It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be True? ELEnin is Not A Comet But a type of Ship being Piloted?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
its coming to pick up people in the rapture October 21

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
All eyes are on ELE-nin and yet no one can see it.

Doesn't it make sense, everyone will see it when it reveals itself.

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

Crystalinks--Hopi Blue Star Prophesy

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I've always believed that the Planet X/Nibiru myth (and later the Elenin debate) was based on the said object being a spaceship. Depending on what you theory you subscribe to, Annunaki apparently need gold for their atmosphere. Gold would make a great conductor for the ships' electrical needs, providing life support to the Annunaki.. Being a spaceship, it would then have a source of heat when it is in the coldness of space. It would also explain an irregular orbit (or lack of one) out in space.

I think its peoples lack of perspective that leads everyone to assume that big things in space are all rocks or big clumps of rocks/minerals. Assuming there's a race that can traverse the universe, a ship that big shouldn't seem absurd.
edit on 26-5-2011 by croweboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's possible, but not definite. There just isn't enough evidence to suggest that it has enough characteristics.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I hope the pilot isn't a muslim extremist with a boxcutter ?

Or we are in trouble !

(this is satire)

Peace

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say NOOOOO!

Never in a million, billion years is that thing piloted.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Did you see "When Aliens Attack" on National Geographic this week?

Because it features a deathstar looking space craft that attacks earth and because I'm on ATS a lot I thought to myself, oh maybe elenin is a planet-mother-ship, so to speak.

Then I thought that other people may think this.

As of right now I think elenin is really just a comet but I agree there are some strange correlations with it and EQs.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I love reading the humor and speculation in these threads. Its like one big brainstorming session. As a thought experiment the idea of a controlled mass traveling close to our planet is fertile ground for ideas and possibilities.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
When I think about a possible death star eclipsing the sun I think...

suddenly this song makes sense lol....I never understood it before but I grew up listening to this song on the local rock radio station...Kilo 94.3

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
the way i see Elnin is, there could be a very small chance it is something out of the ordinary ( dwarf star, ship ect) but the ONLY people making these claims are average run of the mill people. the people who say its a comet have spent most of their lives studying complex astrophysics and have gotten one or more degrees studying it. odds are, they know what they are talking about

I agree with you, however; to play devils advocate, would not these people ALSO be the people to tell you its a comet when they know it is not, to avoid global panic?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

This is a reply to the song "Black Hole Son".

In my opinion "Black Hole Son" is one of the most overplayed pieces of s*%# songs out there.

I dislike this song so much I am taking the time to write this post.

I hope I never ever have to hear this song again.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by Sly1one

This is a reply to the song "Black Hole Son".

In my opinion "Black Hole Son" is one of the most overplayed pieces of s*%# songs out there.

I dislike this song so much I am taking the time to write this post.

I hope I never ever have to hear this song again.

LFMAO This song used to annoy the Cr@p out of me I think it was the video that did it. However years later while eating a subway at 1ish in the morning I caught it on rage and I kind of got it. Maybe it was the booze...

I use my Grassroots grass catcher to pick up info from the General Public I have seen the media omit and change stories enough to know that they say what they are told to say and not what may actually be.
Having said this it is an interesting subject and I have been to several astronomy lectures and have been an amateur my whole life.

I would like to get some time alone with one of these radio telescopes to get some first hand data to work with. I am wary of the photoshoping ie moon photos that gets passed on to the public.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

There is this article where Chinese scientist state there could be a UFO behind the comet Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes A UFO

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think it's being Piloted by Suburban Commando... oh Hulk Hogan why?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I'm pretty sure that song w/ video are played on a steady loop at Gitmo to get innocent Muslims to admit to attacks that never took place. Soundgarden is one of those radio bands that are awful live. To get an idea how awful, listen to them on the radio and multiply by your age. (ie> the older I get, the more $h!tty they become)

The above being said, and more to the point of the Op; maybe Elenin is just a comet, but being trailed by Extraterrestrials. I know there was that reported hoax dealing with the Chinese reporting that Elenin was being followed by several ships. What if the hoax claim was a cover for leaked information. What if e.t.'s are using the comet as a means of blocking line of sight? Improbable? Yes. Plausible? Absolutely. If I were a race of planet hoping aliens I'd approach like a thief in the night, keeping in the shadows, staying behind everything I could to keep out of sight.
Elenin wasn't discovered until recently; maybe the comet was gathered and pushed in our direction for the sole reason of hiding these vessels. Sounds a bit sci-fi, but when dealing with the subject of aliens, it always does.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Ah #... I live on the east coast of the USA... ah #

Mod Note: Profanity and Censor Circumvention – Please Review This Link.

edit on Thu May 26 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I cant wait for the 8th prophecy when we all grow our hair long and come to learn the ancient ways of wisdom from the Hopi, word

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
When I think about a possible death star eclipsing the sun I think...

suddenly this song makes sense lol....I never understood it before but I grew up listening to this song on the local rock radio station...Kilo 94.3

Whoaaa.. I know exactly what you mean! I was born in 1980 so this music was my generations music and never did that song make any damn sense to me... that is until know

This is my fav

Times are gone for honest Men
And sometimes far too long for snakes,
In my shoes, a walking sleep,
And my youth I pray to keep,
Heaven send Hell away,
No one sings like you anymore

edit on 26-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
What if e.t.'s are using the comet as a means of blocking line of sight? Improbable? Yes. Plausible? Absolutely. If I were a race of planet hoping aliens I'd approach like a thief in the night, keeping in the shadows, staying behind everything I could to keep out of sight.

I find your wording interesting. I really hate discussing religion... but this caught my eye.

I believe there is at least 6 verses where God or Christs return is described as "and he will arrive like a thief in the night", or something similiar.

I think one of the more well known verses is from Thessalonians and it is something like "Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."

Not saying behind the comet is God... not saying this is the end of the world... more finding the wording interesting is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join