It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be True? ELEnin is Not A Comet But a type of Ship being Piloted?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's a Dwarf Star.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

If you are not aware,i will point it out for you,this guy is saying very good things,but the problem is...he said he will HAVE the data,but we don't have the data yet so this matter is still left to speculate on.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox
...he said he will HAVE the data,but we don't have the data yet so this matter is still left to speculate on.

Whcih data is it that we dont have yet?
Be specific.
Lots of people all around the world with telescopes in their back yard are already observing comet Elenin every night.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

no, this is a dwarf star

IMO though, if elenin is a dwarf star and can affect the earth (earthquakes) then......

as of right now elenin is basically matching the speed and orbital path of the earth, and will until mid july.

The proof will be in the pudding if there is a major earthquake at the end of july into august

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

And ,as we seek to welcome our space family home....you want to poison them.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It could be a ship, most likely not friendly thoe since its taken so long to get here and there was no communication with the ship and earth that we know of. If it was good guys, everyone would know telepathically, and it most likely would be here a lot faster since the good guys have better technology. I did here before that this comet/ship was a battle ship and was returning to earth for a war with the other race that live currently underground. But the federation of light will not allow this to happen to us, so were gonna be safe and sound

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I hope not. It would mean both sides de-evolved.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
i just had a what if thought...

What if this object was sent here to intercept a huge solar flare right when it is between earth and the sun

Like a shield you know

edit on 27-5-2011 by Impetus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

O really?Then i suppose the NASA released a picture long ago but i just can't seem to find it...but i can find the numerous claims from them and leonid about how it won't affect earth in any way.
Makes you wonder...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

O really?Then i suppose the NASA released a picture long ago but i just can't seem to find it...

Whats with ATS members unhealthy obsession with NASA?
There are seriously THOUSANDS of amateur astronomers and organisations that have the ability to see comet Elenin right now. And there are a large numbers of aforesaid people posting home taken pictures on the internet every day from their backyard telescopes. Links have been posted in multiple comet Elenin threads already, even including pictures taken by an ATS member.
Amateur astronomer forums are regularly showing postings from people who see comet Elenin is the right place, right brightness, showing no unusual activity. Pages dedicated to astronomers interested in comets also show this.
Its brighter than "planet" Pluto right now FFS.

Yet just because one lazy user is unable to find a picture from one specific organisation, there must be a global conspiracy?

And you still havnt backed up your earlier claim. I'll repeat the question you avoided.
Which data is it that we dont have yet? Be specific.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It is not like i am trying to fight here,you are so defensive,you say they can see the comet,you say they have data...if you have time on your hands to write a post,could you not give me the links or i have to take your word for it.
I really have a hard time finding that stuff,and i would appreciate some help.
Thanks in advance

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I really have a hard time finding that stuff,and i would appreciate some help.

Here's whole bunch taken by amateurs.
aerith

Alternatively, here is a picture taken by ATS member ngchunter, as mentioned in another thread...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thanks very much,i think this is the data i have been looking for...i only seen the last pic before.
Well it looks like we are dealing with a comet guys,move along,nothing to see here.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There are loads of pictures.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many more than in that thread.

Or scroll down the page until you find the Elenin section here...
www.theastronomer.org...
edit on 27-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

going off the evidence.. something IS out there and perhaps the reason we can't see it is because they don't want us to yet. ( as for who 'they'are....?)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
just a thought maybe Harold Camping is piloting this , the people that committed suicide in california years ago to catch up with hale bopp is coming back to pick up Harold Camping and his Team ... after everything hope this puts a few smiles on ..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's the legendary Annunaki that are piloting the ship and they're coming for their Gold.. that's why prices & production have gone up. Like the saying goes, "Here comes god, look busy".

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There is so much speculation now days on what "Elenin" actually is, at this point it could be just about anything. Here is what I do know... Im sure we all know of the Nibiru / Planet X theory by now. Back in 1983 I believe, they found something "very large" disturbing the orbits of Neptune and Pluto. Possibly 4 x the size of Jupiter. They launched the I.R.A.S. (Infa-red astronomical survey) telescope to investigate etc... it was on the cover of the NY Times newspaper in '83. Well I used the popular JPL site, ya know... the one tracking Elenin's orbit. I zoomed out very far on it and let it rewind ALL THE WAY BACK to 1983... and guess what? The object they are tracking as "Elenin" was in Pluto's orbit in 1983!!! Try it and see what you come up with. Peace and God Bless!

Link to the JPL Small-Body Database Browser (have Java enabled)
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicktruth
Back in 1983 I believe, they found something "very large" disturbing the orbits of Neptune and Pluto. Possibly 4 x the size of Jupiter. They launched the I.R.A.S. (Infa-red astronomical survey) telescope to investigate etc....

You've mixed things up.
1. The IRAS telescope was launched in January 1983. These things take many years to be prepapred, so whatever excuse to have that telescope made did not happen in 1983. Probably a lead time of ten years in fact. IRAS was not "launched ... to investigate" this.
2. The IRAS "very large" object, news in December 1983, was found to be a false alarm. You dont have to trust NASA on this. No other astronomical organisation anywhere in the world is pushing the idea. In fact, the only people who even mention it to this day are the Nibiru crowd.
3. I cant find any suggestion that it was actually "disturbing the orbits of Neptune and Pluto". Could you back up this claim?

Originally posted by sicktruth
The object they are tracking as "Elenin" was in Pluto's orbit in 1983!!! Try it and see what you come up with.

...and Pluto and especially Neptune are nowhere near it.
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn Uranus and all the other asteroids and comets are closer to comet Elenin than Neptune, in 1983. Give me a reason why it would affect the orbit of Neptune and leave others untouched.

Edit - also just found a news article from 1983, talking about the object, where they speculate it could be 50 billion miles away. That is about 15 times further out than Pluto (at the time). Or to put it another way, only 7 percent closer than Earth was. So to make the idea work, you have to cherry pick at the bits of news you like, and ignore other bits of the story. And also ignore the later results, and also ignore every other astronomer in the world ever since.

edit on 27-5-2011 by alfa1 because: more content

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Or could Comet Elenin be an asteroid being driven from outside itself?

And if so, by who's helm?

Today I found this description of a dream from "Anonymous". Of course I hope it doesn't happen.

Anonymous said...

I had dream a few years ago.

My dreams are like movies...they're great sometimes.

But essentially, i dreamed that our government sent devices out to "study" asteroids. that was the PR cover....in fact, what they did was send 2 devices that approached the asteroid in orbit and attached themselves on either side.

Then with small spurts of air began to manipulate the travel of the asteroid...like when the shuttle docks with the station....the small jets pssst, pssst air in different directions to guide the craft.

the size of the asteroid chosen was big enough to take out a large city or small country, but not large enough to wipe out the planet.

they redirected the asteroid to collide with earth and sped it up and slowed it down to bring it in on course with Tehran....the impact dessimated Tehran and pretty much destroyed the country.

Because it was an unfortunate act of God, the international community, UN could not respond against any country and it was merely a humanitarian effort for the remaining people in which certain corporations were set up to receive the contracts, making hundreds of billions of dollars....not to mention the reconstruction effort.

Ive never told anyone but my wife about the dream and we've passed it off as yet another cool movie idea.

But, with the discovery of Elenin, its size, and the fact that they seem to be constantly reconfiguring its pass closer and closer to earth, it made me start to wonder, could they be guiding the thing in.....

It appears to be the perfect size to destroy but not an ELE

www.ufo-blogger.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join