It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornados are a Fema Drill, Next comes the earthquakes!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Thanks. I have never seen this. I have always been incline to blow off all the HAARP scaring on this site, but this Histroy Channel segment has me re-thinking that. I simply can't be so dismissive anymore. Understanding that ELF is basically like the signals from your subwoofer key it for me. I HATE deep base, alwasy have. It makes me feel very unwell to have those vibrations coursing through my rib cage. This now has me wondering if the rumbling people are hearing at odd times are simply HAARP echoes from the ionosphere.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

ELF is not like the signals from your subwoofer.
ELF is electromagnetic radiation. Your subwoofer emits sound waves. They are not the same thing, just one of the things the "History" Channel got wrong.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Something to do with the increase in solar activity or possibly a polar shift? There HAS to be a REAL reason for all the problems with weather and nature. And as far as animals go, scientists are calling the last decade into now a MASS extinction.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

You might wish to read my latest thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please join the discussion especially since you have first hand experience, I would love to talk with you about your knowledge on the subject.

Op I am sorry, not to derail this too is a subject you will often find me cruzing through. It is interesting how people do not seem to put 2 and 2 together. Not that it always adds up to 4. I personally think we have bought a little more time from the major EQs.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

You might wish to read my latest thread:

Please join the discussion especially since you have first hand experience, I would love to talk with you about your knowledge on the subject.

Op I am sorry, not to derail this too is a subject you will often find me cruzing through. It is interesting how people do not seem to put 2 and 2 together. Not that it always adds up to 4. I personally think we have bought a little more time from the major EQs.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by pajoly

ELF is electromagnetic radiation. Your subwoofer emits sound waves. They are not the same thing, just one of the things the "History" Channel got wrong.

Wrong.

electromagnetic radiation   –noun Physics . radiation consisting of electromagnetic waves, including radio waves, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma rays.

Just ANOTHER one of the things phage got wrong

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Are you saying that HAARP produces sound waves?

ELF radiation is electromagnetic radiation. It is considered the low end of radio frequencies.
faculty.cs.tamu.edu...

A little more, just for the hell of it.

In this paper, propagation of ELF electromagnetic waves in the lower ionosphere is treated analytically. Because of the fact that the lower ionosphere varies greatly with the height, the lower ionosphere is regarded as a horizontally stratified anisotropic plasma for ELF electromagnetic waves. Especially, in the analysis and computation the effects by heavy ions are considered. Finally, some new numerical results and discussions are also given.

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

edit on 5/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The point isn't HAARP.

The point is FEMA.

It isn't a huge point, but it is curious.

It's like they got tipped off, or something. I read their press release on the drill. It was supposed to be for an earthquake. They got tornadoes instead. Maybe they'll still get an earthquake.

The point is, they are preparing for an earthquake. So, what's that all about? Could be just somebody's offhand idea of a good thing to drill. Or does someone in FEMA know something we don't?

There's so much "don't tell the public about this" going on! Will there ever be a time when a public servant can afford to be honest? I really hope we can get there some day. I'm tired of trying to guess!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Not sure if anyone else is watching CNN at the moment..

if not, they just aired a segment called, "Can we control the weather?"

They discussed how governments have used new technology to seed clouds in order to make rain, create snow, and calm winds...

They've been doing that for decades - many ski resorts in the US employ firms to cloud seed in order to produce more snow cover. For example. Whether the technology really works as well as some claim is another issue!

Then they started talking about the recent tornados and how they can 'aim to make them less deadly in the future

Do you think that's a bad thing? We're still learning how and why supercells produce tornadoes, but the more we know the closer we come to one day perhaps being able to prevent them occurring.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Essan because: typo

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Well it sort of is obviously about HAARP, from the OP's point of view.

Just as planned their disaster, last week in april with 122 tornadoes in one day in the targeted region and killed hundreds of people. its not over yet they will bring on the earthquake, and take out 1/2 the population in the region.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
The point is, they are preparing for an earthquake. So, what's that all about? Could be just somebody's offhand idea of a good thing to drill. Or does someone in FEMA know something we don't?

FEMA knows that one day a big quake will likely occur. Would you rather they were prepared for the eventuality or not?

Do you object to fire drills? Or first aid training?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
The point isn't HAARP.

The point is FEMA.

It isn't a huge point, but it is curious.

It's like they got tipped off, or something. I read their press release on the drill. It was supposed to be for an earthquake. They got tornadoes instead. Maybe they'll still get an earthquake.

There's so much "don't tell the public about this" going on! Will there ever be a time when a public servant can afford to be honest? I really hope we can get there some day. I'm tired of trying to guess!

Or maybe there "preparing for an earthquake" but really anticipating tornados, hurricanes etc? I noticed shortly after they had the New Madrid Walk out a bunch of tornados happened. Were all being warned on the news this is going to be a bad season for hurricanes.

But what would I know, I'm not a scientist
edit on 28-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I think you need to keep an open mind on these issues.

Irradiate the upper atmosphere with some sort of pulsed radiation. This could produce a pulsed heating effect. Then, just like lightning makes thunder, the heated air could move, producing sound.

Oddly, Laura Knight (one of my favorite conspiracy nerds) thinks this whole "weather control" story is just a cover for a mind control experiment. So that's a whole different viewpoint on HAARP.

But if HAARP can produce atmospheric heating, or plasmas, then it should be able to produce sound.

The EQ thing comes particularly from a guy named Brooks Agnew who thinks it's possible because of an experience he had with ground-penetrating tomography. This is all over the internet now. But I don't know if anyone has demonstrated the link convincingly. The HAARP guys aren't talking, that's for sure.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

reply to post by pajoly

Electromagnetic radiation is abb. EM or EMR not ELF

ELF abb. is Extremly Low Frequency

BUT ELF can be a type or EM or EMR but it isn't always

OTHER ELF's can include VLF etc.

SOOOOO Electromagnetic Radiation is not Extremly Low Frequency but a type of Extremly Low Frequency can be Electromagnetic Radiation

While subwoofer admit soundwaves they also admit ELF's, so does your computer, microwave, television etc.

Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are invisible lines of force that occur whenever electricity is being conducted. These forces occur from both natural sources such as the sun or atmospheric and solar disturbances, and from man-made sources including electric lighting, microwaves, televisions, cell phones and computers. Computer monitors generally emit an extremely low frequency field, called ELF.
Extremely low frequency (ELF) fields include alternating current (AC) fields and other electromagnetic, non-ionizing radiation ranging from 1 Hz to 300 Hz. ELF fields at 60 Hz are produced by power lines, electrical wiring, and electrical equipment including computers. Some epidemiological studies have suggested increased cancer risk associated with estimates of magnetic field exposure near electric power lines.

ergonomics.ucla.edu...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by inanna1234
But what would I know, I'm not a scientist.

Don't worry! You don't have to "be a scientist" to know things!

And to Essan: The question is: Why do they pick earthquake in an area not known for major earthquakes? They called for a drill for a large earthquake in the Midwest. I don't think they've even done the drill yet. The Midwest is known for bad storms, not earthquakes. So why didn't they call the drill for a tornado cluster (which is what we're getting)? Why earthquake? That's the only point there.
edit on 28-5-2011 by l_e_cox because: Add clarification to EQ point

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by inanna1234

Electromagnetic radiation occurs in a wide variety of wavelengths. ELF, VLF, LF, HF, VHF are all designations for various frequency bands (ranges). That's what the "F" stands for.

As I said ELF is electromagnetic radiation.

To answer your edit. Yes, we are surrounded by ELF radiation and it has nothing to do with sound. Are you claiming that it was not the extremely powerful sound vibrations from the speakers which caused the effects seen? That it was ELF radiation?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Electromagnetic radiation occurs in a wide variety of wavelengths. ELF, VLF, LF, HF, VHF are all designations for various frequency bands (ranges). That's what the "F" stands for.

I know Electromagnetic radiation occurs in a wide range of wavelengths but to say an ELF is an EM makes no sense because an EM isn't always an ELF there are many types of EM's. An ELF is just one piece of the puzzle not the whole thing.

Just because something is electromagnetic radiation does not mean it is carries an ELF.Electromagnetic radiation is emitted and absorbed in numerous ways. That is like saying all humans have blonde hair just because 10 percent do.

You also said subwoofers don't emit ELF's when subwoofers do emit ELF's

ELF is an acronym for “Extended Low Frequencies”. It
is a fundamentally different approach to reproducing
bass frequencies from a loudspeaker by extending the
low frequency range farther down and with greater
accuracy than has ever been done before. In the larger
historical view of audio developments, the ELF technology
represents as significant a contribution to low
frequency sound reproduction as the introduction of the
acoustic suspension principle over 40 years ago by
Edgar Villchur in 1953.

www.bagend.com...

It's simple science

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh look its the same comment you made in this other thread! But you never returned with a rebuttal to my question/answer. So heres a snippet of it so you can answer in this thread. You seem to keep saying that HAARP cant do this or that, but like I stated in the last thread how do you know unless you built/operate the equipment? I will be anxiously awaiting your reply Phage!

"As you said there is public info on what HAARP has done and can do. But how do we know there hasnt been a software/hardware update that allows for HARRP to do much more than we've been told? Hand fed public info is fine and dandy, but its just that hand fed. There telling you want THEY want you to know nothing more nothing less. Like I said earlier unless you built it and operate it, how are we to know what it really does?"

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
reply to post by Phage

Oh look its the same comment you made in this other thread! But you never returned with a rebuttal to my question/answer. So heres a snippet of it so you can answer in this thread. You seem to keep saying that HAARP cant do this or that, but like I stated in the last thread how do you know unless you built/operate the equipment? I will be anxiously awaiting your reply Phage!

"As you said there is public info on what HAARP has done and can do. But how do we know there hasnt been a software/hardware update that allows for HARRP to do much more than we've been told? Hand fed public info is fine and dandy, but its just that hand fed. There telling you want THEY want you to know nothing more nothing less. Like I said earlier unless you built it and operate it, how are we to know what it really does?"

Honestly I am not sure what HARRP even is but don't listen to anything this guy is saying. He is spreading lies about science... if you take five minutes to look up what hes saying it is all lies and not true. He's mixing up things and making things up

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

To answer your edit. Yes, we are surrounded by ELF radiation and it has nothing to do with sound. Are you claiming that it was not the extremely powerful sound vibrations from the speakers which caused the effects seen? That it was ELF radiation?

I never said that? I'm not defending HARRP as I have no idea what it is but you said subwoofers don't emit ELF's only wavelengths which is not true! I'm correcting your disinformation about science!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join