It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joplin and Rapture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Oh, Lordy, I hope this is a first!

Could it truly be that the missing 1500 people that CNN reports have been sucked up in the Rapture after all?

Does that means that they were all that was worthy from the masses in the whole world?

And why Joplin? What sets them apart? What about those balls of light and black 'copters seen as the twister hit?

And where is that damned comet? didn't it swing by during the night? I was too busy staring at the Moon and wondering why it was coming up in a different place, then amazingly, its shadow started changing, and I forgot about the comet. What about that latest asteroid? Did it hit the Earth yet? Oh, and that dark planet. I think I saw it with my expensive Wal-mart telescope last night too ....

(Please note: I am not making any humorous attempts about the terrible thing that has happened to Joplin. I'm mocking many of the threaders here that know no bounds when it comes to inventing topics with which to pillage ATS with nonsense.)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You have to be kidding me.

There was NO rapture, it was a natural devastating disaster. Sadly these people are probably dead and trapped under debris, they weren't taken to "heaven."

I dont know why people always have to think a natural disaster is anything but.

and yes this is a first

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
You have to be kidding me.

There was NO rapture, it was a natural devastating disaster. Sadly these people are probably dead and trapped under debris, they weren't taken to "heaven."

I dont know why people always have to think a natural disaster is anything but.

and yes this is a first

Amen to that one! Were you on GLP, when I saw that thread I was floored! And I don't get floored often over there! I couldn't believe it, that wind was strong enough to tear apart houses. What do you think it will do to a living person ? Just asking here....
edit on 26-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

You'll have to excuse me for being a bit slow. I woke up with the thought that just such a topic was due to hit the conspiracy sites and felt compelled to strike first.

I suggest to the first respondant to my thread that they do a bit of actual readind and comprehending of the intent of the thread. I see their post as exactly what is part of the problem at ATS.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

You'll have to excuse me for being a bit slow. I woke up with the thought that just such a topic was due to hit the conspiracy sites and felt compelled to strike first.

I suggest to the first respondant to my thread that they do a bit of actual readind and comprehending of the intent of the thread. I see their post as exactly what is part of the problem at ATS.

Oh, if you weren't serious okay but seriously dude, it is a natural disaster. Those people were literally blown away

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I dont read that site.

Yeah that wind blew bark off of trees! It didn't take them to heaven in a rapture.

new topics

top topics

join