It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The aliens are the ones that cause exstinctions,lost civilisations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think the aliens made us through genetic manipulation but I also believe they are the ones who cause mass extinctions it is said some ancient civilisations had knowledge superior to ours then they just disappear.I'm thinking the closer we get to space travel and let's be honest we don't have a clue as to what projects NASA are under taking in space travel this is what makes the aliens cause "natuarul" disasters by manipulating our weather.The reason I think they do this is because we are not ready to travel space and meet other beings we can't even take care and get on in our own planet.They don't want us to interrupt the peace between all the other space travellers which we would it's in our nature to try to rule.

Maybe this is the whole point of the NWO our leaders have been told by the greys that unless we change we will never be allowed to travel past the moon maned missions not rovers.This is why there is so many sightings over military bases and other top secret sites they are watching making sure we are not building our own spacecraft just as we do with sertain countries that are not allowed to build nukes.

This is my theory tell me what you think.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

That's ironic, I was just about to post this thread...

I have been on ATS for a while and it has opened my mind a bit and given me some food for thought, so I have been thinking. I have never believed in religion, even when I was younger, around 10 years old, my grandmother had given me a picture Bible which I read completely. That was actually one of the few books I have ever read, regardless, at that age the Bible still seemed like a fairy tale to me, something about the story made it hard to believe. Which brings me to the topic, I have seen a very large thread on here about the topic of the Earth not being our home planet and I read through the OP and it seemed very logical and sensible. The idea was that we were outcast from our actual planet and put on Earth in exile to pay for what we had done and also we were stripped of some of our "powers" or extra-senses so that we couldn't communicate with our "home" planet nor leave this planet. Then I added to that a thread I read today about the satellite infrared pics taken in Egypt that showed the buried city of Tanis and how large and advanced they had become ("baghdad battery" and the images of the hieroglyphic "lightbulbs"), why did the technology stop? The conclusion I have come to is that perhaps our "creator" or the being responsible for putting us here, actually does not want us to leave and when we get to a certain point in our technology, they return with an ELE and we are again thrust back into lesser times. Maybe the Mayans had made contact with our actual creator and were given the date that our creator would return to thrust as back into the dark ages once again, only time will tell...just some food for thought.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
governments causes mass extinctions

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

That sounds like a interesting thread will have to search that now thanks.Should have let you write this thread I have my two kids jumping on me and touching me iPad screen so couldn't really focus on what I wanted to write.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Yeah they do not world ending ones thou they cause the ones that are ment to propel there NWO

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The genetic manipulation really interests me. Lloyd Pye believes in that.

www.youtube.com...

We are quite a destructive species. Look at what we've done to our own planet for starters.

Can you blame them for not wanting us to go exploring? We have plenty to answer for.
edit on 26-5-2011 by dawnbreaks because: Linky

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

and let's be honest we don't have a clue as to what projects NASA are under taking in space travel

That's not true at all. Sure, they might not release specific technology blueprints, but anyone can go find out what they are working on at any given time. Currently they are working on a manned deep space ship to go beyond low earth orbit and eventually to the moon and even Mars. Currently I think they are saying 3 week trips but that can eventually be extended.

NASA is very very transparent and I really don't get why so many people seem to think they are very secretive, the information is out there if you BOTHER to look.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If you go this route then we are here to be slaves and it is not because we are not ready to be out in the universe.

We are kept here deceitfully on purpose to be used and abused only. The NWO would only use and abuse us more - not help us move forward freely unless you somehow think that any planet that has beings on it also live under a NWO. Do you? The NWO is set up for corporations to run us all yet who are the worst abusers of this planet as far as poisoning it? Who are the ones who make the decisions about nuclear activitys, oil, chemicals, all things that poison our earth? Govts and Corporations for the most part and they are the ones who want the NWO.

If you believe in UFOs and ETS then you can see they are not enslaved/mind controlled and can move freely using their own intelligence (s). Why are all issues containing the rest of the universe kept from the people? So certain ones can take advantage of the rest of us - there are no other reasons - as we all know people have asked for so many years yet do not get answers.

It appears to me that we are kept in the dark soley to be enslaved - not move forward.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

To the moon did we not go there already when tech was no where near what we have now.You can honestly tell me you think NASA have no secrets please be real mate.You can't search for projects they don't want you to know about are you one of the sheeple.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Eire2

No other planets may not need new world order they may not have wars due to the fact they know how life started and there is no religion which as we know is the root of all evil on this planet.There is a lot of evidence to suggest there are E.T'S don't get me wrong there is more fake than real evidence but there is evidence.More so in ancient times some of the drawings and writings are unmistakingly talking about aliens.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
2 things........1. Humans are not the problem, the TPTB are the ones ruining the health of the planet and its people, TPTB are the ones pushing the populations into wars, and for what, so these very same people can one up the other factions fighting for power too, all while pushing dis-info the likes of which no one will probably ever know
the TPTB are driving and sinking this ship, if the truth was exposed and the populations of the world continued this path then I would accept the blame, but until they stop lying, poisoning us, dividing us and profiting from our very existence I put all the blame on TPTB not the human race

2. if the universe is as large as we think it is, and its much larger then we can comprehend, why destroy and old ant farm you created, unless the planet earth itself is much more important then we are lead to believe

....and if the planet is some sort of relic or spirtual place of importance to and alien race, we might be the ants at the picnic

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I can't say I disagree with you.

I read somewhere (I think Christopher Dunn Giza Power Plants book) about the modern deserts being old civilized areas there were wiped out by Nuke powered weapons.

And then I heard about the India stories of the flying carpets, the battles in the sky, people being forced to live underground etc.

Which leads me to take the angle that people like the Egyptians types, came across the destoryed civilation and they attempted to imitate and/or call what they found (Giza ones) theirs.

But, BYRD has curred me of all of that.... lol

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by all answers exist

TBTP please tell me what this means

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

TPTB = the powers that be, aka the ones really running the show

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You have very similar beliefs to myself.

I honestly think we are just a form of entertainment to the ETs. Think about it, these guys have mastered the universe. They can probably go from one point in the universe to another through a wormhole, and may have even mastered time travel. They can harvest any kind of compound, mineral, element, or material from any planet throughout the cosmos. If we have the ability to manipulate genetics and whatnot, they are obviously light years ahead of us in that department. It is not unreasonable to assume that they have played a hand in our development as a species. In the past there have been jumps in evolution that have been unexplained, and there have also been various subhuman species that have been whiped out, seemingly overnight.

I feel that a species of being that probably knows everything there is to know, would not require us for slave labor, food, genetics, or any of the other reasons people have theorized in the past. I think we are really just a form of entertainment to them. They probably have a hidden camera when they abduct people just so other aliens can laugh at the people's reactions.

Think about how awesome of a TV program that would be. Just imagine how freaked out people would be. Some folks would probably even poop their pants. You know if you were an alien you would get a kick out of that.

top topics

join