It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been having Strange feelings latelely. Anyone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This is going to sound very wierd to everyone, but i hope that i am not alone here.

For the past week(maybe more,but its been very powerful this last week) i have been feeling random feelings of some kind of powerful energy.

The wierd part is some of these stay with me, while others come and go. They are very inconsistent.
The first obvious feeling was an intense feeling of fearlessness. I am not scared of anyone and feel as if i can deal with any situation that arises. I was mostly a shy, scaredy cat pushover that always got bullied. I can tell you my high school horror stories, but essentially i was a wimp. Today id probably do crazy things if i had to. Not stupid things for no reason, but if i saw a man with a knife attacking someone i would probably help even if i was unarmed.
This fearlessnes has persisted for a while now, but sometimes i am way more fearless than others. Some kind of instinct is controlling how fearful/fearless i am of any given situation.

The second feeling i have been getting is a feeling of extreme strength and power. I could NEVER do a handstand, and still cant today. However, 3 nights ago i got a surge of adrenaline for what seemed like no apparent reason. I was jumping 6 ft. high and doing hand stands for a good 10 seconds straight. Why? Because i felt powerful and just decided to do it. I was amazed at how strong i had become, so i just wanted to see everything i could do. Today, i am back to the normal everyday Joe(which is ironically my name), but i still cannot figure out why or how i was able to do those things.

I know it may seem wierd, but i just dont understand how or why i am feeling this way.
edit on 26-5-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Talking about drug use is NOT permitted on ATS Joe!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

First off are you eating healthier?

Secondly, and this may sound weird too lol Have you been noticing a high-pitched ringing in your ears when its quiet? Just curious.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Have you ever experienced feelings like this in the past, and if so have they happened in late spring early summer? The reason I ask this is because my wife has mentioned something similar about how she feels she can take on the world and feels incredible. Recently she had been diagnosed with Season Affective DIssorder. Basically what it means is during the winter time the sun is out less and she feels more depressed and not very confident, but now that the weather is getting better and the sun is out longer her mood has changed into a happy person. Perhaps you may have the same thing going on. I am in no way trying to offend you by implying you have a mental health problem, i am just simply throwing something out there that i have seen similar experiences with.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

All we can really hope Joe is that you make past these young years body limbs intact and that you don't go gettin to crazy with it. That's great you are on your road to self discovery, but its going to be a long one and your going to need to keep a level head if you want to finish the race.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spokaneman1983

First off are you eating healthier?

Secondly, and this may sound weird too lol Have you been noticing a high-pitched ringing in your ears when its quiet? Just curious.

I have actually been eating less healthy lately, which is why this is very wierd. I used to play basketball and work out last year, but this year ive been basically just drinking coka colas non-stop and eating fast food. Which is why it makes this all the wierder.

As for the ringing, i actually have experienced that a few times.
What do you think that might be?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
Have you ever experienced feelings like this in the past, and if so have they happened in late spring early summer? The reason I ask this is because my wife has mentioned something similar about how she feels she can take on the world and feels incredible. Recently she had been diagnosed with Season Affective DIssorder. Basically what it means is during the winter time the sun is out less and she feels more depressed and not very confident, but now that the weather is getting better and the sun is out longer her mood has changed into a happy person. Perhaps you may have the same thing going on. I am in no way trying to offend you by implying you have a mental health problem, i am just simply throwing something out there that i have seen similar experiences with.

its a possibility, but the weather lately has been pretty terrible lol. I personally do not feel that weather has had any impact on these feelings.

I am not talking about mood changes, it really is a huge leap in terms of both what i can and think i can do.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm curious. What's this ear-ringing phenomenon?

Also, I've also been feeling really weird lately, but It's hard fro me to differentiate a paranormal "weird" and being loopy from my painkillers "weird" because they feel almost the same way.

However I have noticed that at some times i feel a massive pulse from under me, shooting straight up my body and throughout it that feels incredibly like a heartbeat. I've suspected I may be resonating with the local leylines, but I'm not sure.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...
edit on 26-5-2011 by spokaneman1983 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spokaneman1983

I do have that for years... mostly when i go to bed i hear it. It's slowly building up in my ears and suddenly blows (at this point sometimes i have a bright flash and/or crick also) and the whole process beginning again. It's only happening in silence, so I always put some light music background to be able to fall asleep...

Why did you ask it? What do you think about this ringing?

-- okay, i'm checking ur link right now

edit on 26-5-2011 by awatara because: ...

--- allright... went through some of those forums. tonight without music! very curious...

edit on 26-5-2011 by awatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I have been getting odd feelings too. I feel like something extraordinary is coming soon. I also have unexplainable mood swings...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SireFurious

That happens to me quite often. If it is in your right ear it is most likely that a thought you were having has an imprtant significance and you should pay attention to it and if it is on your left ear it meaqns you are in danger of an attack. Almost like a warning.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Don't let anybody minimize your feelings. They are 100% real. It's happening across the planet to everybody to a greater or lessor extent. Soon it will become undeniable to the majority of human beings and the feelings will intensify.

These same feelings are giving people to courage to face bullets in Syria, Egypt and other countries. You are waking up from the nightmare that is part of the end of this age. You new found strength and confidence will help others who are not as far along as you. They will gain power from their convictions and together we shall throw off the yoke of oppression.

Your realization is a cause for celebration. Try to enjoy it. You will be attacked and mocked by the fearful and more importantly the oppressors. You will find many of them on this site. If they can't convince you it's just your
imagination, they will try to make you feel silly or stupid.

Don't believe the hype. We need you and others. God bless us.

new topics

top topics

join