It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And You Think Australia Wouldn't betray the USA.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
To all those who died horrible deaths in the last centuries wars ,and to those who die in the present in war, Iam so sorry, you bought us Westerners a few decades of freedom, but alas those who profitted in all the wars since time began ...once again lead the masses to slaughter.
Soon the Chinese currency will replace the US dollar as the worldwide standard.
Lets praise the traitors, who sell off a nation to those who execute anyone who protests for freedoms.
If I wanted to be ruled by China I woild have emigrated there, what fun that would be.
TRAITORS.

'TRAITORS' he says as he types away on his computer that he purchased that was probably made in China and watches his TV that he purchased that was probably made in China, talks on his phone that was made in China and wears clothes that were almost definitely made in China etc etc etc etc.....

Does anyone know how to spell hypocracy?

Don't get me wrong, I do understand where you are coming from in relation to China and human rights but your thread title and intitial post are way off the mark and show a complete misunderstanding of .......umm ..... everything else....is probably the easiest way to describe it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

The only nation that betrays their allies are the Federal Govt of the USA themselves.

I personally think, as an Australian, we should losen our friendship a wee bit with the USA. We are not their lapdogs and I sure as hell don't like watching our fine men get sucked in to every confrontation the USA has especially when only the USA will make vast profits from it.

Except for Australian uranium/technology/military hardware, I'd like to see Australia have open and free trade with whoever they choose.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

Originally posted by Dr Expired
To all those who died horrible deaths in the last centuries wars ,and to those who die in the present in war, Iam so sorry, you bought us Westerners a few decades of freedom, but alas those who profitted in all the wars since time began ...once again lead the masses to slaughter.
Soon the Chinese currency will replace the US dollar as the worldwide standard.
Lets praise the traitors, who sell off a nation to those who execute anyone who protests for freedoms.
If I wanted to be ruled by China I woild have emigrated there, what fun that would be.
TRAITORS.

'TRAITORS' he says as he types away on his computer that he purchased that was probably made in China and watches his TV that he purchased that was probably made in China, talks on his phone that was made in China and wears clothes that were almost definitely made in China etc etc etc etc.....

Spot on mate altough my laptop is branded ASUS and my phone Nokia, a few years ago Aussies made stuff ...but hypocrites like me cant stand the numerous Australian Made Equipment that Bulges our retail stores
That Australian dictionary "Made in China" I feel Hypocrites explanation coming on wong.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join