It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really think that you have the right to know?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Dear CranialSponge

Forget the duck tape a big gun with plenty of ammo seams the way to go.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Guys carry of with out me it is home time and I will be back tomorrow.

Gone in five

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by gabby2011

Dear gabby2011

Hey Man did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning or what.

I don’t disagree with you but that doesn’t seam to have gotten through.

Their justification is real simple and guess what not easy to argue against.

They are going to do what they have to do to save 5%,.

Guess what you and me don’t matter.

I always get out of the same side of the bed every morning...though it may be the wrong side

I'm sorry if I seem a little testy, but your questions seem rather ambiguous.

You and me , may not matter to them , but we matter to others, who matter much more to me.

Do I want to live on this planet with TPTB ruling with their mindset...NO..I have had enough already.

I'm counting on something far superior in love,and wisdom to take me ,and the ones I love deeply to a much better place.

(off to bed now....I usually get in on the right side
) g'night.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by LargeFries

Dear LargeFries

So the meek inheriting the earth does not seam to be working hum.

Go figure.

ack! in this threads scenario i have to say "right you are!"

i do hope that if TPTB rabbit holes actually become the source of stock for the future proliferation of mankind after TSHTF, that they have used common sense in selecting & storing whatever is needed (humans or biological samples) of people who were outstanding in their fields.

and i wonder if the planet will be able to sustain life after the big blow. hopefully we'll all just live out our natural lives and never have to find out.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I have just read a sad and scary and not very well written but strangely compelling novel about this by NZ author John Otto : Footprints in the Dust
Amazon

And I am writing my own sequel about two people - descendants, one of a guy who was a minion/soldier in a secret US bunker and the other, a teenage girl, descended from his cousin who was a child rescued by benevolent aliens...
Vicky

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Little hint.

If you think you have a high IQ... 135+ go to your Mensa center.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Dear Vicky32

Try watching a BBC series on Utube called survivors it dates back to about 1975 or so and is a tad upper-class British but it is excellent.

It is in 3 series but I am sure you will enjoy it. A real must see are the last two episodes.

It really does give you an idea of what it will be like, well in the UK anyway the same in the US but with a lot more guns.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Dear milkyway12

Sorry the last time I took an IQ test I was only 129 so they wouldn’t want me.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

hold up

you mean 5% of people 70 or so years ago
or 5% of people now?

there is a big diference... and crucial to any credible debate over this assumption.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Dear AnotherYOU.

I don’t think it make a lot of difference as it is just an arbitrary figure.

For all any of us know it could be down to just 2%.

The point being that they can only achieve even that in keeping the secret by any means. After all in the end it will not matter a jot how many they kill.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

No , must be a 130+
One point makes a differnce on whether you get into Mensa

Go here www.us.mensa.org... , you get more notice if you take it at a supervised center.

If you can make a 130 , you are more than welcome to join us
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Is it a "right" to know or a "need" to know? I get confused! So, whatever the big event is, it has got to be something that is not "Man" made, as it were, because if it were "man" made, the irresponsible scum called politicians would find some way to "spin it" to try and make it look like they "the Poli-Tick-sians" were all on top of it and everything, ya know, trying to "get the vote out" even on the eve of armagedon! So it's a non-man made event and in that case, Spark up that Last Big Blunt! and settel in to watch the show! The 5% will end up being completely random!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I think that there may be more people than not who agree (at least from the standpoint of readers of this site) that this theory you are mentioning, may be a reality in our future; No one really wants to really acknowledge, or even think about that possibility; that an elite few have already decided their destiny, and they are not included in the plan. Good food for thought.

edit on 5/29/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Vicky32

Dear Vicky32

Try watching a BBC series on Utube called survivors it dates back to about 1975 or so and is a tad upper-class British but it is excellent.

It is in 3 series but I am sure you will enjoy it. A real must see are the last two episodes.

It really does give you an idea of what it will be like, well in the UK anyway the same in the US but with a lot more guns.

I have seen the 70s one, but I prefer the modern remake, which I have on DVD...

Vicky

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Dear Mac,

May I ask you a few questions ?

You may choose not to answer at all , which is your choice.

Why are you asking these questions?

Are you trying to tell us something? ..between the lines?... or are you just seeking information for other other purposes

I want to believe that your intentions are from a noble place , and perhaps you are trying to warn us. But my experiences on the net, and with sites like these tell me many people wear masks, and some wear many masks ,for different purposes.

Thank you for responding honestly ,if you choose to do so.

edit on 29-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Dear gabby2011

Sorry I am going to have to get back to you tomorrow.

But I can tell you I have no masks and I do not know anything that you do not know.

Only what I figure that all this any or indeed may not be leading too.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Dear gabby2011

Sorry I am going to have to get back to you tomorrow.

But I can tell you I have no masks and I do not know anything that you do not know.

Only what I figure that all this any or indeed may not be leading too.

I'm relieved to read that you wear no masks, and will assume that you are an honest person.

As far as knowing only what I know , I think you know much more on this subject (and probably many others do as well)

Your last sentence was very confusing,..but I look forward to you clarifying what you meant when you get back to this thread.

Once again thank you for answering any questions.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Dear milkyway12

I assume from you note that you are a member of Mensa.

In which I am flattered that you would like me to join.

But sorry I do not join clubs or any sort really more often than not I do not fit.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

Dear CosmosKid

Here we are talking about the right of the people to know about a catastrophe that is not man made and that we have no means to stop.

The point is that if TPTB where to discover what will for certain happen in the future do YOU have the right to know.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Dear manta78

As you say the average Joe doesn’t want to know.

As it is Sunday the BBC world news is only 10min, and the lead was news about FIFA? Taking about 15% of the allotted time.

FIFA? Like it is important with all that is going on in the world.

Joe doesn’t want to know. So does he have the right to know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join