It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthplace of the Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The end of the world will be brought through the fight of the saviour and the Antichrist. The battle is known as Armagedon or Har-Magedon. Some say the mountain (har in hebrew) Meggido will be the battlefield I say it will be in the kingdom of Macedon. Its a rocky place check your google earth it will give you a hint. In macedonian its is pronounced as Makedon which is more similar do Magedon because in macedonian language there is a letter for the vocal between g & k. Its „Ќ“. So, Har Maќedon...
I hope you understood my english. I would really appreciate your opinions.

Thanks

p.s. Why did i call this thread the birth of the Antichrist? Well Macedonia is on the crossroads between east and the west since forever. And in Macedonia there is an old expression: The devil is at the crossroad!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I 100 % Agree OP, I have somewhere a ancient map that identifies the location .To be honest I am shocked to hear this from another soul.If I knew where the map was in storage and could scan it in for you I would .I am so pleased someone else is aware of this .Thankyou .You're first star and flag .
edit on 26-5-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

I thought it was Damascus? Oh well.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
In Georgia there is an old saying: "The devil is at the crossroads."

In Alabama " " " " " " " " " "

etc.... etc..... What's your point?

You might want to provide links to a thread like this if you want it to go anywhere. Especially when you start to reference Google Earth.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

A map??? That would fantastic! If u find it please scan that document it might be revolutionary to some...

Thanks for the s&f.
Peace

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

A link to what?? Its a theory about the birthplace of the antichrist and the epic battle between good n evil. Im aware that the expression is world wide i just wanted to state that Macedonia is really the crossroad. In roman times and in present day. It has the biggest US object outside America. That means something. If you dont share the same opinion dont prove me wrong. I beg to differ

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Christ would have to actually be real, in order for an anti-christ to exist. And quite honestly, there is no historical record of him.

Not much of the fairytale type.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Well Jesus is just the incarnation of the good while the antichrist is the evil. Simple as that.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Prince Philip of The House of Windsor?

personal Disclosure: I like this line of thinking very much as OL worships an Ancient Greek Goddess and I think YHVH is Zeus playing atrick on humanity!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The antichrist is simply anyone who is opposed to, or does not believe in, Christian dogma. It says that in the bible.

So the "birthplace of the antichrist" is pretty much wherever all those atheists happened to be born.
edit on 26-5-2011 by DeepThoughtCriminal because: typo

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

In my theory the saviour (Jesus) is not in christian tradition. As i said he is just the pure form of good. All religions pagan and monotheistic share the same story its just an interpretation depending on the circumstances. In that way armakedon is the battle between good and evil, god and devil, plaedians against reptilians, east vs. west etc.

edit on 26/5/11 by Metaphysic because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/5/11 by Metaphysic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

i was anticipat9ing the rise of the future antichrist a couple years back when Bosnia, Hertzogevnia?
and Serbia were in conflict and there were some incursions into Macedonia... but nothing blossomed out of that window of opportunity.
Perhaps the seed was sown at the time and the (Macedonian born) person needs time to grow and age enough to fufill his role as the peaceful human who eventually turns into the AC along with the false prophet as they both go on to take over the 'Beast Kingdom'

just too much speculation on just a few flimsy notions for me to present research..
it would be good for you to develop the idea...

i personally think the plain of Mediggo is a 'spiritual' venue of the good-v-evil battle and not the geographical site of Armegeddon

you might consider that that region (Macedon/Greece) is also the 'crossroads' betrween the Eastern & Western Christianity ..
its where Orthodoxy, Apostolic foundations divide.... something to consider when connecting the 'dot' that says the AC has a different god than that of his Fathers...

wishing the best

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Seems like this is the wrong sub-forum, should go in the crackpot religious nutjob sub-forum.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It would seem rather important to your theory to show some evidence that this "devil at crossroads" saying originated in Macedonia or at least that it is a prevalent saying among people there... Maybe that's the link you could provide. I'm all aboard with Macedonia being the real armageddon, but you need to explain a little more to get me to entertain the idea that the antichrist is supposed to be born there. Isn't it enough that he gathers his army there for the final battle? And wait a minute... Since when is "devil" synonymous with "antichrist"? Thanks for the information regarding the translation of the word "Macedonia". I'll keep it in mind...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
When the Hebrew and later newly Christianized gentlemen wrote the books in the Bible they often referred to what was well known culturally to them. In Palestine armageddon is a valley where the avenues of approach into the region meet and therefore scores of battles have taken place there. This was known to these writers so they used that metaphor to write about a fight between good and evil. Just as today we'd speak of a 'Stalingrad' Waterloo, Midway, etc, a place of great conflict were good and evil will meet an fight.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Funny, I thought the location was Tel Megiddo, Israel, a site of many an ancient battle and modern, too. The Ottomons fought the allies right there in 1918. I've been there, standing on the hill, looking out over the plains. It overlooks an ancient trade route. he who controls the mountain controls the trade route.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Same place, slightly different name reflecting the difference in Hebrew to Latin pronounciation and spelling

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metaphysic
The end of the world will be brought through the fight of the saviour and the Antichrist. The battle is known as Armagedon or Har-Magedon. Some say the mountain (har in hebrew) Meggido will be the battlefield I say it will be in the kingdom of Macedon. Its a rocky place check your google earth it will give you a hint. In macedonian its is pronounced as Makedon which is more similar do Magedon because in macedonian language there is a letter for the vocal between g & k. Its „Ќ“. So, Har Maќedon...
I hope you understood my english. I would really appreciate your opinions.

Thanks

p.s. Why did i call this thread the birth of the Antichrist? Well Macedonia is on the crossroads between east and the west since forever. And in Macedonia there is an old expression: The devil is at the crossroad!

I believe the birthplace of the antichrist is more centered around this area:

possible birth place of the devil?

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Either Pakistan or Saudi Arabia is where the anti-christ will have been born.

Both countries have nuclear weapons and a populace willing to use it on anyone to start WWIII

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Unfortunately you seem to be missing the point. While the historical christ is dubious, he exists in the hearts of christians, muslims, and other religions. People at the top of the pyramid have the money and resources to bring about the fulfilment of prophecy. Its not divine, its human in origin and fulfilment. They can fake all the crap in the bible in order to lead the masses of the edge of a cliff, and its a winning formula for them. Its human nature mixed up with superstition and technology.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join