It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be True? ELEnin is Not A Comet But a type of Ship being Piloted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What are your thoughts on this video?
What he says does make some sense assuming it's true about having no traces of ice on the comet and issues regarding trajectory?

Is that what is causing all these seismic events?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
yes it COULD be true, but Occam's razor dictates that its very improbable.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Since its in the loca. vicinity, just chill and enjoy and if its going to show its face it will

Good Question

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Is that what is causing all these seismic events?

nope, it's too far out, other bodies come much closer and have little effect.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Now what would be funny, is if the pilot of the "ship" is actually the descendants of our previous advanced ancestors that left the planet when the ice age set in.. and now their kids are back from a round the galaxy trip looking to see how this little blue ball got on..
But i bet they are going to be really really hungry for some earth food after eating "a single cell protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins and minerals."
i bet when they get here the first thing they ask, is do you still have McDonald's???

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
i bet when they get here the first thing they ask, is do you still have McDonald's???

LOL
good one sprocket2cog

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Shhh. Don't be so noisy. I am keeping my ship secret. I just want to have some relaxation on your earth. That's all.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
the way i see Elnin is, there could be a very small chance it is something out of the ordinary ( dwarf star, ship ect) but the ONLY people making these claims are average run of the mill people. the people who say its a comet have spent most of their lives studying complex astrophysics and have gotten one or more degrees studying it. odds are, they know what they are talking about

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I actually have no idea what is coming as there are so many Near Earth Objects all the time and we see no effect, although that does not mean this comet is like all the others. Its a wait and see ...

As of last year I began to notice Earth changes and while I think there are a couple of reasons why, I am more leaning toward these experiments causing our Earth and possibly the Solar System as a whole reeking havoc because of it! Check these links out... and if you want check and see if the latter link has been made a topic yet because if it hasn't I think it needs to be discussed here on ATS. I am in no way able to at this time as I am at work and multitasking as it is. lol

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.science20.com...-70740

www.technologyreview.com... (This is the article someone could make a thread out of...very interesting and would make for good discussion on here if it has not been discussed yet)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Shhh. Don't be so noisy. I am keeping my ship secret. I just want to have some relaxation on your earth. That's all.

You were supposed to decloak @ Mars after the supplies were purchased
. But the Auto pilot woke everybody up @ Pluto early.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Do you think it is a spacecraft? Guess it could be an evacuation fleet. Most likely a more natural object.

It should "transit" the sun on Sept. 25, 26, 27 so there's going to be some interesting pictures. If it is really huge there could be a partial eclipse. People will go nuts.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have seen this video a lot on this site already

one example

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is a search function on the site

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If it is a spacecraft it might alter it's speed when it gets close. We would assume it's coming here to see us and not just passing by. So it would then try to follow the earth in the same orbital trajectory. This is very wild speculation though.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
if it is a space craft then it would have had to travel for millions of years to reach us.
That means, the occupants are almost immortal, breeding or have been in stasis.
There is nothing special about this planet and no reason why it would be coming here.
Has anybody considered the possibility that it is not moving nearer to us, but that we are moving nearer to it?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

2 years ago i saw a show about planet x. it said we would be able to see it in our sky by may [in canada]. i thought okay well when i see it then we will know for sure.. but then magically elenin showed up... also supposed to see it by may...thought that was a little coincidental..the alignment dates he talks about are true and earthquakes did happen on those days..comets have no gravity... also true. there is a good show on you tube by ufotv called niribu and strangely enough the orbit pattern they show for planet x is eerily similar to elenin. i don't think it is manned though as ufos are here whipping around all the time... why the big entrance?? but this "comet has moved around a bit but still .ing right for us... unfortunately.. as it gets closer the "near earth orbit" program is being updated and have noticed some changes in the closeness to earth [even closer] but will nasa tell the absolute truth... i doubt it... if we see something in the sky with a tail then its a comet... no tail we are screwed

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on Thu May 26 2011 by Jbird because: reduced all caps to lower case

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Is this ELEnin the same as Nibiru?
Either way, the video presentation makes more sense than Harold Camping.

But then...
Similar areas of the time expectation.
This, the Mayan Oct 28, Camping's Oct 21.

All these tonados, earthquakes..... something seems to be happening, to the Earth, from an external force, I think.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Watched it then another where a hillbilly is speaking to him. Not sure if it real or not but he sticks to his story. Flagged for bump Hope some smarter then me can tell me if the dudes data fits..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here is something I found interesting and you can make your own decisions as to what you think about it.

Just another view on the whole subject.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"paradise."
places palm to face while shaking his .

now its a dwarf star...or piloted... Its a comet guys come on....
edit on 26-5-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here is another little video I found interesting.

I do not say this is a video of any absolute proof, I just thought it was interesting. Check out some of his other videos he may just be another crack pot but he seems to have some decent equipment so please decide for yourselves on this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join