It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ratko Mladic:Top Serbian war crimes suspect caught.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ratko Mladic, the former Bosnian Serb general accused of masterminding the massacre at Srebrenica in 1995, has been captured in Serbia after more than 15 years as one of the world’s most wanted fugitives. President Boris Tadic of Serbia announced the arrest in Belgrade on Thursday, giving few details. Serbian news reports said that Mr. Mladic was living under the name of Milorad Komadic and that he was captured in Vojvodina, the Serbian province north of Belgrade.

Source: nation.com.pk...

DNA being carried out, Serb President has confirmed it is him.
After DNA RESULTS THEY WILL THROW HIM IN THE SEA...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Haha, throw him in the sea? Why? This isn't a US coverup.

He'll be transported to The Hague for a trial.

...and thén thrown into the sea.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just while O'Bama is in Europe.

I don't believe in coincidences.

Good thing he's finally caught though, hope he doesn't die before conviction like Milosevic.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Srebrenica was a ethnic village mix of serb and muslim bosnian.

Everything started with Muslim Bosnian started to kill serbs and burn down villages around Srebrenica, with the command of Naser oric.
Srebrenica massacre Graveyard" and they claim his body as his own and not as serbian.

Remember that Naser oric walked off the court with the free pass? and got a heroes welcome in bosnias capital?

unless your a serb the ICC will arrest you and charge with war crimes.

to date.

There has been no Croatians generals or soldiers that have been charged with anything based on the war crimes in bosnia.

And to to tell you they have also been doing the killing on muslims in fact the bosnian bridge of tuzla if i remember was destroyed by croatians and the rebuild by them.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

This has nothing to do with Obama in Europe, don't give him too much crdit for anyhting. He is not the worldleader. Mladic was caught because the European Union demanded that the Serbs did their best to catch him if they want a to get into the EU. That's how simple it is. They have something 'we' want, and we have something to offer, and vice versa.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Agent US

'There has been no Croatians generals or soldiers that have been charged with anything based on the war crimes in bosnia. ;

Not correct General Tihomir Blaksic was charged and convicted of war crimes by the Hague for war crimes in Bosnia.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why Arresting Ratko Mladić Was a Pre-Condition for EU Integration

Upon the capture of Serbian war criminal Ratko Mladić, French president Nicolas Sarkozy said: “it's a very courageous decision of the Serbian president. It is a step toward integration of Serbia into the European Union (EU) someday soon.”

Mladić’s arrest was a pre-condition to Serbia’s EU integration because of way he embarrassed and defied European authorities.

In April 1993, the United Nations (UN) – with Europe’s backing – declared the besieged Bosnian enclave of Srebrenica as a “safe area.”

However, since the beginning, Mladić’s forces had brazenly defied UN proclamations. First, they refused to demilitarize the areas surrounding Srebrenica. Second, they used their military presence to severely limit supplies going into Srebrenica. At one point, even UN personnel in Srebrenica were starving for supplies. Eventually, a few Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims) died of starvation.

The globalist elite now want Serbia to enter the realm of the EU, to the tyranny of the NWO...it sent a message to every country who sought to stop the globalist agenda in their tracks outside their homelands, to no avail...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What gets me is, in WW2 the serbs were one of our best allies, whilst the croats bosnians ect were in the german SS. I dont think the serbs should have bombed the chit out of them, or murdered them. They should have just expelled them all from serbian districts.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here's what happened in Srebrenica when Mladic was there:

Also, for those of you wishing death upon this man's life:

Don't write something YOU DON'T know about because you were NOT there.
War is ugly. There will always be human causalities. If there was a war crime, and I say IF, this man DID NOT order it. You know nothing about his life. You know nothing about his childhood.

But if we will go this way, then I call for US commander, General David Petraeus, to be arrested and deported to Hague for mass rape and murder of Afghan families.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak
Here's what happened in Srebrenica when Mladic was there:

Also, for those of you wishing death upon this man's life:

Don't write something YOU DON'T know about because you were NOT there.
War is ugly. There will always be human causalities. If there was a war crime, and I say IF, this man DID NOT order it. You know nothing about his life. You know nothing about his childhood.

But if we will go this way, then I call for US commander, General David Petraeus, to be arrested and deported to Hague for mass rape and murder of Afghan families.

I appalled when you trying to defend a sick man that intentionally killed over 8,000 Bosniaks men and boys in Srebrenica as well as countless civilians his Army committed. General David Petraeus didn't intentionally targeted civilians numbnuts. Most of the civilian casualties was caused when Taliban often used civilians as shields. If he was, then the whole Afghanistan would be be won but we are concerned about civilian casualties. That guy for example ordered the murdering of innocent civilians like Srebrenica and he had no right to do that. That's why he should be charged for war crimes.

new topics

top topics

join