It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The revolution we all NEED to be apart of ! !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is a call to arms !!!!!!!!!!!!
Not of bladed weapons or fireiry tongues.
People across the world are screaming for revolution, they can feel it in their bones. But the only "revolution" we have been conditioned to know is the one of violence and bloodshed. As a species we have to move past the old ways and relize the revolution we seek is the one of love and forgiveness. If we all took a step back and looked at our current global situation, all the problems and worries of the world can be overcome with good ole LOVE for one another.
I am that friend that you have(or you may be that friend) that everyone comes to for advice on issues in their life that seeem insurmoutable, and I always tell them, "what is your goal and what are the steps you need to take to get there? Eventually, we work our way back to what step 1 has to be. You cant get to the top of the building without taking the first step at the stairwell.

So my question to you, brothers and sisters of the world. What is your first step in joining the revolution of LOVE?

My first step is Im going to be getting some of my friends together this weekend and we are going to do some volenteer work at a local battered womens shelter.

So lets here it, YOU want a revolution, how are YOU gonna do your part?

~much love~

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

AWESOME!!
Just at this moment, I am planning on an invasion!
What will be my first move?
I guess I'll tap my wife on the shoulder and say, Honey.

Let the invasion begin!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
And that's exactly what TPTB want.... A docile, passive aggressive, we don't want violence population... think about this... Every Revolt started the same way... those of a like mind getting together and discussing their grievances, and make known those grievances to others, then grows into a movement, which involves protests, and as those that want to stay in control and fear the mass spreading of protests, TPTB Strike out to show their power and re-instill fear and attempt break up the protests...If the protesters have the passion to see the protests through then they will Revolt against TPTB, and through their determination, a complete uprising of all the oppressed, to right the unjust emotions and actions brought against them. It happened in the 1700's, by 13 colonies against England...and the protesters won... to bad that's all being wiped clean with Policy, Bureaucracy, and Greed.
edit on 26-5-2011 by willie75 because: I am a stickler for Grammer

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I seriously thought this thread was gonna be about ron paul

on topic: love is cool too

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well the Ron Paul slogan "rEVOLution" is what got me thinkin about it. So in away, it is a nod to Dr. Paul.
I just posted his speech yesterday on my FB page and the majority of my friends agree with. So that tells me the media is blaiently lieing about who is actually in the lead for the 2012 prez spot. Silly media, when will you ever learn. you work for us goober head.

top topics

join