It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex education for 4 years old in Switzerland!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
That is some of the weirdest, sickest, most inappropriate things I've ever seen.

Sex ed 'toys' raise eyebrows in Basel

A new sex education program being introduced in Basel this year includes a "sex box" with wooden penises and fabric vaginas. The curriculum goes too far for some parents and politicians.

The new materials for the sex ed program are being distributed to 30 primary schools and kindergartens in Basel, containing dolls, puzzles, books and other educational material for 4 to 10-year-olds, and a box with the more explicit materials for older kids, according to the newspaper Blick.

4 years old? Really? And this ain't the worse.

The guide included with the kit instructs kindergarten teachers to "show that contacting body parts can be pleasurable." It also recommends having children massage each other or to rub themselves with warm sand bags, all accompanied by soft music.

What the freaking hell. Children massage each other (sex simulation) and rub themselves (masturbating)? While the teachers watch? Is it me does this sounds totally like what pedophiles would love to see? What kind of sick thing is that?

I'm not a prude. I think kids should be taught about sexuality. But come on now. This is sick.

But for some, the materials are much too explicit and being introduced at too young at age.

YA THINK? 4-8 years old IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOO YOUNG. Even 9-10 years old...is quite young...

I didn't learn anything about ``sexuality`` at school until I was 12. And that was just 13 years ago.

"Sex education in this form belongs and should stay in the hands of parents – and certainly not in kindergartens," she said, calling on education authorities "not to tolerate instruction like this."

Indeed.

But others have defended the curriculum in the face of the vocal protests. Thomas Steffen, a school doctor in Basel, told Blick that the taboo around sex and sex ed "is a problem that only adults have."

That ``school doctor`` should have his licensed revoked and be put in a mental institution.

This whole thing was designed by PEDOPHILES... and they should all be arrested. Not to mention all those who approved this for schools should be FIRED and have mandatory psychological evaluation.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
WOOOW..I thought I've seen everything

and I thought they would try and control the population; I stand corrected..

UPDATE EVERYONE: The NWO wants us to MATE!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That's just... no.

I mean, really. 4 years old? Is it really necessary to bring out toys like those and tell them to rub themselves? Jeez... even typing that makes me sick.

I hope someone brings some sense into them.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

.... .... .... uh .... er ..... wow....

The only reason a child that young should be taught ANYTHING about sex is for protection and recognition of sexual predators. This.... er... uh.... wow.... What in the holy mother of all f-bombs!?!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Oh humanity! What are you becoming?!

I heard about Swiss women but come on!

edit on 26/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Those things are... funny looking

It is pretty strange, no dizout about it

I think sex education is up to the parents

I know my dad gave the talk to me... Good lord that was the most embarassing thing ever and like ten year too late.

"Remember, Mommy and Daddy hugged very, very, close and was not a normal hug, it is a special kind of hug that..."

"AHHHH get out of here"

IDK that is too much

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Here in the UK they want(i don't know if they already have or not already)to teach 5 year olds about sex and homosexuality......i mean......COME ON there is such thing as going too far and what have 4 or 5 years got to gain from learning about sex so soon? its just taking away their child hood.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Anyone here read Brave New World? The novel in which erotic play amongst small children is encouraged, as it is designed to encourage them to be promiscuous and transparant about sex when they're older.

That institution sounds utterly perverted. It's like brainwashing the kids to be way too concerned with sex at a much younger age. Maybe it's a whacked-out conspiracy to perpetuate STD's and consequent pharmacuetical medicines.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Sexual liberalization at it's finest.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Take away their childhood sooner - become a part or the workforce sooner.
Take away their individual sexuality - become genderless - makes 'them' all the easier to control and again

You think I'm kidding? I'm not. This is just the tip of the iceberg people.

Teaching a 4 year old, in class, to message each other and rub themselves with warm bean bags to quiet music?

WTF!

WAKE UP PEOPLE! LOOK WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO OUR CHILDREN!!!

Added note: This is the first, and hopefully last time I will ever use the 'wtf' on this site.

peace
edit on 26-5-2011 by silo13 because: added note

new topics

top topics

join