It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Bush movies! Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Greetings,

I noticed that there are movies and tv shows recently, like Fareinhiet 911 and the new movie the mancurian candidate, that will make many people, i think, would hate Bush and will vote Kerry instead.

What do u guys think? is this from Kerry's way of campaign? or the entertainment people already hated Bush? or somehow Bush and Kerry, or the "elite" work together, dunno how, and they made this kind of a plan to make people hate Bush for his war and anti-terror ideology to switch to Kerry, so Kerry will bring a new kind of policy?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think a lot of it is a compaign ploy. I am just ignorning it. How about the book that is going to come out stating that Kerry's three purple hearts were earned via self-inflicted injury? How about THOSE apples!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's always been around, now it's just more socially acceptable - not to mention there are plenty of reasons to detest much of Bush - or even Kerry for that matter, even tho Kerry has my vote...lol

Just look around ATS and you'll find plenty of answers to your questions - especially in the new Campaign section...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Kerry and Moore: bed fellows? If find that doubtful. There are more then a few people that dislike Bush Jr. and then there is the money to be made off of them.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Take Hollywood, add in rampant rich guy liberalism then a pinch of anti christian bigotry and voila...

Alec Baldwin( "I'll move out of the country if Bush wins.")
Barbara Streisand( $1000 a plate dinners for a bunch of rich whites to feel good about helping the poor/disenfranchised then go back to their 28 billion square foot house)
Ben Affleck( "George Bush gave me a $1 million dollar tax cut that I don't need but God knows I won't give back.")
Tom Cruise( Scientology...nuff said)

And these people are telling us how we should think and vote

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Take America, loose more jobs than any other president since Herbert Hoover, infringe civil rights, kill young Americans in a bogus war, deepen and widen corporate corruption of the political process to a Superhighway, tell Americans it is GOOD for the economy if they lose their jobs to foreign outsourcing.

This leads to a LARGE buildup of resentment against a dictatorship leaning presidency. Kerry has no hand in this. GW Bush and his crew did this to themselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I hope people don't think Kerry will change any of those things. Kerry and Bush share the same bloodline and are both Skull & Boners. These people have the same agenda. I could see this as a nice move on there part our troops will not leave Iraq if Kerry gets in office. But bush will be gone so people will blame Bush for it and Kerry will help further thier agenda looking squeaky clean in the eyes of the people.

Bushes nickname was temporary in Skull & Bones, Perhaps this was planned all along that Bush was they guy to make the unpopular actions Patriot Act/Iraq as Prez. and then have another Skull & Bones guy come in and not change anything but look good to the american people.

If people really want to change things in America vote in a third party like the Libertarians

[edit on 4-8-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Bush's nickname was "Temporary" in Skull & Bones...

What was Kerry's nickname in Skull & Bones? Does anyone know? Because I'm curious now...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

Bush's nickname was "Temporary" in Skull & Bones...

What was Kerry's nickname in Skull & Bones? Does anyone know? Because I'm curious now...

Haven't heard, but they say they used to whistle hail to the chief when Kerry walked by in school.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Oh good lord people, Skull and Bones is nothing but a little club for adults. Don't take it seriously!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
As far as the Presidency goes, that is in a world without the possibility of a faustian NWO, my vote goes to Kerry. You can say what you want about his service, but he was in country and not skipping out on National Gaurd duty. However, in the context of a NWO, the President is no more than a puppet; and no matter who wins, the NWO will always have their man in the White House.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
One of the swift boat veterans has already recanted his story, snopes has already investigate and said that only one person who actually served with John Kerry was amongst this group, and he only served with him a short time. All the men but two, one is deceased who served with Kerry has come out in full support of him and given him full credit for saving their lives and tells why he won those medals.

As for the Manchurian Candidate, it is an old movie that has been updated, the first movie had Frank Sinatra in it, he was really a good actor. The movie is one that does make you think, I can't wait to see the updated version, it will have to be really great to be better than the first version.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

If people really want to change things in America vote in a third party like the Libertarians

What a lovley idea.. a third alternative!

They sould try that in the UK, LOL!

A 2 party state is NOT A DEMOCRACY! It's a coin toss.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Because.. bush is and always will be the worst president ever... get used to it...

[edit on 14-9-2004 by ~Beta1.0~]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
Oh good lord people, Skull and Bones is nothing but a little club for adults. Don't take it seriously!

For a little club they produce a surprising number of presidents, cabinet officers, spies, Supreme Court justices, captains of industry, and often their sons and lately their daughters, have a social and political network like no other.

Not everyone that goes to Yale gets to be in Skulls and Bones its a very tight club. There are only 15 people a year, which means there are about 800 living members at any one time.But a lot of Bonesmen have gone on to positions of great power

President Bush has tapped five fellow Bonesmen to join his administration. Most recently, he selected William Donaldson, Skull and Bones 1953, the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission.

William Howard Taft, the 27th President; Henry Luce, the founder of Time Magazine and W. Averell Harriman, the diplomat and confidant of U.S. presidents. All Bonesmen

Seems like alittle more then a little club for adults to me.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is part of the reason there are so many Anti-Bush movies.

(*) I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
(*) I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
(*) I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President in U.S. history.
(*) I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.
(*) I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history.
(*) I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
(*) I rejected the Kyoto Accord on global warming and supported weaker clean air standards.
(*) I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
(*) I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
(*) I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
(*) I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.
(*) I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
(*) I garnered the most sympathy ever for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
(*) I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.
(*) I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community.
(*) I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families in wartime.
(*) In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.
(*) I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.
(*) I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD.
(*) I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

(*) All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
(*) All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
(*) All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Flim makers create flims that are anti Bush because they think they can influence swing voters to vote against Bush. I doubt that Michael Moore and Co will change the way people will vote. Just because someone pays to see a flim and eats popcorn at the pictures it dosnt mean that the person will have been influenced by what they saw.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Surfrider, you have been given a WATS by JTL. Man, some people use opinions, you are using facts. Good job my man, or woman, whatever.

join