It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Attack on Germany ? / EHEC 5 DEAD and allready 600 infected.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Ok, stay save !

and thanks again to the other posters for the realy quick translation

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It is not all the same conspiracy or an attack times .. stay cool and change the title of your post -.- if you do not know exactly what is going on there! Greetings from Germany!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Many times E-coli is from animal dropping.

Some if the most dangerous ones are cows that have been given large unneeded amounts of antibiotics.

The E-coli in there guts mutates and becomes drug resistant.

Then if this e-coli enters the human food chain you get outbreaks like this.

Some cow dropping got in water and the water was later used on the crops.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
They are warning against uncooked veg , particularly cucumbers, tomatoes and green salads.

this planet is pretty much screwed.

shame,

www.dw-world.de...

its believed to have spread to denmark and possible cases are being investigated in UK, Sweden and Holland.
edit on 26-5-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DOSmallorca

Antibiotics In Animal Feed Encourage Emergence Of Superbugs - FDA Sued By Health And Consumer Organizations

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Secret services into the clearing-up of the EHEC pandemic switching on Udo Ulfkotte The German foreign secret service Federal Intelligence Service participated into close of Paris lain common European-American position center in a discussion over the EHEC pandemic spreading from Germany in Europe. In the meantime the vague suspicion exists in the secretofficial position center after first analyses that marriages of the type Husec-41 possibly deliberately at different European places of transshipment for fruit and vegetable one yielded.
www.kopp-online.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Intelligence agencies in the education of EHEC Pandemic switched
Udo Ulfkotte
The German foreign intelligence service BND has Paris in a convenient location close to joint European-American Center at a meeting in Germany on the European part of pandemic spreading EHEC. There is now in the intelligence operations center, according to initial analysis of the vague suspicion that the EHEC pathogens of the type-41 may receive various European hubs for fruit and vegetables applied was deliberately Husec.
Also in Denmark, Great Britain, the Netherlands and Sweden there are now starting to EHEC cases. Did you initially identified yet, strawberries, cucumbers and Spanish as an intermediary to have, it is now clear that time several fruits and vegetables from different European production areas were contaminated with the pathogens. Was this a coincidence? The thesis might be, after the biological fertilizer spread manure on fields cultivated in Spain Organic Cucumber responsible, is currently in the public only maintained, because in truth is still completely clueless.
In the Federal Intelligence Service (BND) for biological weapons department responsible TW one is the rise of the massive pandemic alert as well as in the BND department TE (terrorism). Because the pathogen strain Husec-41 in Germany and elsewhere in the world has never become so massive in appearance. The EU currently waiting on further information from the intelligence operations center, but has already indicated to declare in the coming days alarm level 1 the issue of food security for all EU member states and measures to protect the public prepare. One is alarmed by intelligence agencies and the Committee on Food Safety in the EU Parliament, because the type was now identified EHEC world never mentioned in connection with pandemics and the common occurrence of renal failure, anemia and lack of platelets (thrombocytopenia). The EHEC pathogens of the type Husec-41, in a first step to severe bloody diarrhea and is in the body also releases a toxin that destroys red blood cells (erythrocytes). So it is a dangerous and life-threatening anemia (anemia) and fatal kidney failure because the kidney stick by the toxins.
Since 2008, it is known that Islamist groups in North Africa (such as in southern Algeria), several laboratories maintained, in which they work on bacterial strains. It is also known that there is a sewage-Jihad , gives the food of Muslims in European countries are intentionally contaminated with feces from. Regardless of American intelligence agencies had a hearing before Congress announced in 2008 that by 2013 the first attacks with biological weapons , the populations in Western states expect. It may now be interesting to see what explanation we will be presented in coming days for the EHEC pandemic. It appears at least from currently available information hard to believe that, for example, a Spanish organic farmers has spread accidentally manure on cucumber and other vegetables, which happens to be contaminated with a bacterium in the now mass-emerged form the type Husec-41 never before a pandemic the effects. Is this all really just a coincidence?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
this is really scary..I´m german and I tend too to say its an biological attack.

mainstream media and officials give the advise not to buy vegetables from spain and northern germany..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

you tend to say it's an attack? based on what? on udo ulfkotte, a known liar and nazi lover?

I live in northern germany and everything is fine. Wash and cook the vegetables, wash your hands and you'll be fine.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Hallo again, some more bad news: 6 dead by now, and they found an infected cucumber from Holland.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

DOc Thanks

Do you have a link source for your LAST long translation post... searching...

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

the title asks the question if it is an biological attack, hence the question mark, it is not stating it is a biological attack. the fact there is a question mark indicates to me it is not known, if it were known there would be no need to ask the question.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

yes i do, but it is in german: www.kopp-online.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

hallo lifeform11, the thing is i started the thread without the ?, grey magic said its missleading, so i included the
" ? ". in my opinion its ok now.
lets just hope that i don¨t have to change it again, its looking very suspicious to me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
LAST UPDATE: 9 DEAD / MORE THAN 1000 INFECTED.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Here is the link to the Thread I mentioned in my earlier post. It looks like they [?] are going to keep trying to kill 100s of Millions until they find the Virus recipe that works.

Exterrestrial Threat to those with Negative Blood Type.

www.latimes.com...

H1N1 a Bio Weapon Reconstitued in 1997 [just for you]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I just saw on here the DNA Strain mentioned, now can't find it. But I am sure it said "E coli 0157:H7", and
If so that means it is for sure a Terrorist Attack, but not by Al Queada. Definitely a Manmade Strain. But then so was this New Batch of H1N1, which thank God it didn't kill 100s of Millions. Our own CDC, cooked that up in 1997. I posted a link to that evidence on Page 1 or 2 ?

This Virus has the same DNA code that the E coli 0157:H7 as the Virus that hit Taco Bells in December 2006.
They are not Islamic, but another group that is a lot more frighting and closer to home. These people all so bought Hundred Thousands in Puts or Shorts, because they knew it would cause the stock to go down for General Foods, that owned Taco Bell.

These people are all over the US and I don't know for sure if any have been arrested except for the 40 the FBI arrest just a couple of months ago, for Manituplation the Stock Market. I can't name names, but it will won't be over until the fat lady sings. Break out the Wheat Grass Juice !!!

Link to an Articile about the 2006 www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 5/28/2011 by coolottie because: forgot link

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

ok i understand, then i apologize to grey magic, i was unaware of the change.

i am keeping an eye on this story, i am not sure what to think about it at the moment. i heard there were cases in the u.k. today of people traveling back from germany.
edit on 28-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Nature is a terrorist! We must destroy it!!!!

Oh wait.

The war effort is going well.

Kinda scary though. If the ptb would decide its time to thin the herd, they have so many ways of doing it. And unlike war you wont get some action.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
UPDATE: 10 Dead / 1200 Infected and spreading to other EU-Countrys.

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join