It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And You Think Australia Wouldn't betray the USA.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I apologise from the outset , I keep hitting the enter key after writing title and then the post goes live , it is unintentional.(before i could edit)
Why the words in the title? (after editing)

In the last budget t the alleged "Australian "Politicians have decreed it legal that foreign Nations(ok folks we are talking China and India) can import directly their own workforce under the Resource Migration Scheme, in order to supply labour to Mining ventures.
The conditions are each venture must exceed 2 billion Aud Dollars in scope, but annually they can import 16,000 foreign workers to labour in their quarries.
Aussies of all skills are frozen out of the mining industry some have been waiting for years, but now our patriotic vampire Politicians have decided its ok to bypass Australian Workers hearts and allow imported labour to jump the queue, to thumb the nose at the Aussies .
I We are talking about 16,000 per year allowed to migrate here from China and India to work on Chinese and Indian ect ventures, in order to bypass the local Aussie workforce whilst unemployment in Australia is rampant and increasing.
Treason?
Why does it concern the USA?
Well how many Us Servicemen fought in Vietnam?
The Chinese were our enemy?
Now we accept their billions, and say stuff history, stuff the Aussies wanting the good wages in the mines, lets show our posteriors and surrender to the Communist dictators of China without firing one shot, just put the loot in the pocket sell out 20 million people and the sacrifice of thousands of Aussie and USA militarymen not only in Vietnam but Korea.
I would rather we become the next sate of the USA than sell out to the Chinese and Indians.
Why?
Because its all about origins and culture.
Its all about belief and tolerance.
Australia is being sold by traitors, will the USA come to our rescue?
We are betraying you, the Chinese are buying up our country our cities.
Please USA invade us and rescue us from traitors.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Dr Expired because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You've betrayed me by not letting me see what you have to post.

I'm waiting!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i do yes
theres no loyalty to anyone in this world.
but ofcourse ill wait till u actually post something to debate it...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I guess you don't since there is no post.
What is Australia going to do to the USA airdrop Kangaroos with venomous death adder snakes in their pouches?
Now that would be some betrayal.
edit on 26-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Whilst the threat of China may appear to some to be a storm in a teacup....many will relate to the thrust of this thread title.
Are we just going to lay down and say they are many we are few?
I dont want to be ruled by the Chinese or Indian many....I love my own culture, the fairness, the decency, the..... hope,I fear the way its going man.
So many Human Beings died for the West, now we sell it , but only a few get the money.
Thats it in a nutshell.
Flipping traitors, rich in their blood money.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

How so misinformed you are!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Well inform an expired Doc.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Well inform an expired Doc.

Unemployment is not rampant and in fact there is a skills shortage..
16,000 a year is nothing..

I'm not sure I want the USofA to rescue us..
I've seen how they rescued Iraq,Afghanistan and now Libya..
Let them go rescue someone else please.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
16,000 a year nothing.
A foreign communist anti human rights despotic nation allowed to import thousands of their slaves into Australia.
Anation previously at the fore front of everything progressive in relation to the Individuals rights.
Now we are a Nation (sic siclets throwy upy) at the pioneering stage of selling out our ancestors wishes.
Who gives a Wattle about WW1 or WW2 or KOREA or VIETNAM , nay sell out to the CHINESE the INDIANS they will respect our culture our traditions( yes they will....heee hee haaa haaa) the ones who sold you ...you will want to kill, when your fate comes....but als they are sailing in the calm oceans you cannot touch.
Traitors will always prevail, whilst idiotic aussies ...nod as their house is pillaged.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

16,000 a year nothing.
A foreign communist anti human rights despotic nation allowed to import thousands of their slaves into Australia.
Anation previously at the fore front of everything progressive in relation to the Individuals rights.
Now we are a Nation (sic siclets throwy upy) at the pioneering stage of selling out our ancestors wishes.
Who gives a Wattle about WW1 or WW2 or KOREA or VIETNAM , nay sell out to the CHINESE the INDIANS they will respect our culture our traditions( yes they will....heee hee haaa haaa) the ones who sold you ...you will want to kill, when your fate comes....but als they are sailing in the calm oceans you cannot touch.
Traitors will always prevail, whilst idiotic aussies ...nod as their house is pillaged.

That post should be in the rants forum..
Please post something logical and factual..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expiredcommunist

How can a country warped by class divides like China be the classless paradise communism espouses?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

16,000 a year nothing.

That post should be in the rants forum..
Please post something logical and factual..

Its all fact mate.
Rant?
Its fact mate.
Post your rebuttal mate.
i doubt you will
The Invasion came in silence.....
and the silent said it was.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't quite understand what you are saying so here's a picture of a hamster with a pancake on it's head:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c68823b72b93.jpg[/atsimg]

Really, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Explanation: Uhhhm?

Are you aware that Australia and China fought WW2 on the same side ... agaisn't the WW2 Japanese?

Personal Disclosure: China is Australia's friend and I as OL should know as I live in Canberra ACT Australia and Canberra has BOTH Beijing and Nara as Sister cities!

It also has the USA and Israeli embassies but Im not complaining ok! Canberra is the Capitol afterall and its like embassy central!

I have heard [and even promoted it myself when I was highy influenciable and influenced by my then predominantly 'white' Australian culture of the early 1970's when OL was born ... in Canberra! My parents are not racists or bigots and they never taught me those things ok
] this silly "Yellow Peril" BS for my whole life now and YET...
Even I was taught that there were Chinese people in large numbers on the Victorian Goldfields in the very earliest part of Fair Go Australia's westernized [bastardized?] history!

I'm sure those Chinese couples who had kids born here thought that this place... the lucky country ... was the birthplace of there beautiful Chinese decendant and Australian born children! Isn't there a China Town on every Continent except Antartica???

edit on 26-5-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to make sense and fix a whole lotta mistakes! Soz

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Post your rebuttal mate.
i doubt you will

I would if I knew WTF you were rambling on about.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The US politicians sold out the American people in the same way. This is the result of that sellout:

A substantial share of the highly educated migrants to the U.S. come from China and India. Though only about one in 10 new arrivals is from one of these countries, they make up 28 percent of college-educated new arrivals. Almost half of these migrants arrived in the last decade, [After the World Trade Organization was ratified in 1995 and China Gained entry] and one in four came in just the last five years....

The key conclusion of this paper is that Chinese and Indian knowledge workers are good for the regional economy. Industries that face competition from firms in other parts of the country benefit from having more of the available knowledge workers locate in this region, rather than elsewhere—most notably California. Furthermore, if the U.S. were to put tighter restrictions on the number if knowledge workers allowed to enter the country, the jobs they currently fill would more than likely migrate to where those workers are—places like Shanghai and Bangalore......

Though the U.S. census of population does not report the source of an individual’s education, it is generally believed that most of the Chinese and Indians with doctorates working
in the U.S. attended graduate school here.....

TABLE 4
Top industries of Chinese college graduates
Industry............................ Share (%)
Universities............................. 9.7
Finance....................................6.2
Hospitals ................................ 5.2
Computer systems design........4.9
Banking...................................4.2
Pharmaceuticals .....................4.0
Schools ...................................2.7
Insurance.................................2.4
Nondepository credit ..............2.3
Scientific R&D.........................2.3
Wired telecom .........................2.0
Doctors’ offices........................1.9
Engineering services ................1.9
Technical consulting ................1.7
Restaurants ...............................1.7
Bookkeeping/payroll ................1.5
Source: American Communities Survey, 2005. Numbers are the percentage of Chinese college graduates in the region who are employed in each industry.

TABLE 5
Top industries of Indian college graduates
Industry.........................................Share (%)
Computer systems design................9.4
Hospitals.........................................8.6
Universities .....................................4.9
Finance...........................................4.8
Doctors’ offices...............................3.8
Banking..........................................3.7
Restaurants....................................2.5
Insurance ......................................2.2
Pharmaceuticals ...........................2.1
Technical consulting......................2.1
Schools..........................................2.0
Engineering services.....................1.9
Groceries.......................................1.7
Taxis..............................................1.6
Real estate....................................1.5
Source: American Communities Survey, 2005. Numbers are the percentage of Indian college graduates in the region who are employed in each industry.

.....One out of 10 Chinese workers is employed at a university (9.7 percent), while
roughly the same share of Indians (9.4 percent) is employed in computer systems design. In
both cases, the share of the other nationality employed in the industry is 4.9 percent.

TABLE 8 [I removed individual # from chart and show only combined]
Chinese and Indian college graduates as a share of employment in the region (by industry)
Industry..........................Chinese or Indian (%)
Software publishing........................12.1
Computer systems design................12.1
Pharmaceutical............................... 7.4
Apparel and fabric.......................... 7.3
Computer equipment.......................7.2
Scientific R&D................................6.0

Source: American Communities Survey, 2005. Numbers are the percentage of employees in the industry who are of the specified national origin.

TABLE 9
Chinese and Indian college graduates as a share of employment in the region (by occupation)
Occupation ............................... Chinese or Indian (%)
Medical scientist ....................................26.5
Computer software engineer...................22.2
Health diagnosing and treating..............18.5
Mathematical scientist ...........................18.2
Chemist and materials scientist .............17.7
Physical scientist....................................16.9
Database administrator..........................15.8
Computer hardware engineer..................14.9
Computer scientist...................................13.4
Physician..................................................13.2
Natural sciences manager.......................11.8
Biology technician...................................11.8
Computer programmer............................10.5
Chemical engineer.....................................8.4
Engineer (misc.)........................................8.4
Credit analys.............................................8.2
Biologist ...................................................8.1
Network systems analyst..........................7.3
Clinical lab technician...............................6.9
Computer systems technician.................... 6.8

Source: American Communities Survey, 2005. Numbers are the percentage of employees in the occupation who are of the specified national origin..... www.econ.brown.edu...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

This is the best short explanation of Keynesian Economics, the economic model the Bankers have foisted off on the American people and others around the world.

The Irresponsibility of Ben Bernanke and How He Will Destroy the Dollar

...Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke’s Quantitative Easing approach is immoral, failed Keynesianism and harmful. ..... It is a deliberate but hidden default on government obligations. It steals from taxpayers because it is a hidden tax on income and wealth. In all of these respects, it is outright theft!

...All economists know the solution to unemployment is lower real wages.

All economists know the solution to unemployment is lower real wages. A central part of Keynes’ theory was the notion of money illusion. Keynes believed that workers would not accept nominal decreases in wages but that they could be fooled via inflation, a belief that only an elitist could have. If the cost of living goes up and wages stay the same, then real wages go down and presumably employment goes up (or down less than it otherwise would). Inflation, the critical tool in the Keynesian paradigm, has been used regularly. Since the formation of the Federal Reserve, the purchasing power of the dollar has fallen almost 96%.

Inflation, the critical tool in the Keynesian paradigm, has been used regularly. Since the formation of the Federal Reserve, the purchasing power of the dollar has fallen almost 96%.

Could Bernanke Spark a Run on the Dollar?

...QE2′s greatest shortcoming is that is really doesn’t create jobs as advertised. It’s just more supply side, “trickle down” monetary theory designed to goose the market while workers languish in unemployment lines. Here’s how the Wall Street journal’s Kelly Evans summed it up: ”…the limits of monetary policy are becoming clearer. History suggests any further easing probably would do too much for the stock market and asset prices, and too little for jobs.The only real fix is to lower the cost of U.S. workers relative to foreign rivals and machines, or else raise their bang for the buck. The latter, while clearly preferable, requires education and training that won’t turn things around overnight.” (“The Fed’s Magic Show Appears to Be Over”, Wall Street Journal)

In other words, the Fed is planning to give every working man and woman in the US a big pay-cut so they can go nose-to-nose with foreign labor.

You can see how this blends seamlessly with Obama’s State of the Union Speech where he focused on “competition” as his central theme. More importantly, Obama reiterated his pledge to double exports in the next 5 years. The only way that can be achieved is by destroying the dollar.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Um...Don't blame the Australian Government buddy for the latest budget, what did you expect was going to happen.

Australia has the lowest unemployment and strongest performing economy in the west and the only thing that threatens it is the US economy because they have basically mortgaged everything they ever owned and cannot possibly ever pay the debt. This has made the aussie dollar too strong which is not good for the economy as a whole because our goods are now 30% dearer on the export market than they were a couple of years ago. You do realise that unlike the US, Australia is a net exporter to China and India meaning that they spend more buying our goods than we spend buying theirs so your assesment could not possiblly be any further from the truth.

All the sheeple that listened to the main stream media and were against the Government charging a mining rent resource tax better not be whinging now about a tight budget. You make your bed you lie in it and you were given a clear choice of either using some of the greedy mining companies enormous profits to bring the budget back to surplus or use your own money to do it. You chose to do it yourself and now you wonder why the budget was tougher than usual. These corporations spent millions in advertising playing you for fools and their big argument was that thousands of jobs would be lost.

Now look what they are doing, the dollar has gone up so they need to lower their price to remain competitve. Well, thats what every other exporter has to do in these times but not these scumbags, instead they force the government to allow them to use cheap overseas labor to lower operating costs and offset the decreased sale price. They refuse to take any hit to their own mulit billion dollar bottom line and don't care how many aussies lose their jobs in their process. The Government can't do anything about it because they need the revenue from the small tax they are paying (because thats what the sheeple wanted) and the exports ensure the economy contiues to grow and the rest of us all have jobs which means we have money to spend which creates more jobs, more tax revenue and the cycle of growth goes on

You want the US to save us from China?? The US is already owned by China and the only thing they still manufacture themselves and can sell to to generate income are weapons so we are kept in a constant state of war because it is critical for the US economy.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Why does it concern the USA?
Well how many Us Servicemen fought in Vietnam?
The Chinese were our enemy?
Now we accept their billions, and say stuff history, stuff the Aussies wanting the good wages in the mines, lets show our posteriors and surrender to the Communist dictators of China without firing one shot, just put the loot in the pocket sell out 20 million people and the sacrifice of thousands of Aussie and USA militarymen not only in Vietnam but Korea.
I would rather we become the next sate of the USA than sell out to the Chinese and Indians.
Why?
Because its all about origins and culture.
Its all about belief and tolerance.
Australia is being sold by traitors, will the USA come to our rescue?
We are betraying you, the Chinese are buying up our country our cities.
Please USA invade us and rescue us from traitors.

It doesn't concern the USA in any way, Australia is a sovereign nation. The Chinese are not the enemy any more, and even if they are/were an enemy of the US, it doesn't have anything to do with any other nation.

If your government is hiring outside the country, and there are skilled workers in your country being passed over for the work, then it's something the people have to work out with your own government.

Canada has had many Chinese both working and living here for decades. As well as people from every other country - India, Japan, the Mid East (even Iran - Vancouver is full of them :@@
, and we're occupying the same continent. We even continue to go to Cuba, anytime we want for as long as we want - great vacation place.

The last thing you want is another country to come in and dictate your country's laws, and who you're allowed to be friends with. Especially a government like the USA's, which is quickly taking away all of the people's rights and freedoms.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
To all those who died horrible deaths in the last centuries wars ,and to those who die in the present in war, Iam so sorry, you bought us Westerners a few decades of freedom, but alas those who profitted in all the wars since time began ...once again lead the masses to slaughter.
Soon the Chinese currency will replace the US dollar as the worldwide standard.
Lets praise the traitors, who sell off a nation to those who execute anyone who protests for freedoms.
If I wanted to be ruled by China I woild have emigrated there, what fun that would be.
TRAITORS.

<<   2 >>

join