It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that no planes were used in 911-only holograms made by CNN.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Holmgren and Reynolds on No Planes on 911-

Exposing the Illusion

By Ronald Bleier

Like most people, on September 11th 2001, I believed the official story about the terror attacks. It took me almost three years to become a skeptic. The major issue that led me finally to question the official accounts was the manner of the collapse of the Twin Towers. After watching a one-hour critical video in the summer of 2004 (see below) I decided to look into the question of whether the Twin Towers and Building 7 were brought down by pre-planned demolition charges. In due course, as I researched the issue in books, video and the Internet, I become convinced that the terrible events of that day were planned and executed by the Bush administration. I saw no way out of Jim Hoffman’s theory that if the WTC Towers were brought down by controlled demolition, then Osama Bin Laden couldn’t have been responsible.[1]

Finally, to complete my conversion, about a year later, I read an article by Australian researcher Gerard Holmgren, called "Manufactured Terrorism,"[2] which propounded what seemed an incredible theory: that no large passenger jets were used in any of the 9/11 attacks, including New York City. Later I read yet another key article supporting the same No Planes Theory (NPT), this one by Morgan Reynolds[3], former Chief Economist at the U.S. Department of Labor 2001-2002. I soon became an advocate of the NPT, a tiny subset of the 9/11-truth movement.

Source

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
. Aaahhhhh! Never ending post!

Love the video though. I guess I'm a visual learner. Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
First you are confusing holograms with CGI.

What about the airplane debries that as been found and what about the passengers? And what about private videos? If the planes were cgi and private videos made avaiable by the media have been tampered with, at least a good dozen of people should have posted online their videos which shows no plane, where we have been told there was one. So that excludes CGI.

How do you project Holograms on a clear sky?
edit on 26-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ah, I was searching for this video to back up my arguements. Thanks for sharing!

This is really frightening. What else could they do with CGI? Imagine CGI in 10-20 years, where you can render any footage within seconds and most importantly LIVE...

You won't be able to distinguish CGI from reality.

Why has this been moved to the hoax board??
edit on 26-5-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
You've solved the case, YOU HAVE DEFINITIVE PROOF, lets lock up bush and all the CIA and the rest of the government

Paha, I love how the word proof is just thrown around this site.

Shall I post a definition?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

What about the witnesses as well?

Oh and what about EX tags and a link too?

desip.igc.org...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

The first reason.
Thousands of witnesses.

Second reason.
They took the planes from an airport.

That's why it's in the hoax bin.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
first off I don't believe the OS, but COME ON!!! THIS is what makes people like me seem friggin insane. THIS is what is killing any credibility to an ACTUAL investigation.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
reply to post by Kemal

The first reason.
Thousands of witnesses.

Second reason.
They took the planes from an airport.

That's why it's in the hoax bin.

It still managed to get flags LMAO

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Thousands of witnesses? show me ONE that is real and not an actor! Hoax?
give me a break! sorry for the neverending post, thanks mod for taking care of that

Thermite? Hoax? hmm...yeah right...How can one holgram in daylight? easy to play first in the surroundings before the day of the attack. When played back on television, the hologram is already clear. As for the "live" pictures and they all know how it is with these? or have I missed something? Also, you did not know the truth? look closely at the photos of 911 and then you will see that the plan contained in the image which is directly taken from a hologram program. Which in itself means that the film clips with live images are in fact made ​​before the actual attack.
Show me all the thousands of witnesses and show me a picture where a single flygplansdel separated from the plane when the collision occurs.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

This video might interest you guys, just found it, interesting stuff

edit on 26/5/11 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/5/11 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I had noticed before that the plane slips into the tower with nary a ripple, wings do not shear off, etc. The no-plane theory (NPT) is correct.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

The whole thing has evolved into a very unthinkable scenario which I am fully aware of written communication. First of all, the 911 was not at all as it seemed at first and how it evolved, we all know about. Although not everyone believes in the same story all understand that some are far from the truth and kept away from the people. With all due respect to those who lost their lives in 911, I believe, however, despite attacks from people who think that statement is completely wrong, that the NPT is the real event description of the 911th

Remember how it evolved from the 911 and what happened on my way. I also claimed that Nostradamus was a high Freemason has been used in what is said to be prophecies about the future. Not all, but a lie, among all the truths and the opportunity for Masons to "supplement" his prophecies by "unprecedented" new discoveries of the future prophecy. Everything under the auspices of the Illuminati. How could he describe that WW3 will start when "the two fat twins fall" prophet? hmm jo specific safe ... One more thing Illuminati successfully produced in order to keep new lies without anyone understand what is happening.

When m looking through the testimony of 911 and stick to those that appear to be real shocked witnesses can not help but hear how they are governed and questioned directly they talk about "the second bomb exploded and so on. See also: HOW MANY WITNESSES to look surprised when REPORTERS suggest that the proposed Flown into the building!

It is not a single movie clip that shows 911 in real time! look at the sky, clouds and the surroundings and see how CNN has been working on the material and note the obvious fake the "only" the movie is where they allegedly see a plane fly into the tower. Has anyone HEARD THESE WITNESSES? has anyone heard no witness who were there say: That was the plan that flew into the towers!? NPT is not far-fetched or difficult to do. HOWEVER, this theory is very difficult to even imagine how someone would think to do it and also this way!

It's been 10 years and soon so far behind is we ourselves attacks, imagine how far ahead they are with their future attacks. I see that you moved this thread to Hoax BUT know that the day will come when it moved back to its origin. Wait and see, soon all Masons and other puppets who spent his role in this fraud to understand that their lives will be sacrificed without a doubt! then more truths emerge and one of these is the NPT!
I apologize for my bad English but is better in Norwegian and Swedish.

edit on 26-5-2011 by stavis because: edit 4 credit

edit on 26-5-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I just watched that rather long presentation..... Good grief ! There really is actual, tangible proof available. I didn't realise that... I thought it was all evidence, very compelling, but always questionable to varying degrees. But that video points out absolute 100% proof that official mainstream footage is fake.
What's weirder is my own lack of reaction to now knowing for absolute certain that the media had foreknowledge... I no longer need to think about what I believe or don't believe, I now know. So I should be sitting her in complete shock, but for some reason I'm sitting here feeling jaded.... that's quite surprising.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I have a background in professional music technology and I can say with absolute certainty that the audio anomalies they claim are in the various videos are for the most part incorrect. I will have to watch it all at some point but some things that really stand out as nonsense are using documentary clips with added sound FX (for TV dramatisation purposes) then implying it was live footage of the day, and the home video where the creator(s) claim sections were edited out but the siren in particular remains interrupted - that is just an outright lie as I can clearly hear the audio slice.

I have no problem with people asking, "What if?", but for god's sake at least base your conclusions on sound evidence rather than inaccuracies and lies. I will watch some more of that film at some point but if the authors cannot get these simple things correct I have no hope of them mastering science and mathematics which are essential to investigating 9/11.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wake up or go back to sleep!
It is not easy to understand we all been fooled BIG TIME! but as time goes all you sleepy heads out there will wake up and find out what the hell happend on 911. Then what? I dont care what you think of all this right now- I do care what you think of all this when you understand the reality of 911-and I care what you will do with those facts!
God bless

edit on 27-5-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
reply to post by YoungMind92

Thousands of witnesses? show me ONE that is real and not an actor! Hoax?
give me a break! sorry for the neverending post, thanks mod for taking care of that

One of my bosses (who isn't an actor) was in a conference room that had a close view of the towers, and he saw BOTH planes. I have a cousin who works in that part of the city, and he saw the second plane because he was watching the first tower burn from the street. I met another man a year after the incident who worked for Merrill Lynch, and saw the second plane from his office window while watching the first tower burn. That man knew other Merrill Lynch employees who saw BOTH planes. There were firefighters and police officers on the scene who saw the second plane.

It's obvious that there are THOUSANDS of eyewitness who saw the second plane, because after the first plane hit, thousands of people were outside and at their office windows watching the first tower burn.

edit on 5/28/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Some stills taken from the "September Clues (new version)" presentation. Just a couple of many things in that piece that point out obvious forgery:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/596ac4f6d9c6.jpg[/atsimg]

There's a lot more. Undoubtedly there are a couple incorrect assertions as there is also evidence presented in the one and a half hour, but the proof that is presented is what's worth talking about. Debating the odd bit of evidence in amongst the available proof would be superfluous at best.

I strongly recommend watching the whole thing.

new topics

top topics

join