It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

Originally posted by beezzer
All of you Palin haters are sexist/women haters!*

Personally, I think itr's funny to see all the exploding heads here on ATS.

*It's fun acting like a liberal

Before you use words that have been used for longer than a hundred years, it would be advisable to look up their meaning in a dictionary.
"Liberal" simply does not mean what you imply - except in the discourse of uneducated semi-Fascist media ideologues like Limbaugh or Hannity.

If Palin is an enemy of classic liberalism, she is against individual liberties and possibly for restoring some sort of authority like that of kings and popes. Which is possible, except these days a similar power is held over free citizens by corporations.

You're right. I should have said "progressive liberals".

My bad.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
You all know Sarah decided to end her tour, her "run," and her whole "send me money to run" thingy today, right?
Just want to make sure that anyone still adding to this thread about her becoming the lead understands that she asked for money, and now she is going home to count it.

P.S. Kucinich's wife has her tongue pierced too.

too? as in sarah has a tongue piercing also?

more wacky stuff from the left, i see.

"send me money to run," are you trying to start another tina fey type rumor?

"Just want to make sure that anyone still adding to this thread about her becoming the lead understands that she asked for money, and now she is going home to count it."

there is nothing to back that up, sorry i miss judged you as a viable source of info.

edit on 23-6-2011 by fooks because: syntax

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

No. He probably means Kucinich has his tongue pierced.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

No. He probably means Kucinich has his tongue pierced.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Never said anything like that. "Too" as in "in addition to be being much better looking than Sarah, she is apparently also more fun." If you do not get why, too bad for you.

Not sure I get what that is supposed to mean.

"Just want to make sure that anyone still adding to this thread about her becoming the lead understands that she asked for money, and now she is going home to count it."

there is nothing to back that up, sorry i miss judged you as a viable source of info.

Are you suggesting she did not announce that she would NOT be running for president and was returning home to Alaska? Are you people so blind that even when she says what you do not want to hear, you think it is a lie?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

No, that is not what I meant. You only have to hit the "reply" button once. If the page is taking too long to refresh, hitting it again gives you a double post. That seems to be an issue. Relax.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
No, it doesn't. Giving money to Palin is voluntary, and it's none of your business how people choose to spend their own money, now is it?

I guess you do not get how a scam works. See, the whole idea is to get you to VOLUNTARILY hand over the money. That is what makes it a scam. Otherwise it would be theft.

Whereas, Obama and his beast of a wife party on the taxpayer's dime and laugh at you. Now that sucks!
edit on 23-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

Just like every president and their wife before him. I hope you have your excuses all ready for when the next Republican acts like a president too. I do not care. He got the job. He gets the perks that come with it. Bush got to. Clinton got to. Why not Obama? The thing is, he did not ask me to donate money to help elect him to office, cash the checks, then decide not to run.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

reply to post by mishigas

besides being the funniest new crap i've heard about sarah.

why do i only hear that from this guy?

Are you referring to all 5 of my posts on the topic? If you actually have something to say to me, go for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Never said anything like that. "Too" as in "in addition to be being much better looking than Sarah, she is apparently also more fun." If you do not get why, too bad for you.

Not sure I get what that is supposed to mean.

Are you suggesting she did not announce that she would NOT be running for president and was returning home to Alaska? Are you people so blind that even when she says what you do not want to hear, you think it is a lie?

no problem,

wow, sexist are we? i mean you? lollololol!

and TOO, does not mean that, according to the dictonary.

0 cred,

"i can see russia..?' ya, you know for with you speak.

0 cred,

she did not announce her run, yet.

lol, give it up.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

No, that is not what I meant. You only have to hit the "reply" button once. If the page is taking too long to refresh, hitting it again gives you a double post. That seems to be an issue. Relax.

It's only an issue with you, and it's nunya. Not even gonna discuss it with you.

edit on 23-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

No, it doesn't. Giving money to Palin is voluntary, and it's none of your business how people choose to spend their own money, now is it?

I guess you do not get how a scam works. See, the whole idea is to get you to VOLUNTARILY hand over the money. That is what makes it a scam. Otherwise it would be theft.

Scams ARE theft, muppet. Misrepresentation is involved. Where did she misrepresent?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Darn Obama is going to win the elections again.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Darn Obama is going to win the elections again.

---------------------------
Not with the unemployment rate above 9%.
Can't you see that?
---------------
Obama is toast. He blew it.
He will go down in history as the worst president ever.
Obama makes Jimmy Carter look pretty good.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

wow, sexist are we? i mean you? lollololol!

Right. Should I count the posts calling Palin a MILF again?

and TOO, does not mean that, according to the dictonary.

0 cred,

That is exactly what "Too" means according to the dictionary. What do you think it means?

"i can see russia..?' ya, you know for with you speak.

0 cred,

I never said anything about Russia.

she did not announce her run, yet.

lol, give it up.

Yes she did. She packed up her bus and went home. Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Scams ARE theft, muppet. Misrepresentation is involved. Where did she misrepresent?

Don't call me names. I never resorted to calling anyone names here. Scams use misrepresentation to trick people into handing money over. That is not the same as stealing money. It is in fact, exactly how you defended Palin. She tricked people into sending her money for her fake run for presidency. You tell me what she was raising that money for then.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Sarah Palin will run for POTUS.
------------------------
Just wait for her movie to be a hit nationwide July 15, 2011.
- The Undecided -

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Sarah Palin will run for POTUS.
------------------------
Just wait for her movie to be a hit nationwide July 15, 2011.
- The Undecided -

But what about the people who can only afford to see 1 movie? And they need to decide between such awesome movies as the Undefeated and Bridesmades?

Not with the unemployment rate above 9%.
Can't you see that?

And why is it so high? Because the previous government (GOP), and to some extent even the current one, have deregulated the financial industry in a way that allows them to screw the taxpayer as well as regular non-Wall-Street employees.

Also, are you seriously claiming the economy and unemployment situation is Obama's fault?? I'm not an Obama fan, for what I'm concerned he just went on with 99% of the GOP policies, but claiming the economy is his fault is laughable and just shows a poor understanding of how the economy works.

Obama is toast. He blew it.
He will go down in history as the worst president ever.
Obama makes Jimmy Carter look pretty good.

How about you look at facts for a change? Just once...try it

For those who care, yes, Obama's ratings have dropped...but at his low point in approval ratings, he was still the president with the 3rd best approval ratings. But who cares about facts, right?

Whereas, Obama and his beast of a wife party on the taxpayer's dime and laugh at you. Now that sucks!

Are you seriously claiming Obama spends more on leisure and "partying" than other presidents? Are you serious? What about Bush, who spent more days on vacation than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY??

Sixteen per cent support for someone who hasn't even declared is very impressive, not the "TINY majority" you want to believe it to be.

16% within the GOP is NOTHING! I mean...Trump had 26% at one point. And that's trump, a crazy guy comparable to Charlie Sheen (probably poorer though)

In short, how about you start researching a bit instead of repeating one lie after the other? Bash Obama all you want, I'm definitely not a fan of him. He deregulated the financial industry further (or at least didn't introduce any measures that would prevent such a crisis from happening in the future), didn't improve environmental conditions, is now in the process of cutting social security (a system that has a HUGE surplus and pays for itself until 2035, at which point they have to cut down to 70% payouts that will last another 30 years), and extended the tax cuts for the richest 1%. So yeah, I wouldn't mind an alternative to him...but that's no reason to vote for a dumb, greedy, and half-term clown like Palin (or Trump...or Charlie Sheen...or Snooki)

edit on 23-6-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I hate how "Who's More Patriotic" plays a big role in voting.

Why does it matter "How American" someone seems? People fall for this crap?

Majority of Americans are overweight, egotistical, have failing grades.. etc, etc etc.

What bugs me about Palin, is that she represents the "Reality TV" aspect of America, and yes, a lot of Americans are into that, I guess.

...revealed that she had written the words "energy", "budget cuts", and "lift American spirit" on her palm. The word "budget" had been crossed out and replaced with "tax".

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

And that's exactly why you see people on here raving about a movie they haven't even seen

I'm not sure whether to cry or laugh...

By the way, on that book cover, do you realize how unnaturally she's holding up her hand just to show off the US flag bracelet?

edit on 23-6-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The Undecided has already received rave reviews.
That's why the producers got a - distribution deal - with AMC.
----------------
Everything is getting delayed for Gov. Sarah Palin.
She got flagged for jury duty in Alaska.
-------------
The bus is parked for now.

new topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join