BREAKING NEWS: Prince William & Kate show off FAVOURITE book

page: 1

join

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: Prince William & Kate show off FAVOURITE book

tinyurl.com

Prince William and his new bride Kate are said to be 'looking forward immensely to all the royal tours . . . and some fun on the strangest tours'. Pictured holding Kate's favourite new book, the loved up couple are said to be settling nicely into domestic bliss.

The book was obtained from: www.strangestbooks.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
'Strangest Books' have pictures and reviews of many places with royal connections . . . this perhaps being one of the reasons the newly married couple are seen pictured with one or the titles available.

The books certainly have some bizarre and weird material, most of which people probably do not even realise exists. The Strangest Pubs book, in particular, has been one of the most popular books on sale in Britain for the last 8 years.

tinyurl.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SeEiNgIsBeLiEvInG

your link for the news article is not working.

this just looks like you are trying to sell these books?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Maybe I'm being blunt here.... but how does them showing off a book count as breaking news?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
And you work for which company?......lol .... way of advertising!...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

my thoughts exactly. however i am doubting the story even exists and that it is just a silly advertisement for these daft looking books.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I agree totally! Who cares! I have a favorite book to... Nobody gives a sh!+ though. The royal family is nothing but image. They have no purpose but distraction for the sheeple and breaking news regarding a book is lame! Surely there's more important news in the world. Sorry for my rant OP, i really am but I just think this kinda news is a waste of time.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
When I read the title of this post, I seriously thought it was a parody of how the MSN will often have headlines of absolute rubbish as a form of decoy to troubling world events... I was wrong.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So what its like weird nj but for the uk big deal.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SeEiNgIsBeLiEvInG

This is a bogus story. Prince William's Favorite book is Fledgling Jason Steed by Mark A. Cooper, it's a book about a British boy who gets caught up in a military mission against the Chinese.
I don't know what Kate Middletons favorite book is.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I find some posts very interesting and would have to address at least one, in that, they are, at the very least, two human beings that deserve about as much respect as anyone else that's married and The King of kings knows the married deserve it! specially because.... yada yada ya

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
my friend from london is in town visiting for the holiday. i asked her if the world in london was even more obsessed with kate over there. she said no that americans obsess over them more than uk people. thought that was intersting. maybe i should move over there, the kardashians arent as big a deal over there either.

top topics

join