It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really think that you have the right to know?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

YES I DO!!!!!

My money is used to pay it... keeping such things secret is the same as a holocaust....

making those that support just as bad...

the reason what are the criteria for those that are the 5%

plus there might be other ways to save more...I can think of at least three separate strategies and we could save about 75% of the people...

you?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Dear gabby2011

As I said I have no mask but I am certain other do.

You can bet your sweet bipy that your alphabet soup of intelligence agencies not only look into this site but participate in order to forward their agendas.

For instance the growing number of prophecies of the apocalypse with a close date that fail. What better way to hide the real one than have people convinced by that time they are all nonsense.

Allowing them to complete their plans.

I wrote this thread a while ago www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because it is becoming evident that the SWHTF then no matter that there is no real problem.

They TPTB know this too. What I said above really applies.

However even NASA know and have said some what quietly that there could be a very real problem for our modern world with the SUN at this time.

In 1859 two telegraph operators died because the suns blast hitting the lines, NASA say that if we where to have the same again at this time it could wipe out your electric grid.

No power for years, which means no money, No food, marshal law, do you really think they are going to tell you now?

I am certain that I am in a red folder and now you have joined me.

You asked why I do what I do. Simply to test my theories, where I am they would be glued to the news about FIFA.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Dear ripcontrol

YES YOU DO, but then as you are here and serious you are not the average JOE.

Agreed TPTB are not nice people, but then again they are not doing a nice job.

OK you recon you can save 75% but you don’t know what is coming, and nether do I.

If it is a comet strike and the next thousand years are going to be a nuclear winter, how do you feed this percentage?

A pole shift same question?

Yellowstone again?

Look at what they have put in place that we know of, I recon 5% is about right.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

See you all latter I have to take one of the kids to hospital, I will be back in about 4 or 5 hours.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Thank you for the explanations MAC ,and I think I understand some of the questions you posed in the op with a little more clarity .

It does seem to be a tough choice to make,for those that have the means to survive (meaning the vast underground compounds for the elite chosen few)...But how many have they killed and sacrificed, in order to be the survivors ?

What you have made me realize with this thread ,is how fragile life really is,and how important it is to love those that are dear to us ,on a daily basis.

It would be nice for the 95% to know that these are the final years to really make a difference in the matters of the heart,to show love to those you care about. But I can imagine as well the chaos that would be inevitable ,if the whole human race new this was in FACT going to happen. Then again,maybe the human race would surprise us more than we think, and weapons of war would be put away, and grievances that once mattered,would suddenly seem trivial.

I myself know I wouldn't scramble for the underground..I would not want to shoot anyone to save a spot for myself. But I would want to know , so I could focus on what is important in the relationships I cherish.

I suppose I should feel this way everyday,despite what disaster looms around the corner, because life is so fragile,and can be taken away from any of us,at any time,for a multitude of reasons.

Thank you for making me ponder these questions MAC , and thank you for graciously replying to each of us with such dignity.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Dear gabby2011

I am with you on everything with a very small exception.

“But how many have they killed and sacrificed, in order to be the survivors”

They will totally justify all by saying that it was necessary too save the future.

Guess what we really don’t have that many differences certainly among the educated. We the people don’t make WAR they TPTB do that.

Guess why? Too maintain there own power.

Anybody who wants that sort of power should never ever be aloud to have it. So you get ok then I will run for president, no excluded for life.

If they want a job that is that #y then they want it for totally the wrong reason.

Teach the young boys marshal arts sure it is good training and it breeds character. But first teach them how to heal.

All it takes is for them all to say YOU go and fight the war. That I have to see.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I think you might have misunderstood me ,on the comment about how many will they have had to kill , in order that they could be the power that survives. I meant that they have,and will continue ,and does that make it right ..just so they can save the "most worthy " few from destruction. In my opinion..not at all.

I hope everything went well at the hospital,and your child is fine.

It is time for me to get some rest..g'night.

edit on 30-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Dear gabby2011

No I understood exactly I just needed to point out how they would justify what they do.

Thanks for your consideration about the child. But he is not mine, he is one of our many children here at the orphanage where I work as a volunteer. They are all living with HIV/AIDS. Young Benz is about 14 or 15 but he also has big problems with his eyes. He has near lost his sight through an opportunistic infection called CMV.

We have an old Englishman who visits ever few weeks and brings them all Kitkats they call him Mr., Chocolate and he is setting out to try and get something done about Benz eyes. So to begin with he is paying for a consultation with one of the best doctors over here. However we got there in good time and the doctor was not there today and that is after we had made the appointment last week.

So we have to do it all again on Wednesday.

If you would like to see Benz he is the boy with the blue football shirt in the photo on the bottom right of this page www.hiv-aids-kids.org...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
So to begin with he is paying for a consultation with one of the best doctors over here. However we got there in good time and the doctor was not there today and that is after we had made the appointment last week.

So we have to do it all again on Wednesday.

If you would like to see Benz he is the boy with the blue football shirt in the photo on the bottom right of this page www.hiv-aids-kids.org...

How frustrating for you! However, I hope you and Benz get to see the doctor and that something can be done to help him... Your work with these kids looks brilliant - I would donate but I have no money (really - I am unemployed)... Mind if I pray?
Vicky

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Dear gabby2011

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I have no idea if he is right, indeed he could be a disinformation agent from the other side. So that when this thing has passed with little to know problem, everyone will breath a sight of relief and put the next one down to the same load of S**T.

Or and that is a big one it may just be the flying brown stuff. One point to bare in mind Nibiru or indeed Planet X is not from the crazy’s it from them the experts and it goes back a way. The top astronomers discovered that Pluto etc were being perturbed. They came up with an as yet undiscovered planet X.

I have the horrible feeling that all this is going to keep building until something rally nasty happens

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Dear Vicky32

Fill you boots looking around the site that is what I do in my spare time.

Sorry that you have no cash and are out of work but make it count tell one of your rich friends. Hell tell all of your rich friends.

I myself am in no way religious but saying a prier can not hurt.

But tell all you rich friends will work better.

Oh by the way over here we have a saying TIT this is Thailand. So we are used to it.

To my mind praying is ok but actions are way better.

Thanks for thinking of them.

edit on 30-5-2011 by MAC269 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Thank you for your politeness, it was a long day when I wrote that response... I am serious about this type of thing....

It had crossed my mind originally during that morgan freeman movie where comet hits earth

Please allow me to state that the numbers where over north america 75%... The rest of the world would cause to much trouble and argue

three set strategies... the key to each is with the words proper management ( its really leadership)

you asked over food....

The american production machine can be online in about three months at full steam...

Hydroponics can be produced.... Their should be enough former growers already on the states list (prison) for a solid technician class.... mix in a few military rates and you have operators...

ill finish these thoughts a little later... have a good day

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

This is for all you survivalists out there.
Let me try to paint a picture for you.

Perhaps as long ago as seventy years TPTB found out about an impending event that was going to end civilization as we know it. Perhaps even the total extinction of the human race.

At the very same time they were also given a way to save a small proportion of the human race, perhaps as much as 5%.

So what do they do? They can only save this 5% and continue the human race with total secrecy including out right murder to protect the secret.

After all if they where to disclose what they know for sure is to come to fruition all would be lost including the 5%. After all who amongst us would carry on as normal in the certain knowledge that we have no future.

Look around you does it look like this is how they have been behaving?

I would say that I did say the event was not man-made. I would also say, my question was, is it a matter of "right to know" which is completely objective? or need to know? which usually, when your talking the nefarious TPTB people, is standard operating procedure, you know, keeping information compartmented so you can "exploit" said information when it is most advantageous to your goals. The problem with the whole question for me is, if they (TPTB) "predict" that only 5% of humans will remain after a "natural" catastrophe 70 years in the future (somewhat "Godlike" in they're presciense don't you think?) without knowing the exact specfics of how a "future" event will unfold, were will they (TPTB) put the "citadel" were the remaining humans are supposed to ride out the "event"?, and if your talking about the total population of the human race, say 70 years from CE, that's not a whole lot of people, so would we even be talking about establishing the "citadel" here on the Earth, or maybe they are planning to put them in, what, deep space?, maybe Mars? In the end, predicting the future of attributes of a catastrophe on such a scale seems almost too "Godlike", even for the TPTB! AS far as anyone "behaving" in a manner that supports your original question I'd have to say, from the current state of world affairs, no, I don't think anybody has a clue TPTB or not!

edit on 14-6-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

The situation you have presented isn't supported by the information that is available to the public. there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that has been revealed in an unorganized manner to indicate that those in power are doing something extremely corrupt that could be prevented and the potential disasters that are imminent would stop if the public had access to the information they need to make decisions.

This is why some people have called for a truth commission of some sort; including me when I posted a series of Blogs calling for an informal Truth and Education Commission that could lead to something more formal. this could and should involve a review of the manipulation tactics the government has been using against the public which is why I think we should also include a review of psychology starting with the Fundamentals that everyone can understand.

This hasn't drawn much attention yet although I think it should. the ignorance and complacency of the public enables those in power to continue to manipulate them.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Hmmm... where are those 5% at?

Mars Colony...

All those disappearing scientists...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
At the very same time they were also given a way to save a small proportion of the human race, perhaps as much as 5%.

Well I think the goal is a little closer to 20% if things go right. (though they hardly ever do) Now you can't let the public know this, because the public, even though they are sheep, are not totally stupid. They would know where they stand on that list of planned survivors.

The trick is not knowing everything... the trick is knowing where the debarkation location is
so that when the brown smelly stuff hits the oscillating blades you will know where to go.

Look around you does it look like this is how they have been behaving?

Hmmm lemme think... key people disappearing? Secret space program? Triangular space ships being seen more often? More and more trillions disappearing into black ops projects?

Nah nothing going on here... move along now

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
YES I DO!!!!!
My money is used to pay it...

Well actually... NO...

Fiscal Year 1999 1.0 Trillion missing
Fiscal Year 2000 1.3 Trillion missing
www.youtube.com...

Fiscal Year 2001
The day BEFORE 9/11 Rumsfeld announces 2.3 Trillion missing and 25% of DoD spending unaccounted for
www.youtube.com...

Fiscal Year 2009 Fed Inspector General Can't Explain 9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve!
www.youtube.com...

All that money gone into black ops. There is no way that all comes from Tax Payers because those dollars go to daily running of programs. The money is most likely from CIA drug sales or maybe selling off the Gold in Fort Knox
Or maybe the cash even comes from off world goods

So... its not YOUR money because 9 Trillion alone is 30,000 for every man woman and child in the USA and you only THINK you have a need to know
But then, that is why we are all here at ATS right?'

Problem is... even when someone tells the truth, few believe it anyway

.I can think of at least three separate strategies and we could save about 75% of the people...

Well how many can be saved would depend on exactly what the problem is. If the planet was about to be destroyed, then going underground would not really help much. And Mars Colony is not yet big enough to support massive numbers of people so you need to pick key people... scientists, doctors, engineers, chemists and especially microbiologists for off world disease and terraforming. Naturally the PTB will want to be on that first 'lifeboat' but fortunately or humankind there are two factions of the PTB

The bad that we all hear about and love to hate... and the good that really do care about our species. For now the powers are about equal... if the bad had control, we wouldn't even be on this forum
but it seems the bad have a little edge these days

Albuquerque... Move there... it is far enough south to not be covered when the next ice age begins (soon... its overdue according to Antarctic ice core samples)... its fairly barren still AND it will soon have a nice state of the art private space port

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dear zorgon

Thank you so much for your contributions.

I am also glad that other seam to be picking up on the same sort of ideas as myself.

Could just turn out to be an alternative 3 type happening.

Sorry I have been so late responding I just had not looked in on this thread for the last few months.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What people seem to be leaving out is the fact the missing funds go back to the 1970's. The TOTAL to date is the 2.3 trillion, NOT the amount missing just under the Bush Administration.

That is apparent if people wouldlook at the entire picture - IE total defense spedning for a fiscal year inclduing the budget and then contingency funding that is not budgeted.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Since I pay taxes I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join