It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

140 years of UFO sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i was browsing around the internet and came across this article from the daily telegraph, showing pictures taking over the period of 140 years of ufo sighting. the article comes in 2 parts. Thought this would be of intrest to other UFO buffs out there. Also on the page if you look at the related articles section there is alot of very intresting links there go have have a look.

PART 1

PART 2

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Interesting site. some of the early photos though, are merely artifacts of crappy old camera equipment, specifically the one with the guy with a "ufo" over his shoulder, it's obviously an artifact.

some of the other images, well, wow, never heard of or seen these before, gonna spend some time looking

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think that due to the billions of stars in our universe and possibly even more planets that exist, we cannot be alone in the universe due to the statistical probability that there are many other planets with the right conditions to contain life.

As Stephen Hawking once said. We should be focusing on colonizing space. Considering the huge amounts of planets, we should be researching into interstellar travel and terraforming, not wasting the money on consistently going to war over oil.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

i think many of these pictures are of cloud formations some look fake some camera glitches the few remaining?,,,who knows

i liked the 1970s orange coloured object looked very sort of sci fi
edit on 26-5-2011 by dashdespatch because: missed a coment

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Yea some of them look pretty explainable, but as you say there are 1 or 2 that make you think hmmmm. Thought it would be an intresting thing to share

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

cheers gave me something to do on a rainy day!

new topics

top topics

join