It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by Kokatsi

If it was up to me, perhaps this lady would not continue her genes... even if I did not know her political affiliations.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Man up and explain yourself.

All I mean is that I am not attracted to this kind of woman, I could not imagine having an intimate moment with her, although I do recognize that attraction plays an important role in electional politics. I have never listened to this lady but her photos are not attracive to me. Perhaps they are to another type of male voter.
I just take one look at her photos in the papers and... well, we were discussing here what subtle or unconscious effects a politician's mere looks could have on voters.
Of course it is a mere prejudice, but one that apparently counts.

I can be attracted to some rough or not too bright women, and I tolerate some types of aggression well. But when the two mix very clearly on a face, I instinctively leave it alone.

And this is before knowing whether this lady is a Communist, a Catholic or whatever. I mean I am not against her, but I could never imagine being intimate with a person having this sort of look on their faces. That is all.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

She is strong, intelligent, and attractive. She intimidates you. She has that effect on a lot of liberal males. They tend to go for the Hillary Clinton / Janet Reno type of woman.
edit on 18-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Kokatsi

She is strong, intelligent, and attractive. She intimidates you. She has that effect on a lot of liberal males. They tend to go for the Hillary Clinton / Janet Reno type of woman.

I don't think anyone of us would call her intelligent...or strong for that matter, given that she quit half term up in Alaska

That leaves attractive...but you'd have to be a complete fool to vote based on that

edit on 19-6-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Kokatsi

Gov. Sarah Palin is also compelling.
They could not ignore her at the GOP debate.
If her announcement to run is synchronized with the opening day of The Undefeated it
would give her a great bump up in the polls.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Gov. Sarah Palin is also compelling.

If she's neither intelligent or strong...why on earth would you say she's compelling?

They could not ignore her at the GOP debate.

She has 16% (!!!) of GOP members support her...that's not even half of the Republicans, which means her chances of getting voted into office by the entire country is highly improbable. You make it seem as if she's got this massive support, in reality, it's a TINY minority in the US that support her

If her announcement to run is synchronized with the opening day of The Undefeated it
would give her a great bump up in the polls.

You meant to say a nice bump in movie sales

Given that there's no movie reviews from reputable sources yet, your claim is a bit laughable. Hell, for all we know, it could be like Spawn...really really bad. Either way, given her abysmal score when it comes to telling the truth (LINK), I wouldn't hold my breath.

Let's look at some of the more hilarious lies

Sarah Palin: "We're going to be looking at $8 billion a day that we're going to be pouring into foreign countries in order to import that make-up fuel that we're going to need to take the place of what we could have gotten out of the gulf."

Sarah Palin: "Look at the debt that has been accumulated in the last two years. It's more debt under this president than all those other presidents combined."

"What the federal government should have done is accept the assistance of foreign countries, of entrepreneurial Americans who have had solution that they wanted presented ... The Dutch and the Norwegians, they are known for dikes and for cleaning up water and for dealing with spills."

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin

And another foreign policy disaster...seriously, having her as president would be awful. She'd probably end up attacking a wrong country just because it has a similar name. "Russia...no, Rumania...damn, which one was it again?"

"Especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible." --Sarah Palin

"Shoot, I must have lived such a doggoned sheltered life as a normal, independent American up there in the Last Frontier, schooled with only public education and a lowly state university degree, because obviously I haven't learned enough to dismiss common sense." --Sarah Palin

No Sarah, even you can't dismiss common sense...even if you're trying really really hard

"We're all Arizonans now." --Sarah Palin

"Go back to what our founders and our founding documents meant -- they're quite clear -- that we would create law based on the God of the bible and the Ten Commandments." –-Sarah Palin

Oh really?
Let's look at the facts, shall we? Let's start with the constitution she loves to quote so much...

Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Thomas Jefferson made an interpretation of the 1st Amendment to his January 1st, 1802 letter to the Committee of the Danbury Baptist Association calling it a "wall of separation between church and State." Madison had also written that "Strongly guarded. . . is the separation between religion and government in the Constitution of the United States." So yeah, her claims are complete and utter nonsense...

I could go on and on and on with more of her nonsense. The bottom line is, she's such a blatant liar who obviously has no clue about foreign relations, economics, or even basic history....voting for her could be considered a sign of insanity!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Kokatsi

Attractive? Sure. Strong? Perhaps. Intelligent? Hardly

She chided Obama for reading a teleprompter then wrote notes on her hand.
When in doubt, wink. Re: Liberals prefer the unattractive "earthy" types.

BTW mishigas, I really like that sweater vest you're wearing. Where can I purchase one?

/MD
edit on 20-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I hope you're right. She has my vote. Go Sarah!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I don't think anyone of us would call her intelligent...or strong for that matter, given that she quit half term up in Alaska

That leaves attractive...but you'd have to be a complete fool to vote based on that

Of course you wouldn't. To you a strong woman is one with a wide apron for you to hide behind as you make fun of her Down's Syndrome baby boy.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
dbl post

edit on 22-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

Attractive? Sure. Strong? Perhaps. Intelligent? Hardly

A few notes on her palm. All pols speak from notes. Meanwhile, here's your messiah without his teleprompter teat to suck on:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You all know Sarah decided to end her tour, her "run," and her whole "send me money to run" thingy today, right?
Just want to make sure that anyone still adding to this thread about her becoming the lead understands that she asked for money, and now she is going home to count it.

P.S. Kucinich's wife has her tongue pierced too.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

If they all read from notes, then what is the big deal about his notes? They all use teleprompters too. The thing is. Obama says stupid things. We can even call him an idiot if we want to. My neighbor is an idiot too. I never once finished a conversation with him and thought to myself "What an idiot he is, Sarah Palin must be smart." It does not work that way. The thing is, love or hate either of them. As of today - Obama is president of the United States and Sarah Palin is a housewife that just scammed a lot of people out of a lot of money so she could go on vacation from her part time job at a tv station. Sometimes reality just sucks, dont it?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

All those 'quotes' without associated links are useless. Supply links, please.

And your signature is against the TOC, I believe. No advertising allowed here.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 22-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The link to the quotes I posted is in the very same post

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 23-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

As of today - Obama is president of the United States and Sarah Palin is a housewife that just scammed a lot of people out of a lot of money so she could go on vacation from her part time job at a tv station. Sometimes reality just sucks, dont it?

No, it doesn't. Giving money to Palin is voluntary, and it's none of your business how people choose to spend their own money, now is it?

Whereas, Obama and his beast of a wife party on the taxpayer's dime and laugh at you. Now that sucks!
edit on 23-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

besides being the funniest new crap i've heard about sarah.

why do i only hear that from this guy?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

She has 16% (!!!) of GOP members support her...that's not even half of the Republicans, which means her chances of getting voted into office by the entire country is highly improbable. You make it seem as if she's got this massive support, in reality, it's a TINY minority in the US that support her

Sixteen per cent support for someone who hasn't even declared is very impressive, not the "TINY majority" you want to believe it to be.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

besides being the funniest new crap i've heard about sarah.

why do i only hear that from this guy?

Because she is his secret MILF, except that he is too afraid to approach her?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join