It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Questions for Uncle Sam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
1) Why do the illegal aliens in this country get treated and supported better than i do as a citizen?

2)Why do i have to be destitute and homeless to qualify for any social program or relief stipend?

3) Why do i have to pay for medical care? Why is obtaining medical insurance so damned expensive?

4) Why do you lie to the american people for a buck?

5) Why do you feel it necessary to dictate what i can and can not do in the privacy of my own home if it hurts no one but me?

6) Why do you waste my hard earned tax money on stupid bullsh*t? instead of it going to something more noble like feeding hungry americas?

7) Why is gas prices so high when its really based on a ficticous number anyway? Why is it taxed to great ends?

8) why is the tax collection, intelligence agency, and monetary system owned by private entities? Wouldn't it be better if it was strictly owned by the goverment itself?

9) Why do you oppress ideas and inventions by bright americans who only want to save a buck or create something useful by stealling the pattents outright or dening the usage of said inventions in the guise of national security?

10) does every elected official on the national level have thier heads in thier a**? I dont recall voting for any of them...why would I? They're elected as soon as i walk out of my polling place.

11) If you spent as much money on war as you did peace...would there not be world peace? The amount spent on war far exceeds that which would be needed to provide ALL people of the world with food and shelter and clothes.

12) Why must my children suffer at the behest of your shortsighted, greed induced, arrogant policies?

13) Why does the uber rich get off scott free, but the uber poor cannot defend himself due to a negative cash flow disposition?

I'm sure there are no easy answers to these questions uncle sam, understand you made me what i am, you taught me what i know. You are a absentee landlord that wont fix the heat. you expect the rent, but you dont want to invest in your tennants.

I do not hate america uncle sam, i hate what you turned it into without my permission. you borrowed the car, hit a tree and failed to fill the tank when you brought it back. Corporate america is the cancer eating away at the body that is the american people.

I do not wish ill will, but i will not participate any further in the democratic mob rules you have created. This is not a republic, but a popularity contest. Go *%#@!% yourself Uncle Sam, your fired!

No one else should have to struggle when it is abundantly clear that if you changed your policies, they would never have to.

The more you tighten your grip, the more control will slip through your fingers. Equality and true fairness now, lest we abide by tyranny forever. Uncle Sam, your American business plan sucks. You can quote me if you like.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Castogere

3) Why do i have to pay for medical care? Why is obtaining medical insurance so damned expensive?

Because the average american was brainwashed into thinking that "socialized medicine" is evil and means they will die. When, in fact, all of the nations, like mine, with socialized medicine enjoy much longer lives, and higher quality of life, and great access to medical care.

7) Why is gas prices so high when its really based on a ficticous number anyway? Why is it taxed to great ends?

Because the entire US foreign policy is based on the pursuit of oil and since they have a strangle hold on it, they can charge whatever they feel.

11) If you spent as much money on war as you did peace...would there not be world peace? The amount spent on war far exceeds that which would be needed to provide ALL people of the world with food and shelter and clothes.

Think back, what were the most prosperous years for America? War. War is a driver of the US economy and defense contractors play this like a fiddle. War drives the economy, creates jobs and invents technology. It also does a great job of reducing the population.

13) Why does the uber rich get off scott free, but the uber poor cannot defend himself due to a negative cash flow disposition?

Because in a fascist state, that's how things work. I recall reading studies about American's asked if they thought it was fair that your income generally determines if you are found guilty or not, and most said nope, that sounds about right. (because they had money)

edit on 26-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Might not be apparently, but I'm 100% with you, my responses, while correct, are also coming from the "devil's Advocate" point of view.
edit on 26-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
TPTB have no concern for the rantings of people like us. TPTB care only for the creation of programs that create a windfall for them and their partners. TPTB feel they are above the law and only through revolution may that assertion be changed.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Castogere

Nice thread you really should have gotten more responses. You're questions were really on the ball some very witty America home of the free the not so free and the freer than others. S&F I would give you 2 if i could.. Canada has a lot of the same problems.You really do think like me.

top topics

join