It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Rule- 1 Post Limit Test for ATSers... Just an experiment.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Being the OP the single rule does not apply to this initial post will be a bit longer to meet the requirements of the ATS T&C and to explain the thread. Just an experiment here that I came up with about 5 mins ago with an ulterior motive but nothing sinister, just want an insight into the inner workings of the values and minds of the typical ATSer! 
One rule I will apply as stated in the title.

• All participants may only post once and can only reply with a "3rd line" limit (replies may be a subject of any kind eg. Personal opinions or interests, philosophies, quotes, comedy. Theres no limit to topics just replies) No questions as there can be no answers.

Let's see how this goes, could be fun

My statement to follow.....
edit on 26/5/2011 by TOMFROMOZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
A boycott of the typical values of society is required to be truly happy and free. As it stands we are bound by laws put in place to "protect the people" but these very laws are created by the real criminals!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

uhh what?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If your mind is not functioning correctly, there are things that will be hard to understand, within the constraints of human existence.

vvv

link   
I really like cheese. White cheddar is my favorite, but sharp or mild is quite good too. Parmesan, feta, mozzarella, farmers, you name it...cheese is the best!

link   
Evolution of the mind and body does not work on a flat-rate similar to those of telephone companies.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't do well in other peoples tests.
So I test myself.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A wise man once said "Don't worry about things in your control, for you can control them; don't fret about that which is out of your control because you can't do [Snip] about it"

Relax, go party, sing like no ones around and enjoy this life baby cause its just a short ride and there's ABSOLUTELY nothing to fear.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Jesus can walk on water, Chuck Norris can swim through land.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I would rather be a slave. That way I know my purpose in life would be to secure my freedom. The system we have now makes me feel as if I have no control, because how does one secure a freedom when you need money to keep your house, and feed your family, but dont see my house or my family because im too busy working to keep it. Work is not freedom, this is not freedom.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lines on the mirror reflect the lines on my face.
I can snort fhe lines on the mirror away.
But the lines on my face remain.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
From chaos we come, to chaos we return, there is no right or wrong way to journey up the mountain, there just is the way. embrace all those that travel the roads around you,we are all many people with many cultures on one world.. United we stand, dived we fall. and to sum it up. 42
edit on 26-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I never studied for this test.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
As long as we continue to concentrate on the small differences between us, we will never truly be free. If we can not embrace our differences as the things that define us, we are doomed to an existence of perpetual war, strife, and sadness.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Theres two rules for this thread-1 post limit and 3rd line limit! Just thought I'd add that

Also, it would be the best thing ever if we as a planet/species actually worked together co-operatively instead of fighting over pointless pointless things!! ''Teachers open the door... You enter by yourself''

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"Reality" is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
I like pancakes.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Every day we should make the conscious decision to love that day: to love life, to love each other, to love our planet, and to love the time given us as it is all a gift- no matter WHERE you believe it comes from!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

I think this thread is a really great idea, I think the OP is on to something but I don't want to speculate and end up giving it away.

Apollo was faked. We didn't go to the moon. NASA lies. Obama birth certificate.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Rules are like hymens, they are meant to be broken!
I predict several people will post more than one time.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We are only free to dream. Outside of that realm rules exist to constrain the body and mind. I have a headache, so I'm going to sleep now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join