It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornados are a Fema Drill, Next comes the earthquakes!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

TORNADO TOTALS AND RELATED DEATHS...THROUGH TUE MAY 24 2011
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
0153 PM CDT WED MAY 25 2011

NUMBER OF TORNADOES... NUMBER OF KILLER
TORNADO DEATHS TORNADOES
..2011.. 2010 2009 2008 3YR 3YR 3YR
PREL ACT ACT ACT ACT AV 11 10 09 08 AV 11 10 09 08 AV
JAN 10 16 30 6 84 40 0 0 0 7 2 0 0 0 4 1
FEB 61 61 1 36 147 61 1 0 9 59 23 1 0 2 12 5
MAR 95 - 33 115 129 92 1 1 0 4 2 1 1 0 3 1
APR 875 - 139 226 189 185 361 11 6 0 6 45 2 3 0 2
MAY 187 - 304 201 462 322 141 7 5 44 19 7 4 3 10 6
JUN - - 324 270 292 296 - 12 0 7 6 - 6 0 4 3
JUL - - 146 118 95 114 - 2 0 1 1 - 1 0 1 1
AUG - - 55 60 101 72 - 1 0 0 0 - 1 0 0 0
SEP - - 57 8 111 59 - 2 0 2 1 - 2 0 1 1
OCT - - 108 65 21 65 - 0 1 0 0 - 0 1 0 0
NOV - - 53 3 15 22 - 0 0 2 1 - 0 0 2 1
DEC - - 32 48 46 48 - 9 0 0 3 - 4 0 0 1
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -- -- -- --- -- -- -- -- -- --
SUM 1228 77 1282 1156 1692 1376 504 45 21 126 64 54 21 9 37 22

Source:www.thorntonweather.com...

January 2011 FEMA prepearing major disaster coming to the southern states along the New Madrid Fault, (See food order requisition www.fbo.gov...).

FEMA has announced a nationwide disaster drill to take place in May. www.fema.gov... The thing is, FEMA drills coincidentally coincide with real disasters.

Just as planned their disaster, last week in april with 122 tornadoes in one day in the targeted region and killed hundreds of people. its not over yet they will bring on the earthquake, and take out 1/2 the population in the region.

Who the hell knows but we know they are planning this yet we sit and do nothing.

REMINDER!!
POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS (Please read!)
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on May 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Those numbers are alarming! 45 killer tornados and look at those death numbers... something is definitely up and HAARP is all too real

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

According to this segment from the History Channel, the way it works is that ELFs are sent up into the ionosphere and then 'bounce back' down into the earth's crust and "trigger" the tectonic plates through ELF vibration.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Maybe i'm mistaken but it looks like the test on this video wasn't completely truthful. At 4:54 on your video, it looks like the guy actually picks up the aquarium to force the rock to slide. Maybe I'm mistaken. Just wanted to point it out. Good video though, I watched it when it aired on tv.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

No.

HAARP does not transmit ELF. It transmits HF.

Did the "History" Channel bother to explain how electromagnetic radiation can cause earthquakes? I know they showed how sound waves can shake things. Nothing about electromagnetic radiation doing so. There is a difference.

Maybe they meant elves.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Slightly related to the main idea of the topic but I remember trolling through some previous threads that talked about FEMA drills and actual disasters taking place here on ATS (I'll add the original thread if I can find it). It tied in Japan and another location and mentioned the drills located in the US that were slated for May. It's almost as if someone knew ahead of time where the problems were going to be. One poster made the comment that we would have major flooding this year *prior to the Mississippi flooding*. If that is the case is it possible that the government is limiting damage as best it can and is in reactive mode to some outside party using a weather weapon? I doubt the US is the only country in the world that has HAARP tech.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No.

HAARP does not transmit ELF. It transmits HF.

Can HAARP be used to generate ELF?

Yes. However, the HAARP facility does not directly transmit signals in the ELF frequency range. Instead, ELF signals are generated in the ionosphere at an altitude of around 100 km. Frequencies ranging from below one Hz to about 20 kHz can be generated through this ionospheric interaction process.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

So what is the difference between transmitting elf frequency and just generate elf in the ionosphere? Does that still mean that what the history channel presented is possible?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

The difference is that the "History" Channel wrong.
HAARP does not transmit ELF.
HAARP does not bounce ELF off of the ionosphere.
Sound waves are not the same as electromagnetic waves.

If they are wrong about two such basic points what reason is there to believe the rest of the nonsense? And there is plenty of it.

No. It is not possible.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

im glad we got that sorted out

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I,am worried,next week starts hurricane season. With the way all these storms have been,it makes you wonder what is ahead of us.I,live 10 miles inland from ocean on the Atlantic. I,lost my home when Hugo came through.My heart and prayers are for the world and USA.What is next? Time will tell,all please be safe,listen to your news and stay alert.Get a emergency kit ready fro anything.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Here in Finland I read in a newspaper that there is a big scale drill going on to prepare to an event that causes all the electricity to to be cut down in a middle of a cold winter.
It does happen sometimes that during very cold winterday in some areas from 5000-10000 people loose electricity in some part of the country, but this is a first time that i recall hearing of a such a big scale drill/exercise!

It just makes me think that with all the signs and predictions concerning october/november/late this year might have something to it..you know..ELEnin and stuff..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone else is watching CNN at the moment..

if not, they just aired a segment called, "Can we control the weather?"

They discussed how governments have used new technology to seed clouds in order to make rain, create snow, and calm winds...

Then they started talking about the recent tornados and how they can 'aim to make them less deadly in the future;.

OMG...they are talking about this stuff on freakin' CNN?????????

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
These are just incidents of Nature. What would be the motivation of Man to create these disasters? Answer me that....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
These are just incidents of Nature. What would be the motivation of Man to create these disasters? Answer me that....

Acts of War

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Sounds like they've been reading wiki. There is nothing earth shattering about the information.
en.wikipedia.org...

But yes, it would probably be a good thing to be able to mitigate severe weather.

edit on 5/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior

Here in Finland I read in a newspaper that there is a big scale drill going on to prepare to an event that causes all the electricity to to be cut down in a middle of a cold winter.
It does happen sometimes that during very cold winterday in some areas from 5000-10000 people loose electricity in some part of the country, but this is a first time that i recall hearing of a such a big scale drill/exercise!

It just makes me think that with all the signs and predictions concerning october/november/late this year might have something to it..you know..ELEnin and stuff..

Crickey! I hope you're wrong!
I don't want to be an alarmist but, how many people, (if something went wrong and they couldn't get your power back up and running) would die because of this?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Under Water

The difference is that the "History" Channel wrong.
HAARP does not transmit ELF.
HAARP does not bounce ELF off of the ionosphere.
Sound waves are not the same as electromagnetic waves.

If they are wrong about two such basic points what reason is there to believe the rest of the nonsense? And there is plenty of it.

No. It is not possible.

ok im a bit confused

the harp website sais that it can be used to transmit ELF, yet some dude on an internet forum sais it cant... no offense phage but how can you contradict the site and expect us to believe you or take you seriously without any proof to back it up? l know Id take that a lot more seriously than some nobody on a conspiracy site...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

No contradiction.
The HAARP website does not say that they transmit ELF. They transmit HF

Operating Frequency 2.8 - 10 Mhz

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

As has been said, HAARP is capable of inducing the production of ELF in the ionosphere. Very low energy ELF. That is not what the "History" Channel program said.

Why take an MSM program which contradicts the HAARP (since you use it as an authority) website seriously? The "History" Channel program is full of nonsense.

edit on 5/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I doubt it... if I lived in that area I would be a lot more concerned about 1.Flooding 2.Huricanes 3. Tornados this year... even if you're not use to these

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by venusstarlite

I,am worried,next week starts hurricane season. With the way all these storms have been,it makes you wonder what is ahead of us.I,live 10 miles inland from ocean on the Atlantic. I,lost my home when Hugo came through.My heart and prayers are for the world and USA.What is next? Time will tell,all please be safe,listen to your news and stay alert.Get a emergency kit ready fro anything.

Ya, I'm much more concerned about these issues! I doubt there will be a huge Madrid earthquake this year...its all about the 1. Tornados 2. Hurricanes and 3. Flooding
Don't get distracted and make your emergency kits! If your a girl you can even have mini kits in your purse

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join