It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
They have already inked a - distribution deal - with AMC.
Are you familiar with show biz?
That means it's a hit.

HA HA HA If you only knew dude. For your information I just signed a major contract on a national cable deal.

I don't mean to brag but let's just say somebody is gonna be getting an extra outlet in the spare bedroom installed at no extra charge and free HBO for 6 months.

Yeah I'm a real Hollywood player.
Oh and ummm....grow up.

/MD

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I actually WANT her to run for the GOP. She stands ZERO chance at winning the presidency, but omg would that campaign be hilarious. People deserve a bit of comedy, let her run...PLEASE

She was one of the main reasons McCain lost. People don't mind her doing crazy "restore America (to apparently a 19th century version)" bus tours, on the contrary, it's entertaining...but I doubt the majority would want her anywhere near the nuclear codes. That's like giving a monkey a shotgun, you just don't do it

edit on 11-6-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

i hope she runs and you will run from that monkey with a shotgun.

need a phone # in canada for a flat?

i got some friends in china if you want to go there after she wins.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by MrXYZ

after she wins.

You don't give the US citizens enough credit...comon', they're not stupid enough to vote for a monkey with a shotgun

Like I said, getting 15-16% of the GOP votes is a FAR FAR FAR way out from winning. And just look at the previous election, she was a major reason people didn't vote for McCain. She's a clown, an entertainer...NOT someone you'd hand the nuclear codes. I mean, what's next? Wanna give the nuclear codes to Snooki too?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The witch hunt

This is a great video by CNN showing that they are finding nothing so far other than awesomeness about Governor Palin:

www.therightscoop.com...

Sarah Palin is exactly what she’s represented herself to be and this appears to be backfiring on the MSM. Kudos to this reporter on CNN for representing the truth of what they are finding.

Dear CNN dirt bags,

Meanwhile I would like ALL the emails from our Presidents state senate year, and anything that the traitor and chief may have sent to Odinga, all our representatives and Congress,
and all the GOP candidates that are currently running for office.

Thanks

The Vultures
mit.zenfs.com...

The comments
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AkFLvyo qK1c6cPHYJTz6ODqs0NUE;_ylu=X3o'___'NhcDQ5dHFtBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNjExL3VzX3BhbGluX2VtYWlscwRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wdWxhcgRjcG9zAzIEcG9zAzgEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlB HNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcnkEc2xrA3JlbGF0ZWQ-
edit on 113030p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater

They have already inked a - distribution deal - with AMC.
Are you familiar with show biz?
That means it's a hit.

HA HA HA If you only knew dude. For your information I just signed a major contract on a national cable deal.

I don't mean to brag but let's just say somebody is gonna be getting an extra outlet in the spare bedroom installed at no extra charge and free HBO for 6 months.

Yeah I'm a real Hollywood player.
Oh and ummm....grow up.

/MD

You clearly are suffering from - Palin Derangement Syndrome -.

AMC has over 5,000 theaters.
The Undefeated will do really really well at the box office in spite of your PDS.
---------------------
Truth be told, if this movie was about Obama you would not say a word.
Just be honest. You are afraid of Gov. Sarah Palin.

She is a credible GOP candidate for POTUS.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

A HA HA If you only knew dude. For your information I just signed a major contract on a national cable deal.

Yeah I'm a real Hollywood player. Oh and ummm....grow up.

/MD

Stop it! You're killing me!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

A HA HA If you only knew dude. For your information I just signed a major contract on a national cable deal.

Yeah I'm a real Hollywood player. Oh and ummm....grow up.

/MD

Stop it! You're killing me!

If - The Undefeated - was not very good then it would go straight to DVD.
Because of the - rave reviews - they inked a distribution deal with AMC.
I guess the commercials should appear on TV very soon.

--------------------
Did you read the "comments" section at the bottom of Page 2 at the National Review link?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Rave reviews...really? If you google "The Undefeated, Sarah Palin, review", all you get are conservative blogs...in fact, you can check the first 10 pages, and all you get is that.

Not one of the large movie review sites (Rotten Tomatoes, MRQE, IMDB) show any reviews!!

So until an unbiased review comes up, all we have to go with is:

I hope it's equally as entertaining

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You know there is a really good reason why they call it - Show Business -.

The idea is to make money.

Rave Reviews = It will make money $$$.
You better stay away from Hollywood.

----------------------
Everybody doesn't have Palin Derangement Syndrome.
You are in the minority.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Oh please god no!!! Can't someone who is a decent person finally run for president?? Why are our choices bad or worse??

Here are your picks for president everyone!!

Bad
Worse
Anti-Christ

Make a wise decision everyone....The future of the USA depends on YOU!!!
edit on 5/26/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

i'll tell you why your choices are the way they are... finally i made a prediction thread ( 1/4/2011) that is coming true!!!
Sarah Palin to be used as republican presidential candidate to ensure obama's re election!

hey i'm not saying that she isn't worth voting for, read the thread as i don't have time to post everything here now

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

When the unemployment rate hits 11% the protest vote will hand
Gov. Sarah Palin a - landslide victory -.
She will just walk right into the White House.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

/quote]

Because of the - rave reviews - they inked a distribution deal with AMC.
I guess the commercials should appear on TV very soon.

--------------------
Did you read the "comments" section at the bottom of Page 2 at the National Review link?

This just in............................

Insider Hollywood sources are suggesting the film is being reworked before widespread release to appeal to a wider mainstream audience. Viewers failed to relate to title and were unsympathetic toward main character.

Besides, audiences don’t like to see the villains enjoy a happy ending.

/MD

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes, there is editing being done.
Right now it's basically XXX rated.
They need to add a lot of - bleeps - over all the F bombs.
They are going for a PG-13 rating.
-----------------------
Once you hear the whole truth it sort of makes sense.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

did you read my thread or even try to understand what i am implying

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

You know there is a really good reason why they call it - Show Business -.

The idea is to make money.

Rave Reviews = It will make money $$$.
You better stay away from Hollywood.

----------------------
Everybody doesn't have Palin Derangement Syndrome.
You are in the minority.

Again, you acting as if that movie is some Titanic like success is beyond laughable.

Like I said, no decent reviews anywhere, not even on the 3 largest movie review sites (!!!), and you only find stuff about it on conservative blogs.

And why on earth would a worsening economy automatically let Palin win the presidency??? If you trip and fall, you set yourself on fire afterwards just to make stuff even worse??

Palin's trickle down economics (that demonstrably never work) are laughable, and so are pretty much all of her claims. She's an entertainer like Snooki

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

did you read my thread or even try to understand what i am implying

He wants Obama to win...it's the only explanation why he is preaching in favour of Palin in this thread

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

i don't understand how that makes sense or is even related to what i was saying, let me spell it for you because the way people argue over republican/democrate, palin/obama on ATS shows that you are all 'sheeple' being hearded

obama is a great president ( for the man behind the curtain ) he's very smooth and speaks eloquently. the media loves him. he can get away with murder and those running the show behind the scenes love him because they can implement their controversial schemes for america and the rest of the world through him without question from the masses

palin, as we learned from the 08 election run, seems to be easily accepted by that demograph( again, sheeple).. meanwhile the media has NO hard time nailing and smearing her. they smear her 60% of the time, and spend 40% of the time building her up as that demograph's accepted choice. it doesn't matter if she is really popular or not with anyone, the media will protray her as so and she will be accepted as republican presidential candidate

meanwhile, the american sheeple allow their government to decide for them that in reality they should only have TWO choices to vote for president - the republican or the democrat ( that is the whole point of our two party system, to ensure reduction of presidential nominees to two choices, if you don't realize this i have little hope for you )

I'm saying Palin is being scapegoated to ensure obama's re election, because 'the powers that be' ... 'the men behind the curtains' ... 'the masons' ... 'illuminati' .. whoever you want to call them, they know obama has been SO successful in pushing their controversial plans apon the masses

just a thought, attack it not me
edit on 6/11/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

You can't scapegoat someone who's demonstrably not suited for office. And she most certainly isn't...

Having said that, I agree that the 2 party system is broken, but that doesn't mean we should vote a third crazy choice. Newsflash for you, it doesn't matter who's in power, they're all being paid by lobbyists (including Palin), and it's big business that's in power, not the voters.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Leprechaun 3 and Soulplane both enjoyed very wide release. More than a couple hundred theaters in one chain too. I should go back and see those as they must have been amazing to be put into theaters per your logic.

All I am really seeing here is "People that would have enjoyed a movie making Sarah Palin look good are enjoying this movie"

Shocker.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join