It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying Objects above Hamburg Germany summer of 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hey guys i finally uploaded the video i recorded last summer.

I dont know what exactly i have recorded, the only way i can describe it is white orbs.

Sadly youtube has messed with the quality so its not all that clear, i recommend watching in 480p (not fullscreen).

What puzzles me the most is the thing between 0:07 - 0:10 , it comes down straight and takes a 90° left turn while shooting off.

This is unaltered footage, if needed i can provide download links.
Shot with a Nokia 5800 Express Music cellphone camera.

Please tell me what you think, experts and debunkers welcome, i wanna know what i could possibly have recorded here.

Cheers,

Impetus

Ok here is the link for the original footage since its very hard to the the other things that show after the 90° orb.
www.multiupload.com...

edit on 26-5-2011 by Impetus because: spelling

edit on 26-5-2011 by Impetus because: added link

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Impetus

OMG ITS THE SKY DUNN DUNN DUNN

sorry mate can't see em

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

The white dot that makes a 90 degree turn is odd, however I think the degradation and original quality of the video itself does not offer up enough data to make any form of conclusion as to what you may have captured.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Saw something for a short moment....was war das?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i have added a spotlight to the point where the 90° thing comes up.

Yea i dunno what that was lol Keine ahnung hehe

It just puzzles me...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Impetus

Saw the 90 turn at 0.07 and above the roof at 0.35
not bad coverage mate for a mobile phone!
Keep on looking up...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by exmouthram
reply to post by Impetus

Saw the 90 turn at 0.07 and above the roof at 0.35
not bad coverage mate for a mobile phone!
Keep on looking up...

Ah so im not hallucinating over and over again hehe
Thx mate

Added download link to original footage.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Impetus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
First of all thanks for uploading the vid.

I do see something, whether its an insect, daisy seed or feather etc who knows. But it certainly didn't cause me to believe its anything unexplained.

But thanks anyway for the vid.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Impetus
Sadly youtube has messed with the quality so its not all that clear

I've not watched it yet, but I want to just say Youtube does not MESS with your videos. It compresses them and has been the reason why people have always said youtube is crap.

Now, even worse - instead of people understanding the technology involved, they blame the low resolution for some sort of tampering with their videos.

Use another service - upload to a proper server that stores the video as is..

man, I hated youtube in 2007... hate it even more in 2011, because the argument has gone from people saying "Youtube is ok, why isnt it?" when people pointed out it's a crap medium for compression reasons, to "Youtube censors my stuff, conspiracy!!!" for the exact same reasons, in both cases...

Oo

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
From the video mp4...

insects. Low flying insects.

You don't see them with your eyes because if you had to worry about flying bugs consciously in your waking life, you'd never leave your house. They are everywhere. Your brain needs to ignore them when they are not a threat.

Your video see's them, your brain now says "Huh I don't remember that." and you assume it's otherworldly.

My personal opinion, insects. looks exactly like ones I've had lying in the grass looking up with a cheap cam.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
hmm insects you say? hmm...
I remember the daay and i remember that i saw it with my eyes before i go my caman i remember the distance must be pretty big insects lol

But anyway, maybe it even are insects hehe

Thanks for your replies guys, highly appreciated!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Impetus
Sadly youtube has messed with the quality so its not all that clear

I've not watched it yet, but I want to just say Youtube does not MESS with your videos. It compresses them and has been the reason why people have always said youtube is crap.

Now, even worse - instead of people understanding the technology involved, they blame the low resolution for some sort of tampering with their videos.

Use another service - upload to a proper server that stores the video as is..

man, I hated youtube in 2007... hate it even more in 2011, because the argument has gone from people saying "Youtube is ok, why isnt it?" when people pointed out it's a crap medium for compression reasons, to "Youtube censors my stuff, conspiracy!!!" for the exact same reasons, in both cases...

Oo

I know and compressing (atleast teh one used on my vid) is losing quality, but yea i uploaded the original file incase ppl cant see it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Impetus

is there any way to watch the original video without downloading some dodgy looking software?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Impetus

is there any way to watch the original video without downloading some dodgy looking software?

Yea i uploaded the original footage here:

Download

cheers

new topics

top topics

join