose strength. By the time it reaches the 35th parallel it is forecast to be well below hurricane strength.
www.hurricanezone.net...

edit on 5/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Page strikes again.Shes the woman...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Just out of curiosity, since the radiation is in the atmosphere and the radioactive water is being dumped in the ocean, how can this be any worse? Are we going to see larger concentrations of radiation making it's way across
the ocean?

Are you kidding, the only concern isnt more radioactivity crossing the ocean, the concern is hurricane force winds further damaging the areas infrastructure making repairs on the plant even more difficult. At the worst, as far as I can see, the typhoon puts japan back at square one, in terms of the clean up efforts.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Canadian in the Philippines here.....ya, weather is messed up. But i really like cool temps of 28 c

the rain cleans the air, washes the streets..... storms are are really good for me....

but the local crops and people can not cope. For the Philippines ...its messed up.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Now people are like, ooh, if a tornado comes by, we're f'd.

sigh..

edit on 27-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well had they done what Dr MIchio Kaku suggested in the beginning and covered it completely in cement we wouldn't be at such risk now by an outside storm.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join