It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really think that you have the right to know?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Guys please read my post again.

Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
i dont believe the human race will die out because of bad people in power

infact there have been huge baby boom's everytime war happens

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

if it had become discovered 70 yrs ago then not informing the world is the greatest crime in all of human history

70yrs plus [at present] nearly 7 billion brains working on the problem and a possible solution even if it's only on a subconscious level

no dude, the decision to save only 5 percent has more to do with eugenicist ideology, political expedience, and the simple fact that there are too many people on the planet which prevents TCOTBIP from imposing the kind of control they want nothing to do with only being able to save 5%

also even if the 5% of the human race that are genetic psychopaths and their slaves
[ these are, after all who you are talking about ] were the only survivors

they wouldn't be human any more not that they ever were.

there can be no excuses for the inexcusable

sorry, no S or F for "hypothetical situations"
in which the psychopaths running things on this planet "might" be justified in their monstrous actions.

edit on 26-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Dear DerepentLEstranger

Over most of those 70 years we have enjoyed relative peace.

Children have grown up and had children of their own several times over many have prospered and had happy lives. Not all granted.

To have released the news back then would have seen the end back then.

Too me that is something that need to be considered.

However I am not saying that I disagree with you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

um if you're talking about the 20th century
you may be from a parallel earth

sorry not feeling well last night, and couldn't find the following recommended reading

this sort of thing has been discussed in some detail

It would be naïve to think, however, that one merely has to point to deep-seated cracks in the structure of modern knowledge to have scholars setting to and constructing a better framework within which mankind might plan his future. There is considerable intellectual capital invested in the status quo, enough to ensure that those with an interest in preserving it, the 'enlightened' and the 'established', will continue to present the cosmos to us in a suitably non-violent form. The history of ideas reveals that some will even go further and act as a kind of thought police, whipping potential deviants into line. For them, temporal power takes precedence over the fate of the species. (Clube, The Cosmic Winter)

This problem of the "status quo" and "thought police" is not a minor issue. In this series of articles that were kicked off by Mike Baillie's book New Light on the Black Death, we have repeatedly come face to face with the obvious fact that those in positions of power and authority lie to the masses of humanity as a rule rather than an exception.
Again and again in this series, we have discussed historical cometary bombardments, the consequences for humanity being dire enough to begin with, but which were then exacerbated and capitalized upon by pathological deviants, following which the facts were covered up by lies. Worse, again and again we have seen that the masses of humanity that suffer the most from these assaults and manipulations appear to be quite willing to be deceived even to their own death and destruction (if only someone will give them something warm and fuzzy to believe in and a scapegoat to blame). At present, we are observing this phenomenon playing out on the global stage in real time and again and again we shake our heads and ask "why?!" What is it about our world, our present day culture, the human beings that occupy our planet, that gives rise to this bizarre condition that lies are preferred over truth, death over life?

Tunguska-Psychopathy-and-the-Sixth-Extinction

part one of a series

scroll down to the comets and catastrophe section in the left sidebar on the page for the links to the rest of the series

my point being that comets and other impactors have hit us before but TCOTIP like to blur it out if not outright delete it from history

found this while search for the above

CATASTROPHES IN HUMAN HISTORY www.barry.warmkessel.com...

ABSTRACT

Throughout history, mankind has feared comets, and perhaps rightfully so. The Egyptian record shows that our civilizations have been ravaged by comet impacts and volcanic eruptions throughout the centuries. Contained herein is an initial list of such catastrophes between 3200 BC and 550 AD. Data has been extracted from thee records and from petroglyphs that put a human face on the scope and magnitude of these catastrophes. This data is presented for the world to see what the past has to offer and imagine what the future contains.

INTRODUCTION

A Catastrophe in prehistory is a very strange subject. I shall attempt to explain it in this way. The whole (Egyptian) prehistory is a constant hymn to the KING, who is able to control everything: the State, his People, the Enemies, the Economy, the Art, etc. Then, suddenly, a Catastrophe occurs. Everybody is surprised that the KING is not able to destroy, remove, or whatever, the Catastrophe. It turns out the Catastrophe is more powerful than the KING. So, everybody is silent, and everybody waits till it is all over. Then people start again all the hymns about the power of the KING, etc.

So, the result is that there is hardly any information about all these Catastrophes. It is very hard to get data. If there are stories about Catastrophes, these are so-called "Lamentations" without any information about what really happened. It simply is a very strange subject!

The geographic knowledge of the Ancients is much better than we generally believe. Australia was discovered in the 3rd Dynasty. America was discovered in the 4th Dynasty, the Atlantic Ocean was crossed in the 5th Dynasty, the last territories on Earth were discovered in the 11th Dynasty (Hawaii and Antarctica).

Usually there is some information about the Catastrophe that occurred during the reign of the king. These Catastrophes are so big, that people had to mention these, because of the huge impact on society. So, when studying the notes, small indications are visible that point to these Disasters. Monuments and petroglyphs are more serious "documents" for information about duration and casualties of Catastrophes. However, the subject remains difficult to analyze.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Dear DerepentLEstranger

As regards relative peace I am referring to our period since the end of WW2.

Yes I know there have been small wars but they are hardly worth mentioning considering the death and destruction of the two WW”s.

And yes I know that you would get a different point of view from anybody that was involved in any of those conflicts.

Getting back to Do you really think that you have the right to know?,

Apart form people who are drawn to this sort of website do you have a chance to talk about anything of any real meaning to anybody? Or do you find that the people you meet are far more concerned about the corruption in Football. Or indeed just intent on rehashing the play of the last ball game of what ever sort.

Naturally what you are referring to above is correct, and the games where started certainly on large scale by the Greeks and perfected by the Romans and they are with us till this day. Too distract the masses and if would seam that is what they want, because as Jack Nicholson said “You can’t handle the truth”

It would seam as I see it that people need a leader, a strong leader and if they have to tell lie after lie to the point where they no longer know the truth to keep there establishment in power then that is what they do and the people seam to like it that way.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

---

Dunno, but seems to me your write has merrit. I'm quite concerned about the whole show, as you seem to suggest.
Wish your thoughts on it are just thoughts.. but that's the problem as you may be closer to right than wrong, sir.

Decoy

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I agree with the OP.

If TPTB had found out about an impending disaster that could potentially wipe out mankind, it would be their duty to do what they can to prevent our complete demise. One surefire way of not doing that would be to tell the entire world that our doom is on the horizon.

If the population knew it was the end of the world, anarchy would completely set in. Nobody would work. That would be the biggest kicker. Why would people work when they know the world would be ending soon? Everything would fall into total chaos and TPTB would not be able to maintain the status quo so that they would be able to ensure the survival of a small percentage of population.

Is it fair? No. But they would really have no choice. The only thing they could do to make it fair, would be to draw names out of a hat when the time gets close and bring in as many random people as they could. Everyone else would have to try to fight it out. I think they have put subtle hints out there for the normal folks like ourselves to try and figure it out on our own and maybe take the necessary precautions. If it's going to be a red dwarf star colliding with our planet I hardly see the point in taking precautions, as even TPTB could not survive such an impact. But if it's something more minor, we could all do what we can to survive.

...and when the SHTF, it's every man for himself. I know I'm not going to try and be Mr. Noble and try to save old people who are in wheel chairs. If it's within reason, I'll try to help people, but I'm not going out of my way to carry little children to shelter when I start seeing comets falling from the sky.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Dear Decoy

The whole point of this thread has been to put the reasoning behind TPTB’s rational in keeping such a secret.

I am sure not predicting that the SHTF any time soon. I am just pointing out that you will not know even if they do.

Therefore continue to read between the lines.

Think about this, we are ruining the planet burning fossil fuel, right?

Now we all know of the economic reasons for not switching to GREEN alternatives.

What if there is no point, what if they know very well the SHTF before the sea levels rise.

What if the whole point of these wars in the M/E where just to keep you fixated on that and naturally the ball game.

The MSM has to be just about the worst this planet has ever known despite the Tech we have today, hell to find any news I have to come here.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

Dear Michelangelo

Thanks I am glad someone is seeing the point of the thread.

For myself as I am well passed my sell by date I will be thankful for a quick death.

I fear that if such a thing did happen the living will envy the dead.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by MAC269

if it had become discovered 70 yrs ago then not informing the world is the greatest crime in all of human history

70yrs plus [at present] nearly 7 billion brains working on the problem and a possible solution even if it's only on a subconscious level

no dude, the decision to save only 5 percent has more to do with eugenicist ideology, political expedience, and the simple fact that there are too many people on the planet which prevents TCOTBIP from imposing the kind of control they want nothing to do with only being able to save 5%

also even if the 5% of the human race that are genetic psychopaths and their slaves
[ these are, after all who you are talking about ] were the only survivors

they wouldn't be human any more not that they ever were.

there can be no excuses for the inexcusable

sorry, no S or F for "hypothetical situations"
in which the psychopaths running things on this planet "might" be justified in their monstrous actions.

I was thinking the same thing..but you said it so much better than I could have..

Thankyou ..thankyou ..and thankyou

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

It would seam as I see it that people need a leader, a strong leader and if they have to tell lie after lie to the point where they no longer know the truth to keep there establishment in power then that is what they do and the people seam to like it that way.
reply to post by MAC269

ya think? The only people who seem to like deception in my eyes,are the ones that deceive. Perhaps its TPTB that can't handle the truth. The truth that they are diabolically deceptive, and selfish. ...and if humanity were to find out everything..they would be destroyed. To even call someone a strong leader ,who only leads by deception to keep his establishment in power, is an insult to the word "strong". This is nothing else but weakness ,shallowness , and a disregard for the people he is required to lead.

Sorry I won't ever be one of their zombies....I'd rather die,and watch my children die with me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'd want to find out who these 5% are so that I can duct tape them to a telephone pole before they have the chance to crawl into their elitist little holes...

I'll be damned if I let murderous scum like that be the new representatives of the future human race.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Dear gabby2011

Thanks for that, now if you go back over my posts does it say anywhere that I am on there side?

What I am saying is that this is the way most and I mean a really big percentage seam to like it that way.

Frankly I can see the merit in it myself go to the ball game then to the bar and never give anything a thought. Unless it is the red head over the road.

Why worry about all the stuff you don’t understand some smart ass will look after that for you.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Dear CranialSponge

Yes good point who are they?

Well it will be all the politicians after all they will still want your money even when you are dead, well they do now.

Then it will be the top brass of the armed forces we will need them to keep the rest under control.

Now don’t forget the annalists just got to have them to keep the supreme leader informed.

Who can add a few more?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by CranialSponge

Dear CranialSponge

Yes good point who are they?

Well it will be all the politicians after all they will still want your money even when you are dead, well they do now.

Then it will be the top brass of the armed forces we will need them to keep the rest under control.

Now don’t forget the annalists just got to have them to keep the supreme leader informed.

Who can add a few more?

Guess I'm going to need a crapload of duct tape... I wonder if Home Depot has a sale going on?

No time to waste.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear gabby2011

Thanks for that, now if you go back over my posts does it say anywhere that I am on there side?

What I am saying is that this is the way most and I mean a really big percentage seam to like it that way.

Frankly I can see the merit in it myself go to the ball game then to the bar and never give anything a thought. Unless it is the red head over the road.

Why worry about all the stuff you don’t understand some smart ass will look after that for you.

You're wrong..a big percentage don't even know what they are up against..because all they are fed is lies...and manipulation through the media.

As far as you being on their side or not, that has no bearing on my answers... and quite frankly if you were on there side..my guess is you'd never have the balls to say so..you'd just continue with the head games...trying to find some kind of justification for what you do.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

It appears that many of the worlds governments have had survival bunkers/shelters made or natural recesses converted in preparation for come what may. Many times. There are lots of pics you can see on Google of such places around the world. After these places age new ones are built and stockpiled.

Americans are aware of smaller versions in many backyards and basements of homes across the country. Many people live under fear.

TTBOMK the huge hide-aways in the USA built by whomever were planned and approved in Washington DC to serve one purpose: COG.

Continuity of Government. They have the power and they (whoever 'they' are) try their best to ensure their iron fist will still be intact come what may.

The sad part is this may mean the most vile, corrupt and destructive members of mankind are supposed to repopulate the earth to continue mankinds existence. Pathetic.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Dear gabby2011

Hey Man did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning or what.

I don’t disagree with you but that doesn’t seam to have gotten through.

Their justification is real simple and guess what not easy to argue against.

They are going to do what they have to do to save 5%,.

Guess what you and me don’t matter.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Dear LargeFries

So the meek inheriting the earth does not seam to be working hum.

Go figure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join