It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Attack on Germany ? / EHEC 5 DEAD and allready 600 infected.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DOSmallorca

Germany raises death toll from E. coli outbreak to 21 - NBC

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

German-grown bean sprouts likely cause of deadly E. coli outbreak, officials say - AP

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Locally grown beansprouts are suspected to be the source of an E.coli outbreak that has left at least 21 people dead, German officials say.

Hope they apologise and reimburse the Spanish now.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

i bet they will ! they are paying for everything in europe anyways.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
British Intelligence: al-Qaeda May Contaminate Food After E.Coli Scare
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
just watched an documentation, still no clear origin of EHEC. Even people who didn´t eat cucumber or vegetables at all did infect themselfes, referring to doctors..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Forensic evidence emerges European e.coli superbug bioengineered to produce human fatalities
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

German Agricultural Ministry says tests show sprouts from an organic farm are not cause of German E. coli outbreak- AP

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOSmallorca

German Agricultural Ministry says tests show sprouts from an organic farm are not cause of German E. coli outbreak- AP

Thanks for that update.. we have had a number of prime suspects so far..
if it is not sprouts then what? The list of possibles they must have examined by now must be pretty extensive.

ETA another source:

BERLIN — German agriculture officials said Monday that 23 of 40 produce samples from a suspected sprout farm failed to identify E. coli contamination, a finding that adds to the confusion over the source of an outbreak that has killed at least 22 people and left more than 600 in intensive care.
Source

I wonder how long before the main stream starts looking for "other" answers.

edit on 6/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Health Officials: Latest U.S. E. Coli Cases Unrelated to Outbreak in Europe

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Last Update:

34 DEAD +++ 4000 INFECTED +++ 600 MILLION EURO

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

6 children hospitalized in northern France with E.coli; officials say it is not same strain that caused German outbreak

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
After having been to Mexico and Europe, spent two months over there, I will say their idea of hygiene is not the same as USA. Women don't bathe daily, maybe a day or two a week. They don't shave their armpits or legs. Public restrooms are few and far between. Maybe one public restoom in the whole town located at the grocery store, not at gas stations. This is really inconvient being a tourist with the runs from their germs.
Public garbage cans are not to be found. Trash blows up and down the roads. Handwashing and air drying of hands is therefore very seldom if at all. People are going to the bathroom on the road side ways. I can't tell you how many times we came up on a person openly peeing in the street. I can only imagine how their food preparation procedures operate. No everyone is not the same Americans are spoiled,the FDA and CD are special. When you don't have hygiene and health procedures it's eat at your own risk. Drinking the water could be a very bad idea too. I drank diet cokes where ever I went and got a lecture from a UK vet who was my roomate on how that is not tea. When I came back to the USA my riding boots, which were immaculate, were swabbed for farm diseases.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Where have you been in Europe ? In Moldavia ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join