It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Moon UFO! Is it Project Blue Beam and HAARP or Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is a video that my same friend and i recorded from Bath England in September 2010.

In my opinion its probably HAARP but because of some of the experiences Ive had I cant be sure!

Watch the full video in 720hd and on a full screen with a clear enough picture to see everything. Take note of the subtitles aswell.

And can anyone please reply if they've seen the same thing or anything similar.

As for the people that think its fake, believe me when i say i have better things to do than create fake UFO videos for attention, and waste everybodies time! Futhermore i dont even have the capabilities of doing that!

Let me know what you think.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Is this a joke? I see the moon and a star. I only watched the first 5 minutes and count myself dumb for suffering through that much of a video of the moon and a star.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AliciaJacob

Hi there.
Just curious as to why you think this isn't the real moon and a real star? I don't say that out of criticism so please don't take it that way. The star does look rather large... is that why you think it's artificial? Just curious about your thoughts on it. To me it looks like the regular moon, but maybe I'm not seeing something that you see.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Good onya for posting and all, Alice. But that there is the moon and a star. Sorry about that. It's what the moon looks like through the atmosphere and behind a cloud using a consumer grade cam. Nout spooky about it, unfortunately.

Love your name, by the way. Welcome.

Stay frosty.

Laze.
edit on 26-5-2011 by lazernation because: shavadaba

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

Thanks mate! i advice you watch the video again and you will clearly see the socalled star move from left to right. from in front of the chimneys to above them within a minute. Basically the same as the moon! Watch the very end i clearly prove they're not stars!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I dont think you even watched the video did you?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I can say absolutely and without reservation that is NOT a star to the right of the moon at that date and time.

Your Sky shows no bright stars in that location. The planet Venus is there, however.

Right church, wrong pew

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yes, I did, actually. I watched it twice. The moon looks normal to me, but the star does look strange. That's just my opinion though, which doesn't mean squat, lol. Maybe it is Venus like the poster above me said, but it is very bright. The thing with videos is that it's impossible to say what it is. Even if it is HAARP or project blue beam, it's impossible to say. Good for you for keeping a watch on the skies and getting it on video though! You wont get any criticism from me. I'm an open minded person. That's why I didn't put you down. A curious mind is a good thing to have.

Edit:

Hey, have you checked to see if anyone else has reported or video'd the same thing? The "star" does look bright on video and not very much like a star, but I'm sure it looked even more dramatic in person. I wonder how many other people saw it. I would definitely take notice of something that bright in the sky.
edit on 5/26/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Thanks for saying and for at least being openminded! What do you make of the red flashes that travel to the right of the screen that i pause on? it looks like the red flashes is the nose of a long dark ufo if you look close. Futher more what do you think of the so called star that appears out of nowhere and flies over "venus" or whatever right at the end of the video?

Take Care.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'm shocked, the moon moved in the sky! After a passage of time as indicated by the timestamp that we were instructed to pay attention to by the video. Stop the presses! Call the President.

This is truly anomalous!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
DARN it, you noticed that I have finished the construction of my death star v3.0.

I have blown up the real moon already and soon (October 21.) it's your turn..

lol

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thanks for saying and for at least being openminded! What do you make of the red flashes that travel to the right of the screen that i pause on? it looks like the red flashes is the nose of a long dark ufo if you look close. Futher more what do you think of the so called star that appears out of nowhere and flies over "venus" or whatever right at the end of the video? Take Care.Text

Ok, I went back and watched again just to focus on those points. Ya know... I'm not sure what to make of it, but the more I watch it, the more it does look odd. I wasn't able to pick out the red flash before but I just now realized this can be watched in HD, lol. Forgive me... I haven't slept in three days and my mind isn't as sharp as it should be, haha! So anyway, I did enlarge it and watch full screen and well... I don't know what it is, but I think you've got something. People who are only watching the first five minutes wont see it. I still think the moon is normal, but the other stuff is strange. It's hard to tell if the flashing light is a plane or something else, but it really did kind of come out of nowhere. I'm not sure what to make of the orange thing either. I kept going back to see if maybe it was just motion blur of the other lights on the right, but I don't think it is. Whatever it is, it moves fast and doesn't hang around long! Honestly, I'm stumped!

I do think that your video deserves more credit than what it is getting... at least by the UFO enthusiasts. There are some odd things going on in this vid if you watch it full screen and pay close attention to the sub titles. I'll admit that I didn't see everything the first two times I watched the vid, but there really is more there.

You did a great job putting this together, btw! I was going to tell you that in a previous post, but like I said, my brain is tired and my thinking isn't the best at the moment, lol! I hope someone who knows more about this stuff can come along and offer better explanations than what I can give. I encourage everyone to take a closer look! I didn't see everything at first, but there is more there than what first meets the eye!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Thanks sooo much! Seriously, you're a real star, lol! I didnt even notice everything myself at first so you're definately forgiven for that! especially if you been up for 3 days!

I have to say it is strange how people are so blind to whats directly in front of them! and worse how the so called enthusiasts are so quick to dismiss everything!

Anyway take care and get some sleep.

Bless!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok I know this thread is old but I am seeing the exact same thing above my house area for past 4 weeks people think I'm going mad 4 sets of three stars emitting green lasers and they have blue orbs coming down with lasers if you stare at them they go back up

top topics

join