It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop reprimanded 12 times and suspended 4 times kills unarmed student and keeps his job

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Well, we can only take your word that you were falsely accused.

I have law enforcement friends, I train with them, I have law enforcement in my family, these are good people who want nothing more than to do their jobs and go home to their families. Its the police who abuse their power that i am talking about, maybe you do, maybe you don't, we don't know. What we do know is that MOST police can not be trusted. So I ask again, how can citizens protect themselves against power mongering police officers? Courts will always side with the police over "some citizen" off the street and when you have a corrupt officer, there is no end to the lies that officer will tell to save his " blue" skin.
And what if the cop knows the judge? what if the judge is corrupt? The average person stands no chance.
What about "to protect and serve"? It's absurd. They only protect each other, "the blue wall" or "the blue flu" and they definitely do not serve the tax payers who pay their paychecks.

So what if they are walking the streets yelling cover up. Free speech isn't illegal...yet, except at the officers discretion...so if the officers opinion is different than the person(s) he has "discretion" in putting the cuffs on. All the officer has to say is "disturbing the peace"or "terroristic threatening" or "he resisted" and that is considered to be enough for an arrest, and some rough housing.

As far as the rock throwing goes...I don't agree with that. But the destruction of property without consequence? Police are allowed to slam people on the ground and hurt them with out cause. Police are allowed back on the streets when they defy orders, even after several reprimands. This OP for instance. Police are always getting away with injustice. Police on tape beating people, raiding peoples homes, tons of videos available. All with out real consequence and in most cases they are still getting paid with leave. THAT is injustice.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join